Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 1:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 12:50 pm

» Dirk Lewser vs. Lady Torment - A Change of Pace
by CrashTestDumbass Thu Jul 25, 2024 5:26 pm

» Adelaide Wilhelmina vs Saori Saito: Scariest Gangster facing the Fox Maiden!!
by JoggingJokes Thu Jul 25, 2024 4:57 pm

» Summer Splash 2024: Nekketsu Title Triple Threat Match: Dirk Lewser vs Ryan Knight vs Iris Takahashi (c)
by CrashTestDumbass Thu Jul 25, 2024 1:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 180 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 179 Guests :: 2 Bots

JoggingJokes

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Comments: 0

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Comments: 0

Payment In Full

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Payment In Full - Page 4 Empty Re: Payment In Full

Post by acuyra Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:49 am

It was almost imperceptible, but Anesthesia’s smile grew ever-so-slightly at the sight of Zarya simply accepting the payment without much question. It spoke to the inherent trust between them, the solid bedrock that could only come from shared tastes.

”I am familiar with the type, yes. Intimately.” As she spoke, Anesthesia brought a finger up and gently touched Zarya on the shoulder, letting her index finger trail along the muscle. She'd been wanting to touch this magnificent body since they met, and she was curious how far she would be allowed to.

”I strongly suspect she’ll be involved eventually. Makoto isn't the type to forget such a slight from her own countrywoman. But I'd like to expedite the process. She’ll almost certainly challenge you to a match once she's able to move of her own accord, and when she does…” Anesthesia pursed her lips. ”Tell me, do you think Isa is a match for Makoto? What odds would you give her?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:45 pm

Zarya's physique was a work of borderline unhealthy obsession and personal vanity as much as her natural genetic disposition. It wasn't often someone with a professional body builders definition managed to maintain her feminine curves, the taper of her waist and the flair of her hips giving the russian am hour glass figure. Her scars, long, slashing marks, decorated her limbs like badges of honor. She made no move to stop Anesthesia from exploring her body. In fact, Zarya stared back at Anesthesia in a manner that could only be described as predatory.

"Isa against Makoto." Zarya was tempted to throw out a flippant remark, but then she paused, considering the prospect more carefully. She was quite good at sizing up targets, picking at weaknesses physical or otherwise. All the cruelest bullies were.

"I would say even chance, if Makoto treats the fight like a fight and not a judo competition. I know Isa, and between you and me she's full of shit. She's all honor this and honor that when she's winning, and if she respects the other girl, but I'd she gets in trouble that fighting spirit garbage will go out the window. Will Makoto do the same? I don't know. "
Zarya shrugged, a hint of curiosity in her tone. "You are wanting to find out?"

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:09 pm

Some might have been put off by Zarya’s scars, but as with most things, Anesthesia was not one to follow common thought. To her, they told stories. She had the experience to make reasonable guesses as to what caused them, guess the extent of the pain she had gone through in their acquisition, and imagine what she did to those who dolled them out.

A body like this deserved to be studied. Touched. Embraced. It was only natural.

With Zarya giving no resistance, Anesthesia moved her finger down, tracing along the collarbone, working her way down to the chest until she found a nice, ripe breast. She ran her palm along the sides and gave it a firm squeeze, matching Zarya’s predatory smile with one of her own.

”For my money, I would wager on Makoto, but then, I know her better than Isa. Regardless.” She brought her other hand up and started to run it along Zarya’s waist, working her way behind, occasionally pinching the muscle, as if she were searching for even the tiniest signs of fat on this iron body. ”I’d like to find out, and I’d like to prolong Makoto’s attempts at vengeance. When she challenges you, I want Isa to answer the call. If she can’t beat Isa, she’ll frankly be of little interest to me, and I’ll have to explore other routes. But if she does, well…”

Anesthesia stepped forward and brought their bodies together, pressing her soft curves against Zarya’s chiseled steel. ”That’s when things become interesting.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:18 am

As Anesthesia's touch grew bolder by the second, tracing a wandering path from hard planes of muscle down to the comparative softness of a generous breast and back to solid musculature again, Zarya Volkov did not seem the least bit flustered, or embarrassed, or nervous or any of the many adjectives that might usually accompany the 'nurses' artfully sensual advances. She stood as proud and cold and unyielding as her ring-name would suggest, as if being explored, even worshiped, was simply correct, her manner that of a war goddess accepting a supplicants offerings.

Only her eyes betrayed anything else, dark pools that stood in sharp contrast to her otherwise frosty demeanor, eyes that raked Anesthesia with unabashed hunger.

Then, Anesthesia dared to press against the Soldiers iron frame, and Zarya grabbed the Dark Nightingales right hip and tugged her even more firmly against her in a manner one might call possessive.

When she spoke, her voice had lowered to it's most menacing contralto growl. "It is already interesting. Normally, I do not care. I take my money and I keep my mouth shut, but this is a setup I might want in on. I want to know what your end game is."

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:35 am

Despite the clear size difference, Anesthesia thought the two of them made a lovely fit. Where Zarya was hard, she was soft. Her breasts nestled nicely against the Russian’s larger pair, and her legs were just small enough to slide in between without much hassle. It seemed Zarya felt the same way, too, because she brought them in even closer

Those fine, proud breasts were now dominating Anesthesia’s, threatening to overlap and overwhelm. Hot, heady breath washed over her face like a cooling wind, and she found herself startled. An extremely rare sensation for the Dark Nightingale.

It only lasted a moment, though, and when it passed, she was smiling at her compatriot’s words. While she wasn't the type to divulge her plans anymore than need be, Zarya was proving herself to be a particularly useful tool. There had to be exceptions for everything.

”You want to ruin the surprise, eh?” She took a deep breath, savoring Zarya’s scent. ”Very well, then. After Makoto defeats your friend, I want you to challenge her. Not just to a match, but a Hell in a Cell match. And not simply that - one with Prisoner of War stipulations.”

Anesthesia snaked a leg around Zarya’s thigh and pulled her way up, bringing her lips to the Russian’s ear, giving it a teasing nibble before she spoke in a hushed whisper. ”Take her back to your home. Break her to your heart’s content. Leave nothing but a shell where Makoto used to be...and that's when I come along and reshape her into the way I desire.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:37 pm

They were indeed a nice fit, and in ways that went beyond the physical. There darker nature's were deliciously complementary.

She nodded slowly as the other spoke, breath quickening slightly. So that was what Anesthesia was angling for. Zarya couldn't say she was surprised in the least. Her instructions on how to deal with Makoto were too specific for a simple search and destroy mission. The undercurrent of psychological torture at play was simply too great to ignore.

"I.." Zarya opened her mouth, paused, considering her words with unusual care. "I... understand how to make this happen. I will take this girl, hollow her out and serve her to you on a platter."

"Now that I know the full scope of task, my price just went up." Zarya's hand trailed from Anesthesia's hip to her backside, favoring her ass with a rough squeeze and a sudden tug that crushed the wicked nurse against the former soldier. The Russians heavy breasts topped the other woman's easily and her leg shifted forward, forcing Anesthesia to ride her muscular thigh. "And that's not counting bonuses. Your partner didn't measure up... so who does that leave to pay my price?"

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:03 pm

Ultimately, it mattered little if Zarya approved of Anesthesia’s plan or not. The woman was a true professional: as long as she was paid, there was little doubt that she’d accomplish her task to the letter. No questions, no qualms.

That being said, it was nice to share. Sista A hardly had the mind to appreciate such subtlety, but Zarya was a different breed altogether. Besides, letting her know the reasoning would allow her to adapt to changing conditions.

Anesthesia wasn’t exactly thrilled to learn about the price increase, though she was given little time to consider it, as she found herself rammed against the Iron Soldier’s unyielding body with crushing force. There was pain, but pleasure as well, as her scarcely covered sex ran over a steely thigh. Nature took over from there, as she started a slow grind against it, shifting her hips back and forth in a steady rhythm.

”I’m sure we can work something out. You certainly deserve proper compensation.” Anesthesia’s words came out hot and heavy, full of barely concealed lust. She brought her head down nuzzled her face against Zarya’s superior breasts, even planting a couple of soft kisses along them. ”What did you have in mind?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:36 pm

It was perhaps a little ironic that Anesthesia, a creature of subtly, seemed to be giving in to the carnal desires she'd harbored since that very first meeting. Meanwhile, Zarya, who was about as subtle as a wrecking ball, played things closer to the chest vest then was typical for her. She held her own hunger in check, her movements controlled, almost stoic, and only her eyes, smoldering like raked coals, gaze any hint as to just how much she wanted to explore the Nightengales lush curves. That, and just how feverish warm her skin had become beneath Anesthesia's wandering hands and soft lips.

"What did I have in mind?" Zarya repeated the question in a tone that was a low accented rumble in her throat. "Wrong question."

Her free hand joined the first in claiming a firm grip on Anesthesia's hips, forcing the devious nurse to rock even more insistently against her. At first, Zarya matched the Nightengales sensually languid pace, but it was only moments before the russian was setting her own pace, grinding Anesthesia's sex against the hard cords of muscle in her powerful thigh.

"What you should be asking..." She leaned closer, her breath washing against Anesthesia's neck as her voice took on a conspiratorial whisper. ".. is what I'm going to do to you. "

She nipped at the other woman's neck just hard enough to sting. "Go on. Try again."

"Ask the right question."

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:48 pm

Now, this was an intriguing circumstance. There Anesthesia was, firmly in Zarya’s grasp, held tight, at her mercy. It was a rare position for her, and one she typical tried to avoid - most times, she preferred to be the aggressor. She preferred to be the one in control.

But this was a special circumstance and Zarya was a special woman. Exceptions could be made. And it did feel good.

She couldn't stifle her moans as Zarya began to rock her along her thigh, pressing her soft sex against the hardened muscle and rapidly working her up into a fury. The hot breath on her neck was enough to make her hair’s stand on edge, and her hands roamed along the Iron Soldier’s iron back without even thinking. She had to feel them. Needed to.

”What…”| She paused, licked her lips, thought. Submission didn’t come to her easily. ”What are you going to do to me?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:09 am

The deep groves and cuts of her well defined back muscles made for excellent handholds, perfect for questing fingers to grasp even as they flexed and bunched beneath Anesthesia palms, the strength of the Russian giantess evident every time she moved.

And right now, that strength was focused entirely on the Dark Nightengale, and in that instant Zarya seemed to have no intention of releasing her captive song bird. She rolled Anesthesia hips against her thigh, her pace increased in time with the other woman's quickened breath, dragging her vulnerable sex along her thigh as Soldier urged her employer towards an inevitable crescendo.

"Is it not obvious?" Zarya Volkov asked, in response to the demanded question, her voice a twisted mixture of mirth and menace. She turned her face so they were eye to eye, so close that her lips brushed Anesthesia's when she spoke.

"Whatever I wish."

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next