Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:46 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:34 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:29 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:58 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Jenny vs. Taylor (Complete)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Jenny vs. Taylor (Complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Jenny vs. Taylor

Post by nduns Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:17 pm

Bermuda grinned under her mask and laughed maniacally while the crowd booed and hissed. Then Bermuda reached her hands up towards her mask, grabbing onto it and said, "Taylor, you are going to pay for what you did to me."

The audience stared at the woman with odd looks as she lifted off her mask, meeting many gasps while Jenny continued to hold Taylor in place. It couldn't be... underneath that mask was the face of Robin Nask, the knight whose previous armor had been shattered by Taylor in a friction match.

nduns

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:40 pm

Even Taylor gasped. She had seen that face before... But she could barely remember when she saw it. Then, like a flash, her entire match with Robin passed through her mind. The angel's body remained immobile in Jenny's grasp, ignoring the pain and trying to focus on thinking of what she could have possibly done to this girl. " Wait... You're Robin Nask, right...? What do you mean by making me pay for what I did?! "

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by nduns Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:56 pm

Robin grinned wickedly and said, "I guess you have a point. After all, I should thank you. You taught me that chivalry and fairness were nothing more than a weakness when you destroyed my family's armor."

Robin then put a frown over her face and said, "Ever since I lost to you, I haven't been showing nearly as much potential as I used to. I no longer have respect from the public nor can I even sleep at night without nightmares involving you."

Jenny looked at the woman with wide eyes as Robin shouted, "JENNY, DON'T YOU DARE HAVE SECOND THOUGHTS!!!!! DO YOU REMEMBER WHAT PEOPLE HAVE DONE TO YOU OVER THE PAST!!!!!??"

Jenny nodded, increasing her grip on Taylor's wrists as Robin said, "I was the only one who ever showed you respect. You came to me and told me how you were an outcast, picked on by all humans just because you weren't born human yourself. I trained you to prove to the world that you were worth something. Well, I think that defeating the first one to beat me at what used to be my best is more than enough."

Jenny nodded, letting out scary breathing noises while the crowd was shocked by all of this.

nduns

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:00 am

Taylor gritted her teeth as Jenny's grip tightened. Her eyes were shining red, as she started to pant heavily. She was already hurt from the hold. But everything has just started... " You think.... a piece of garbage like this.... is going to beat me? "

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by nduns Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:07 am

Jenny grimaced in response to this as Robin snapped, "Did you hear what she just called you!? Even now, you're still being discriminated against!"

Jenny nodded and tightened the hold further as Robin grinned wickedly shouting, "That's it! Break her arms off! Show the world just how scary you can be!?"

'Scary?'

Upon hearing that word, Jenny's grip started to loosen, a tear running down her face. Was this why everyone avoided her? Was she just too frightening for the public to handle? Was that it?

To make matters worse for her, steam started to erupt from her head as she let go of Taylor's arms all together, leaping off of the knight's waist and clutching onto her head, eyes wide open.

"What are you doing?" Robin spat as Jenny let down more tears, letting out her odd breathing sounds once more. If only the people could understand what she was saying. But one thing was for certain; She was wide open now.

nduns

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:40 am

Taylor smirked as she was released. She now had a perfect chance to attack Jenny. She gathered spiritual energies in her palms, and prepared a deadly blow, that if succesfully connected, would be able to pierce right through Jenny's metalic body.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by nduns Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:46 am

Robin's eyes went wide as she spat, "JENNY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!?? SHE'S GOING TO HUMILIATE YOU!!!!" as for the first time, the cyborg turned to the woman and spat, "Shut up!" as Taylor's palms rammed into her hard. Not only did it put a small hole in her midsection, but it was powerful enough to cause her to cough up a bit of blood, the robotic girl falling to the ground while the crowd cheered wildly. The bell dinged signalling Taylor's victory as Robin grimaced.

nduns

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:00 am

Taylor climbed out of the ring and walked her way up the ramp, only looking at Robin over her shoulder when she reached the exit. Her eyes returned to normal after that...

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by nduns Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:04 am

Jenny slowly rose to her feet as the crowd gasped. Even Robin was shocked as the cyborg leapt out of the ring and ran towards Taylor shouting, "WAIT!!!!!"

A group of security guards were lined up, ready to take action if she did anything wrong, but Jenny had nothing evil planned.

"Taylor, may I have a moment?" the cyborg asked as everyone glared, not trusting her one bit.

nduns

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:08 am

" Of course. What's the matter? " Taylor said. Her eyes were blue, so that meant her 'serious' side disappeared. She walked a to the center of the ramp, from where she listened to what Jenny had to say.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Jenny vs. Taylor (Complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Jenny vs. Taylor (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next