Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

lilly maringly vs Julia Hiroshi No holds barred no DQ

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

lilly maringly vs Julia Hiroshi No holds barred no DQ - Page 2 Empty Re: lilly maringly vs Julia Hiroshi No holds barred no DQ

Post by shanecawf Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:54 am

Lilly would groan as she was dragged up to her hands and knees. She would attempt to get up fully but Julia's hand on her head seemed to stop her. She would hear Julia's words and blush. "There is a point to me being in these matches though... The more matches I take, The more money I can save up to get out of here..." She would say in a very meek voice.

She would feel the blue haired gymnast wrap her strong thighs around her neck in a standing head scissors and begin moaning and groaning and whimpering. She would begin pawing at the strong legs that were wrapped around her head as she tried her best to get out of the move without hurting Julia. Her feet would cutely kick on the ground as she tried to stand up but would only end up looking silly as she made it to a squatting position before falling forward onto her knees with her butt in the air and showing to the crowd. Her cheeks would blush as it was such an awkward position that she couldn't escape.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

lilly maringly vs Julia Hiroshi No holds barred no DQ - Page 2 Empty Re: lilly maringly vs Julia Hiroshi No holds barred no DQ

Post by noob Tue May 02, 2017 5:00 am

"Yeah? Well the more wins you get, the better matches you get and the more you get. And presumably you get paid more." Julia tried to explain. She didn't understand why anyone would take a match just to get beat up. She didn't mind helping with that task but she felt a bit like the villain in this situation. Nevertheless the gymnast had a job to do, entertain the crowd and get the win. She knew the second task would be easy but putting on a fun show might prove to be more difficult.

Julia couldn't help but laugh at Lilly's sad display as she squirmed around and fell to her knees. "Oh come on. Don't be a loser. Get up." the gymnast demanded. She would help Lilly by grabbing an handful of her bikini and yanking the girl to her feet by them. She'd get a few whistles out of the crowd as she gave her foe's butt a quick slap. "Ok...let's see how this goes." The gymnast would mumble to herself. Today was a day to practice some new moves since her opponent was both smaller and seemingly unwilling to fight. Julia would wrap her arms around Lilly's waist in an attempt to lift her up and piledrive her.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Tue May 02, 2017 6:07 am

Lilly would here her opponents statement about getting paid more but she just shook her head more. Little did Julia know that Lilly didn't take this match on her own. She had been forced to take it by her cruel and dominating manager sandy but it was useless to bring that up here in a match right now. The last thing Lilly wanted was a pity party. "There's more that you wouldn't understand." Lilly would blurt out before yelping as her bikini was grabbed.

"Whoa whoa whoa!" Lilly would say in a frazzled voice as her bikini was grabbed and she was forced to her feet. "Eeeep!" Lilly would squeak as her butt was spanked quickly making her small but shapely butt jiggle slightly. She would blush as she heard the crowds whistles from the crowd. "Oh god..." Lilly would let out as she felt Julia's strong arms wrapping around her waist. "Ooof!" Lilly would let out as Julia's arms pressed some air out of her body with the lifting motion. Lilly would close her eyes and pray that the piledriver would knock her out and would end the match but odds are either it wouldn't or the blue haired gymnast would find the match unsatisfying for the fans and would continue using her as a practice dummy.

"Ayaaah!" She would scream before the piledriver would connect her scull to the ground. She would go limp and everything would go black for a slight second but unfortunately, She had gone through the move so much, Her tolerance and endurance was very high. She would wake up gasping and in a panic before she remembered where she was. She would groan lightly and rub her neck and all over her sore aching body.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Fri May 05, 2017 2:07 am

Julia let out a slight grunt as she dropped to the ground and slammed her opponent's head to the floor. Even though her opponent was smaller, the gymnast had still had a hard time pulling off her move. "Either you're heavier than I thought, or I'm weaker than I expected." She mumbled to Lilly. Seeing that her opponent wasn't in any condition to fight back, Julia took her time getting to her feet. She'd stand up and with her foot roll Lilly over before planting a foot on her and taking a victory pose. Julia smiled as she saw a few camera flashes.

After a few moments Julia felt her opponent stir. "Oh gosh...I thought you were knocked out. Sorry! I should have paid a bit more attention to you." The blue haired wrestler commented. And with that Julia would try to pick Lilly back up and onto her feet. If the woman didn't struggle too much she'd also walk her to the corner. "Now how to knock you out?" Julia asked, seemingly intent on ending the match that way. Hoping to find a bit more inspiration under pressure, Julia would toss Lilly towards the ropes and wait for her to come bouncing back.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Fri May 05, 2017 9:45 pm

Lilly would lay there still trying to sooth her sore body after that devastating piledriver. She would feel her opponents foot on her chest and groan a little bit. Her groggy movements seemed to make Julia aware of her consciousness which wasn't a good thing for Lilly. She would groan as she was picked up onto her feet.

Lilly would here her opponent's question and answer with a meek voice "I don't know... please try harder though. i have a very high endurance..." Lilly would fell herself be flung across the ring and hit the ropes. Her body would come flying back towards Julia but unfortiounitly for both of them, Lilly's clumsiness got the best of her. She would fall forward tripping over her own feet accidentally landing her shoulder right into Julia's legs.

This may be a bad situation. If Lilly had taken Julia down with her accidental move, She would cover her face embarrassed saying "I'm sorry!!! I'm so sorry!!! Please forgive me!" Lilly would feel awful if she happened to take Julia down.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Fri May 12, 2017 5:41 am

Having just tossed Lilly into the ropes, Julia charged at her. She was ready to knock her opponent to the ground. Weirdly enough though it seemed like Lilly had done that by herself. The gymnast was not quite expecting another wrestler to be so clumsy and was taken off guard. "Waaah! ugh!" Julia groaned as she was crashed into. She stumbled and flailed her arms as one of her legs was knocked out from under her. Her momentum would cause her to go sailing towards the ropes before she could catch herself. Julia took a deep breath. "Aaaahhhh...That really stings." She complained, rubbing her shin.

"Alright...no more nice Julia!" The bluenette said, puffing up her cheeks as she pushed off the ropes. "Your clumsiness is no excuse for that." She continued. In an effort to avoid actually getting injured by her foe's next accident, Julia would try to take things a bit more serious. Julia approached Lilly and would hold her hands up for a test of strength. Normally she'd try to avoid those at all costs but she knew she could win this one. If her foe wasn't a taker, Julia would try to just grab her and try to grapple.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Fri May 12, 2017 8:12 am

Lilly would continue her begging and apologizing as she looked at her opponent in fear. She watched her fly back into the ropes and catch herself and shivers would be sent down her spine as she heard her opponent talk about how she wouldn't be nice anymore. She saw how serious she took the accident and would continue trying to explain herself. "Look... I didn't mean to! Honestly! I would never try to hurt you!"

She would watch her opponent raise her arms in a lockup position. Lilly would go for it but than decide against it. She would shake her head quickly and cutely as she tried to keep her distance. "I cant..." This wasn't good for Lilly as she saw her try to grab her. Lilly would try to escape but to no avail as she was grabbed and easily grappled to what ever position Julia wanted.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Tue May 16, 2017 5:01 am

Julia had no problem dealing with her opponent. The girl was barely a pushover. She offered barely any resistance as Julia grabbed her and maneuvered behind the girl. "Time to stretch you out shorty." The gymnast said with a giggle. She put one leg in front of her opponent before pulling one of her arms back to lock her in an abdominal stretch. Now that she had Lilly where she wanted her, it was time to test out just how flexible the smaller girl was. Julia was willing to bet not much.

The blue haired wrestler would crank Lilly back to get a reaction out of her and then pull her ever so slightly further. She wondered if her opponent would submit given that she wasn't really fighting back much. She would let that be a surprise for her though. It wasn't any fun knowing the result beforehand.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Thu May 18, 2017 3:25 am

Lilly would widen her eyes in fear as she was grabbed heard how she was going to be "stretched out" she would quickly shake her head but that was the only defiance she would show. Her body was put into a very odd position that was called an abdominal stretch.

Lilly would yelp loudly and than let out a scream as she was cranked in the hold. Her body felt like it was being ripped apart in such an odd way. She would yell louder as she was pushed further. "I hope you know I won't tap that quick! The more the crowd likes watching me lose, the more matches I'll be requested in!!!" She would scream through gritted teeth. Her hands turning into fists as her body began to shake. Her fists were non violent as they were only to allow her not to tap. She would start panting as she would run out of breath from screaming and groaning in the painful hold.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sun May 21, 2017 5:07 am

"Doesn't matter when you tap." Julia said, suddenly jerking Lilly's body back hard. "Just that you DO tap." She commented. Despite the fact that her opponent wasn't putting up a fight, Julia still intended on inflicting some pain. She had a match to win after all. If Lilly was unwilling to tap then she'd just have to deal with being bent in half, something that was looking more and more likely as the seconds went by and Julia stretched her opponent all she could.

Julia would start to get a bit worried after a while. "Still not gonna tap? Want me to put you in something else so I don't break ya?" She teased, loosening up her hold before pulling Lilly all the way back. The crowd was starting to get a bit antsy and Julia was worried they weren't getting their money's worth. Finally She would let go and shove Lilly to the mat. She had to think of something more showy for the crowd.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next