Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 184 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 182 Guests :: 2 Bots

JoggingJokes, NobuharuKinjo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Comments: 0

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Comments: 0

Kana Kasama's first encounter with Zarya.

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Kana Kasama's first encounter with Zarya.   - Page 2 Empty Re: Kana Kasama's first encounter with Zarya.

Post by shanecawf Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:36 pm

Kana would squeak as she heard the amazon scream about her pleas not being good enough. She would let out a high pitched squeal as the big hand moved from her chin to her shoulder as the sharp nails on the amazon's fingers dug into her smooth soft skin.

She would gasp as the giant would cup her crotch with the odd feeling of her palm pressed against her small but cute butt and her fingers pressed almost into her already wet mound.

"Please! you don't have to do this!!!" Kana would beg as she felt herself being gorilla pressed high into the air. She was getting very scared and nervous as she was forced to look up at the bright lights on the ceiling, Her shoulder stinging and an odd pleasure against her crotch and bottom. She would lay there for a good minuet which in her mind felt like and hour.

"Oh god! eeeeep!" Kana would shriek as she was tossed like a light sack of potatoes towards the center of the pool. There would be a small splash s sher body hit the water and she would just sink. She would stay under for a couple seconds before she would burst out gasping for air, coughing her lungs out. She would still have her eyes closed as she didn't want to get chlorine in her eyes but she would try and face the direction she thought the giant woman was standing. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU???" Kana would yell with anger before immediatly regretting it. Her heart would sink as she thought about what this woman was capable of.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Kana Kasama's first encounter with Zarya.   - Page 2 Empty Re: Kana Kasama's first encounter with Zarya.

Post by Iron Soldier Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:02 am

The amazons eyes narrowed into infuriated slits. How *dare* this little bitch continue to show her such disrespect? Nevermind the fact that Zarya herself was the aggressor and completely out if line. In her twisted reality Kana had committed the an offense worthy of the most excruciating punishment. The thought occurred to her, then, that it might be even more fun to annihilate Kana in the ring. The russian was a bully at heart, and the thought of throwing the smaller girl from one side of the ring to the other had a certain delicious appeal.

Sinking beneath the pools surface, Zarya seemed to have vanished before Kana could so much as open her eyes. The Iron Soldier swam blind for a few strokes, her muscular frame propelling her through the water like missile, until she brushed against Kana's legs. Only then did she suffer the burn of the chlorine long enough to open her eyes and rise up behind Kana, powerful arms moving to wrap the younger fighter in a sleeper-hold!

If she managed to catch Kana in the hold, Zarya Volkov would relax the rest of her body and let herself float on the surface of the water, pulling Kana atop her.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:21 am

Kana would still be rubbing the chlorine out of her eyes as her opponent sunk under the water. When her eyes finally did open, The large girl would be nowhere to be found. "Oh god..." Kana would begin swimming as fast as she could towards the stairs but before she could make it, She would stop dead in her tracks.

She would shutter as she felt like she felt something brush against her leg. She felt like she was about to be a victim of a shark attack. Her feelings seemed to come true as she felt a splash behind her as the Russian quickly wrapped her arms around her neck in a sleeper hold.

Kana would begin to panic and kick her legs pawing at the bigger bully as her airflow was cut off. It seemed as though her struggles were nothing to the strong woman. She would blush and begin panicking harder as she was placed back first on this girls rock hard abs as the girl floated with her on top of her. This was humiliating for kana as she felt completely helpless.

This woman's sleeper hold was one of the strongest her had ever felt. She was already getting pretty close to passing out. Her tongue stuck out of her mouth as she began to drool and moan and groan softly while just floating on top of her captor.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:48 am

"Do not worry about apologies..." Her husky, accented voice was tinged with some combination of malice and amusement. "I will not accept them. They are nothing to me, as you are nothing to me. Just another weak little girl for me to break."

For a moment she simply held Kana in that position, the hard planes of water slicked muscle a sharp contrast to the warm, supple softness of her breasts. Then, she tightened the sleeper to it's fullest, a bulging bicep nestling tighter against the smaller girls neck, crushing Kana's carotid artery practically shut while Zarya's forearm constricted against the girls windpipe. Her strength was such that she barely needed to move anything else, keeping the rest of her body relaxed enough to float, almost peacefully on the surface of the pool while Kana struggled ineffectually against her.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:56 am

Kana's eyes would open wide as the already strong sleeper tightened. She would begin to shake and seize and twitch on top of the strong woman. Her nipples hardening from the softness of the breasts on her back. "Ackk!" Is all she could let out as her breathing tubes were all shut closed tightly.

kana would thrash uselessly as her opponent easily held her in place on her body. If anyone were to walk in, It would look like the iron soldier was giving Kana swimming lessons, Unfortionately that wasn't the case. Kana would paw at the strong bicep literally crushing her neck. It felt like her wind pipe was ready to snap. Her eyes would roll all the way back and she would go limp on the girls body. Drooling and floating peacefully, twitching occasionally. Softly moaning and babbling in her sleep.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Sat May 06, 2017 3:21 am

The Iron Soldier tightened her grip until no slack remained, enjoying the feel of Kana's smaller, helpless body writhe against her own muscular frame, and finally go limp and quivering in her grasp. That should have been the end of it. The poor girl had learned her lesson, one would imagine, and no doubt Zarya had demonstrated exactly why she was a woman to be feared.

Still, it wasn't quite enough. Beating an opponent was one thing, utterly humiliating them was another, and that was far more fitting retribution, or at the very least more entertaining from the standpoint of a russian bully.

The large pool had more then one jet stream, nozzles built into the sides of the pool that shot out high pressure streams of water. They were mostly part of the pools normal filtration system, but this pool, meant for excerise and rehab, had particularly strong jets that could be set to create a nice current to swim against. That was the offical use for them, of course, but more then a few girls had learned just how...stimulating the water jets could be as well...

With one arm wrapped around Kana, Zarya used the other to backstroke her way towards the edge of the pool, where she knew one of the jets to be, close to the waters surface. Once there, she shoved Kana up against the side of the pool, trapping the smaller girl between her powerful figure and the water jet that now sent a steady, pleasurable pulse against her sex. Holding Kana up so that her head and shoulders were above the water, Zarya intentionally splashed water in her face to wake her. "Wake up! You don't want to miss this." She said, a wicked little smile curving her lips.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Sat May 06, 2017 3:41 am

Kana was completely out off in dreamland. Her mind was dreaming of very odd things. Things she wasn't too sure about, and they were all about Zaraya...

Kana would be dragged through the pool very easily by her Russian captor. Her body was already exhausted and sore and it had only been a short amount of time. She would begin moaning in her sleep as she felt an odd pressure flooding her crotch pressing into it rapidly almost tickling it.

It wouldn't be until the splashes hit her face causing her to cough as water went into her gaping mouth and down her throat making her choke. Her eyes would shoot wide open as she had her coughing fit. "Mmmnnn what are you doing..." kana would moan and whine as she felt the odd stimulation. Her arms beginning to splash and thrash all over the place, her legs kicking wildly like an upset child in her mothers abrasive arms. "Nnnn let go!!!" She would childishly as she began to blush.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Sat May 06, 2017 4:07 am

Zarya's low, throaty chuckle was laced with a cruel sort of mirth, practically ignoring Kana's attempts to escape as if she were, indeed, nothing more then a spoiled, tantrum throwing child who's mother was patiently waiting out. "Stop it. You should know by now there's no escape until I decide to let you go. And it will let you go when I hear you beg for forgiveness."

The Russian amazon pressed her muscular curves against Kana's back, which in turn forced the smaller girl to lewdly press her hips closer against in incessant pressure of the water stream. "Hmm? Did you just moan?" The woman asked with mock innocence, as if she didn't know exactly what was causing that reaction. "Looks like you're enjoying this. You actually like being dominated, don't you?" She leaned close to speak the last taunt into Kana's ear, as if imparting some terrible secret.

"So you're not just weak and useless. You're a little slut as well." Still controlling Kana with one arm, Zarya used her free hand to reach between the girls thighs, a finger tracing along the edge of her bikini bottoms, clearly threatening to tug them to the side and let the jet stream truly do it's work. All the while the arm around Kana's neck tightened, just hard enough to keep her light headed.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Sat May 06, 2017 7:12 am

Kana would continue to lewdly moan as her crotch was oddly stimulated by the pool jet. "Let me gooooo!" She would whine even more childishly than before. She would struggle for a couple more seconds before hearing her captors command to beg for forgiveness. "What should I be apologizing for exactly? I did nothing wrong!" She would yell before getting even more distracted.

Kana would moan loudly and almost purr as she felt Zaraya's curves press roughly into her back pushing her more against the jet. "Oh...Oh god..." Kana would let out embarrassingly as the jet stimulated her more. She would moan even louder when the Russian whispered in her ear.

Kana would blush deeply and squeak when she was called a weak useless slut. Her face would flush and her cheeks would become a dark red as she felt something get added to the sensual mix she was feeling. "Please... Forgive me... I'm sorry for what ever I did." She would almost say sadly before yelping when she felt Zaraya's finger tracing the edge of her bikini bottoms. "Wait!" She would cry as she knew what was possibly coming next. Her plea would be interrupted by the Russian's arm squeezing harder on her neck making her feel almost dizzy.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Sat May 06, 2017 7:01 pm

"God?" Zarya Volkov asked with an acid laced tone, slowly Tightening her arm around Kana's throat. She was careful not to deprive her prey of consciousness, for the moment at least, wanting the girl aware for what happened next. Aware, but helpless to stop it.  "I'm the only deity here. The Goddess who *owns* your useless ass." Her accent made every word all the more threatening, a low contralto growl that added weight to her meaning. 

The russian amazon tugged the crotch of Kana's bikini bottoms aside, exposing her completely, at the mercy of the relentless pool jet. Zarya rocked her own hips forward, grinding against Kana and forced the smaller girl to practically hump the pool jet nozzle, like mastrubating with a shower head, only far more intense. When she spoke again, her voice sounded even more superior, as if Kana was nothing more then trash, unworthy of being the focus of this War Goddesses attention. 

"Don't fight it. You know you want to submit.. and in more ways then one. "

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next