Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 12:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 5:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 9:28 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 8:41 am

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 8:22 am

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hestia Bell ( debut ) vs Blair Hamilton Smother match

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hestia Bell ( debut ) vs Blair Hamilton Smother match - Page 3 Empty Re: Hestia Bell ( debut ) vs Blair Hamilton Smother match

Post by RJD Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:09 pm

Blair would struggle under Hestia, but frustratingly she wouldn't be able to free herself from the woman's breasts wish she would be forced to get close and person with as she involuntarily motor boated due to the opponent wiggling her chest. Things wouldn't stop there for the embarrassed kawaii though as Hestia would begin to slowly hump the misty haired wrestler, earning more of a struggle from the flustered Blair now that Hestia had toned things up a notch.

Luckily enough Hestia would roll to the side and leave the flustered kawaii against the mat, Blair's face bright red and the woman silenced for a moment as she couldn't formulate a good response. " D-Don't get excited! Just... don't do that again " Blair would eventually say, yelling the first part but then blushing and getting a bit quieter as Hestia's humping had clearly gotten into the wrestler's head.

Back to top Go down

Hestia Bell ( debut ) vs Blair Hamilton Smother match - Page 3 Empty Re: Hestia Bell ( debut ) vs Blair Hamilton Smother match

Post by d_ultsch Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:52 pm

Hestia frowned as Blair told her not to do that again but then Hestia's frowned turned upside down. "Nope! I am going to do it all i want. And you know what? You can't stop me." Hestia would say with a giggle as she figured she had given Blair enough time to recover. Hestia would walk over to Blair before poking Blair in the breast. "I hope you're ready."

Hestia would flash Blair a smile before grabbing Blair's hair again. "I think i have one more area for you to get acquainted with before i start to have some real fun." Hestia would say before turning around and lowering her ass onto Blair's face. Hestia would rub her ass all over Blair's face while holding onto Blair's hair. "While you're down there, why don't you give my ass a kiss." Hestia said as she humiliated Blair.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:17 pm

Blair under a different circumstance would be able to imagine many witty responses to Hestia, however the misty haired woman couldn't keep up her mean streak since from the action so far it was pretty obvious that what her opponent said had some truth to it. " S-shut up, you sound like a lecherous old man" The Scot would eventually respond, being prompted by the woman's approach. 

Blair wasn't the best at taking bumps and unfortunately she had been taken to the mat quite a lot already in the match up, she had been giving time to recover but by the time Hestia approached the misty haired wrestler couldn't get up to her feet. The Scot would finally try to act after being poked in the breast, planning to pounce on Hestia, although her plan would be entirely crushed when the opponent grabbed Blair's hair.

" Eah! L-let go..." Blair grumbled out, trying to pull back from Hestia before realising that was just making things worse and staying still. Then after a quick taunt Hestia would turn around and shove her ass into Blair's face, knocking the misty haired wrestler's head into the mat.

Hestia then would take advantage of the situation to rub her rear all over Blair's face, the downed kawaii's face being pulled into Hestia's rear by her hair, while the more curvaceous wrestler made sure to squash every part of Blair's face into her rear. 

Blair tried to let out a protest once Hestia told her to kiss her ass, but the noise would be muffled entirely and the only hint to the Scot's lost response would be the vibrations against Hestia's rear. Blair didn't intend to kiss her opponent's rear, but even if she did it would be impossible due to how squished her features were against the woman's impressive rear, the Scot didn't have even enough space to part her lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:47 pm

Hestia couldn't help but giggle as her ass rubbed all over Blair's face. Hestia would then begin to bounce her butt on Blair's face to let the girl breath while Hestia humiliated her. "I don't feel any kissing down there." Hestia would say with another giggle. "I think i am going to have to punish you for being so naughty." Blair would then reach down and grab onto Blair's shirt.

Hestia would begin to try and pull Blair's shirt up to reveal the girls chest to the world all the while bouncing her perfect butt on Blair's face. "If you don't start kissing i am going to turn around and really give you a treat."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Thu May 04, 2017 12:57 pm

Blair would struggle to breath against her opponent's rear for a moment, before Hestia would lift her rear up long enough for the misty haired wrestler to take as long a breath as she could before Hestia's plump behind would slam into her face. Then much to Blair's dismay Hestia would continue bouncing her impressive rear against the catty kawaii's face, squishing the poor woman's blushing face with each bounce.

"Mfthh" Blair would grumble out as Hestia bounced, her words coming out as a muffled cry. The misty haired wrestler would try to ignore her opponent's comment about punishing her, but after the wrestler felt her shirt being lifted and heard the superior wrestler's threat the catty kawaii would consider following her opponent's command.

Blair would squirm against the mat as her small orbs were revealed to the crowd, swaying her body in one direction before then swaying it in the other as she was overwhelmed by embarrassment. Hestia's threat was enough to take advantage of the weak willed Blair, the misty haired wrestler begrudgingly planting a few kisses on her opponent's hear in an attempt not to have to suffer the humiliation of having her face rode by the perverted Hestia.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun May 07, 2017 5:38 am

Hestia let out a moan as she felt Blair's lips kiss her ass. "Finally, i have been waiting for you to kiss my ass." Hestia would say before reaching down to grab Blair's breasts. Hestia would give Blair's breasts a squeeze before lifting her ass off of Blair's face. "Hmmm, what should i do next? It isn't time for the main event. I think it is time to lose your bottoms."

Hestia would let go of Blair's breasts before crawling down Blair's body. Hestia would grab Blair's bottoms before trying to slowly peel Blair's bottoms off to reveal even more of Blair to the world.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun May 07, 2017 3:25 pm

Blair couldn't help but blush as she heard Hestia's moan, halting her kiss immediately as her embarrassment managed to force her to stop despite the decision to kiss the opponent's ass being the decision she had already made to escape a worst fate. Luckily Hestia had forgotten her earlier threat, but unluckily would have something else humiliating in mind. The bustier and curvier woman would grasp Blair's small pair and give them a squeeze, causing the misty haired wrestler to let out an embarrassing squeal into Hestia's impressive behind.

However Blair would have a moment of happiness as Hestia finally removed her firm rear from the misty haired wrestler's face, prompting the misty haired wrestler to frantically pant for air now that she was freed from her fleshy prison. Hestia would take this chance to strip Blair, although when Hestia tried to grasp what seemed like Blair's bottom's it would become apparent that she was in fact just wearing a long shirt that managed to cover her priority areas. It was an understandable mistake, but not one that would benefit Blair much.

Hestia's slight error wouldn't hurt her much at all, as instead the wrestler would just end up pulling Blair's shirt up towards her breasts and in the process reveal her adorable panties. The catty kawaii would be wearing white panties that had blue stripes on them, the youngest Hamilton sister's surprisingly full rear being visible to her perverted fans and opponent. 

" N-no! Knock it off!" Blair would cry out, frantically kicking her legs out, although due to where Hestia had positioned herself it wouldn't do anything to stop her from tormenting Blair. The Scot was embarrassed beyond belief that her opponent was so eager to see and feel her body, especially since from the action earlier Blair knew her panties had somewhat retreated between her cheeks, which meant her somewhat bare cheeks would be visible to her worrisome opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu May 11, 2017 11:26 pm

Hestia smiled as she revealed Blair's panties. "These look cute one you but i bet they will look even better on the floor outside the ring." Hestia said with a giggle before grabbing onto Blair's panties. Blair's kicking legs were making things difficult but Hestia was determined. Hestia would slam her butt on Blair's chest to try and calm Blair down as she pulled off Blair's panties.

Hestia wanted to strip Blair as then the real fun could begin. "I can;t wait to bury my face between your legs. I bet you taste like candy." Hestia would say as she tried her best to strip Blair.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sat May 20, 2017 5:02 am

Blair would squirm dramatically as Hestia tugged and pulled at her panties, before finally ceasing her struggle for a moment after Hestia squashed Blair's small chest under the weight of her wide hips. Unfortunately for the Scot that momentary opportunity was enough for Hestia to slide Blair's panties down her legs, earning an extreme blush and embarrassed grumble from the downed wrestler.

Hestia's words would just throw Blair deeper into a panic as it became obvious what the woman's intentions were, something much dirtier than Blair was hoping for from the wrestler's mostly soft teasing. " Don't you dare!" The misty haired wrestler would cry out, her voice somewhat shaky as she grasped her opponent's behind and tried to push against it in a desperate attempt to free herself from under Hestia.

Despite Blair's panic and protests she couldn't help but get turned on at the idea, her opponent was certainly pretty but after being teased so thoroughly the kawaii didn't want to be at her opponent's whims, hoping to save herself from looking weak although she was probably far too late since Hestia had dominated her while playing around the full match.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue May 23, 2017 6:45 pm

Hestia heard Blair complain beneath her. "I think i know what i can do to you. Soon those complaints will turn into moans." Hestia said as she did her best to stay on top of Blair. Hestia was having some trouble but she managed to lean down so that her face was right in front of Blair's crotch. Hestia would stick her tongue out before running it along Blair's crotch. "Now how about you give me a moan?" Hestia would say before leaning in to stick her tongue into Blair's pussy. Hestia would use her tongue to probe and explore her opponent wile savoring the taste of Blair.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next