Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 223 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 223 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ally “Cat” Reish vs "Iron Will" Ryota!

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ally “Cat” Reish vs "Iron Will" Ryota! Empty Ally “Cat” Reish vs "Iron Will" Ryota!

Post by TheEditor1023 Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:10 am

MATCH TYPE: STANDARD
VICTORY BY PINFALL, SUBMISSION, OR KNOCKOUT.

Ally "Cat" Reish:

Vs.

"Iron Will" Ryota:

Backstage in the Fur & Feathers Locker Room, Ryota was adjusting the tie on his white shirt as he prepared for his next match. He was going up against the catlady known as Ally Reish! Excited for his next match, Ryota said to himself "You got this!" as he smiled and left the locker room, eager to get to the ring.

A few minutes later Ryota's music hit, and the boy with the "Iron Will" made his way out to the stage to some cheers for the crowd! Posing for the crowd, he was all smiles as he smacked some of the fans hands as he made his way down. Entering the ring, he quickly took off his jacket and passed it over to the referee as he put his hands on his knees and faced the entranceway, eager to see what his opponent was made of. He had yet to score an actual victory in the AFW, but was convinced that tonight was his night!

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Ally “Cat” Reish vs "Iron Will" Ryota! Empty Re: Ally “Cat” Reish vs "Iron Will" Ryota!

Post by noob Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:03 am

Ally waited quite impatiently back stage for her music to play. She stood tapping her foot until she heard the beginning of "Welcome to the Jungle". Yes it was cliche for someone like her but that's what she wanted. The leopard burst from backstage and waved to the crowd. She was quick to make her way to the ring though and hop over the ropes. Seeing her opponent already there, she looked him over. "Hmmm...ready for an ass kicking?" She taunted. Despite her opponent being larger than her, she had every intention of knocking him down a peg or two.

The girl made her way into the corner and again started to tap her foot on the floor. The sound of the bell couldn't have came soon enough for her. As soon as she heard it she would make her way to the center of the ring and look to lock up with Ryota.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Ally “Cat” Reish vs "Iron Will" Ryota! Empty Re: Ally “Cat” Reish vs "Iron Will" Ryota!

Post by TheEditor1023 Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:06 pm

After a few seconds, the opening tones of "Welcome To The Jungle" and Ryota began to feel excitement course through his veins, and suddenly his foe appeared on the stage. Watching as the crowd cheered for the girl, Ally showed no hesitation on getting down to business as she headed straight to the ring and looked him up and down. Listening to the girl's threat, Ryota brushed it off saying "Pfft! If there's anyone delivering an ass kicking tonight it's gonna be me" as he posed mockingly to the crowd, was he being Overconfident?

Nevertheless, the bell rang and Ally walked to the centre of the ring, offering to lock up with the man. A smirk on his face, the taller Ryota walked forward before breaking into a sprint at the last second and attempting to force the cat-girl into the corner. If he was successful he would force her against the turnbuckle before letting go, booping her nose with his finger and saying "C'mon missy, show me what you're made of!" with a laugh, it seems he was taking her lightly.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:34 am

"Haha you wish shrimp!" Ally teased, trying to get under Ryoto's skin. She intended to back up her words though and show her opponent not to mess with a leopard. As he match started, she would approach her foe cautiously. Ryoto however seemed to just charge in, taking Ally a bit by surprise. She was quickly pushed back against the turnbuckle, groaning as her back slammed into the corner. She was anticipating another strike but her face turned red as she felt her foe boop her nose.

Ally quickly flailed her hands around in front of her. "Don't take me lightly! I'm a predator!" She yelled, clearly not appreciating Ryoto's teasing. She would soon try and show her foe the his mistake in not taking her seriously. The leopard immediately respond by trying to drive her knee into his stomach. If it landed she would smirk, enjoying the instant kharma that her opponent just received.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:41 am

Booping the cat on the nose, Ryota smiled with a cocky grin as he watched her get angry. He was used to fighting larger and more intimidating opponents, this one was gonna be easy! Or so he thought, when suddenly his eyes bulged wide and the air left his body as he felt the girl's knee suddenly drive straight into his stomach!

Staring straight into her eyes, a mixture of confusion and pain on the stubborn Ryota's face, he weakly exclaimed "D...damn..." as he quickly fell to his knees in front of her. Breathing loudly as he tried to regain the air that had left his body, he grabbed onto Ally's trunks as a crutch to pull himself back up, saying "Can....we have a timeout..?"

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:05 am

"Hmmphh what's the matter? I thought you'd be delivering an ass kicking?" The leopard taunted as she looked down at Ryota. She would bend slightly to grab her foe's head and step forward before placing her thighs on either side. The next thing the boy would feel would be Ally crushing his neck in a standing headscissors. She squeezed her legs tight to hold him there and would then wiggle her butt slightly in place for the crowd's benefit.

"You can have your time out once I knock you out!" Ally said as she proceeded to try and squeeze the life out of her opponent. She was going to make sure he regretted not being serious. Just to torment Ryota more she would slightly release her hold after a few seconds only to reapply the scissors even tighter a moment later, laughing at his response.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:23 am

Trying to catch his breath, Ryota's situation was made all the worse when Ally suddenly shoved his head between those thick thighs of hers. Feeling them close around his neck, Ryota croaked "No!" as the cat playfully wiggled her ass, the bottom of her cheeks rustling his hair.

Feeling the squeeze harden even more, Ryota's face went bright red when suddenly she let go. Gasping for air, Ryota said "Thank..you...now if you just let-URK!" when suddenly she clamped it right back on, causing him to desperately fling his body about in hopes of an escape. He would use his hands to grab anywhere he could, whether it be to try pull her iron thighs apart or even grab her ass in hopes anything would stop it!

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:35 am

Ally was having fun playing with her opponent and squeezing him senseless. Despite him trying to pry her legs open, not much progress was being made. The leopard suddenly felt a air of hands grabbing her ass though and gasped. "Hey! Hand's off the ass!" She yelled. She would return the favor by slapping Ryota's ass hard before letting him go and shoving him away.

"If you wanted to touch my ass, here!" Ally yelled. She would quickly charge towards the other wrestler, jumping up as she got close and attempting to slam her rear against him with a hip attack. She didn't bother to see if he had straightened up or not, she just wanted to bring him back down.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:52 am

Practically begging for a timeout, Ryota was barely out of the starting gate and already he was in a state of panic as Ally's thick thighs was squeezing the life out of him! Grabbing at her ass, the act would luckily cause her to relinquish the hold, but not before slapping his ass hard.

Falling back into a seated position, Ryota rubbed at his neck and said "It was an accid-MMPH!" when suddenly Ally's rear went flying towards his face! Before he could even react her asscheek collided directly into his face and the man with the "Iron Will" fell back with a splat, groaning on the mat as he felt his aching face. "It's nice but I didn't...like it that..much..." he somewhat joked, trying to pull himself up.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:59 am

Ally felt her rear slam into Ryota's face with a satisfying smack. The girl had landed so that she was seated upon her foe's chest. Her smile quickly turned into a frown though as she heard Ryota open his mouth again. "Wh...what do you mean you didn't like it THAT much. What's wrong with my ass?" The leopard yelled indignantly. She thought she had a perfect ass and didn't appreciate being told otherwise. "Take that back!" She demanded.

In order to persuade Ryota that her assets were fine, she would lift herself up slightly and then attempt to drop her ass right onto his face and wiggle it around until she was comfortable with her new seat. Ally would face his feet and place her hands on his chest both to try and hold him down and stabilize herself.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next