Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Isa Kubota (Debut) vs Tuya Radna

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Isa Kubota (Debut) vs Tuya Radna Empty Isa Kubota (Debut) vs Tuya Radna

Post by Iron Soldier Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:36 am

No Holds Barred Match
Victory by: Verbal Submission

It was something different on the Friction show lineup. A new wrestler was scheduled to make her debut, and even have a match, but nothing advertised *who* it was she'd actually face. When the appointed time came, the arena lights dimmed in dramatic fashion and spot lights of silver white and red drifted across the stage. The Titantron displayed the name ISA KUBOTA with japans red and white flag rippling behind it as a backdrop. Singer Ayumi Nakamura's "Kaze Ni Nare" began to play on the loud speaker, a song that began gently before exploding with the intensity worthy of a wrestlers theme music.

The curtains parted and a young woman appeared with streaming black hair, long bangs held out of her face by a hachimaki, a red headband around her temples. She wore a white ring jacket, the Japanese rising sun splashed across the back. Beneath it a leotard of blue, black and white, with a plunging neckline, clung to every curve as well as revealed the muscle tone of a woman who took being at her physical peak very seriously. She wore no knee-pads, though her ankle length wrestling boots also both the symbolic colors of her native land. Above all, it was her eyes that really stood out, sullen and fierce, utterly focused.

SPOILER:

She walked down to the ring, ignoring the crowds completely. Entering the ring, she motioned for the microphone.

"I am Isa Kubota, and I am here for one reason alone. To test myself against the best this promotion has to offer. I could tell you how good I am... but I prefer action over words. Therefore, I issue an open challenge for my debut match. No Holds Barred, with victory only by verbal submission. So, who back there has the courage to face me? Regardless of who you are, I promose you this. I will leave you begging for mercy in the middle of this ring."

Isa shoved the mic into the refs hands and turned her attention towards the stage, waiting to see who responded.
Iron Soldier
Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Isa Kubota (Debut) vs Tuya Radna Empty Re: Isa Kubota (Debut) vs Tuya Radna

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:21 pm

Tuya was walking back to the locker rooms enraged when she herd that the GM did not have an opponent for her to face tonight as the Mongolian was wondering when they would finally allow her to debut onto the main roster. Taking the shortest route took her backstage and allowed her to hear what Isa was saying causing a smirk to appear on her face. Taking a moment to make sure her blue cheongsam was spotless and fixing her hair in a ponytail as the green haired girl looked around to see if anyone else was going to walk onto the ramp.

Not seeing anyone else volunteering themselves to face the wrestler currently in the ring suited Tuya just fine as she spotted a bokken nearby and grabbed it as she walked onto the entrance ramp. As her entrance theme started to play the Mongolian would make her way to the ring and grab a mic as she yelled ''shut off my music right now as it time i make a name for myself and it seems i got a perfect victim right in front of me''.

The green haired girl would look around the ring and smirk as she continued speaking ''so you are saying if i face you tonight i end up being beated well i doubt that is going to be the case but we shall see'''while the AFw fans look confused. placing the microphone in the Announcers hand she would place her bokken on his throat and whisper ''do your job already'' as the male turned white in fear. ''Now in the ring weighing in at 126ibs from Ayrag, Mongolia it Tuya Radna''was heard as the announcer quickly got out of the ring after that as Tuya would stare down in her opponent's eyes.

Tuya:

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:40 pm

A stone would have been more expressive then Isa as Tuya Radna emerged in response to the open challenge, entrance music blaring on the loud speakers as the Mongolian made her way to the ring, practically radiating confidence. Isa Kubota just stared with those cool, sullen eyes, arms crossed beneath her breasts. She listened to Tuya's words calmly, showing only a flash of anger when the other woman held the bokken to the man's throat.

"You look strong. " Isa stated, matter of fact," But there is no honor in winning with a weapon. Use it if you wish, if you fear to pit your strength against mine. It will not save you. In the end you *will* beg for mercy. "

Isa Kubota nodded to the ref, who signaled for the match to begin with a loud *DINGDINGDING*.  Isa raised her arms,  knees bent slightly, taking up the classic wrestling stance, offering to lock up,  collar and elbow,  with Tuya, though she was wary just in case the Mongolian thought to use the foreign object instead.
Iron Soldier
Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:51 pm

Tuya was wondering how the other woman would react to the fact she brought a bokken to the ring and was not disappointed when Isa almost did not reveal how anger this made her. But the fact that the her opponent was not happy about it was proven when she heard Isa reply back and would throw it into the air and catch it by the edge side of the wooden sword and allowed the announcer to grasp the bokken by the handle.

After the announcer got out of the ring holding the bokken she would turn to face him and say ''take it to the back for me as it seems i won't be needing it for this match'' and turned her head back to stare into Isa's eyes just as the bell would ring.  Taking two steps forward she would lock up with her opponent as she whispered '''i find myself agreeing to what your saying Isa but trust me as you soon wish i be using that bokken as i'm more dangerous with my hands and knees then with a wooden sword''' as she would try to push the other woman into the ropes with all her strength.

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:43 pm

Isa loved this aspect of wrestling more then any other,  testing raw strength against another woman's,  clashing in a test of wills. She was taller then Tuya, but not by much, and her weight advantage was just as small. Isa pushed back against Tuya with all her strength and found the Mongolian an even match. 

Instead of resisting with all her might, Isa Kubota allowed herself to be pushed back towards the ropes, resisting just enough to make Tuya work hard for it, trying to wear her out a little, making her opponent earn every step until Isa found herself pushed all the way back against the ropes.

Normally the ref would call for a rope-break, but since this was No Holds Barred they could use the ropes any way they wished.
Iron Soldier
Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:25 pm

Tuya knew her opponent had the height advantage but still stepped forward and grasped her opponent and pushed back with all her might and was relieved that so far she and Isa were an even match. So it came as a surprise when she was able to push the Japanese wrestler back and towards the ropes even if it was taking a lot of effort to get Isa that far.

Trying to break the lock up Tuya would just smirk if she was able to as she takes a two steps back before she rushed forward hoping to knock her opponent out of the ring as she yelled ''get out of the ring as you don't have the right to share this space with me Isa''

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:28 pm

Isa glanced back over her shoulder, realizing there was nowhere left to go, she was pinned back against the ropes. Tuya broke the lockup, suddenly, and the degrading insult earned a sharp glare before Isa found herself pushed violently backwards. She felt herself pitching backwards, over the top rope, but she had no intention on going down alone.

As Isa fell over the top rope she tried to catch Tuya in a headscissor, trapping the mongolian around the neck with her legs and holding on, looking to send both of them tumbling violently out of the ring and to the unforgiving floor outside!
Iron Soldier
Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:27 am

Tuya had just succeed in pushing Isa out of the ring while taunting the Japanese woman and was able to take a step back when she feels her opponent's legs around her neck. ''What the hell''was the only thought that when through the Mongolian's mind as she got pulled over the top ropes as Isa was able to wrap her legs around her neck and force both wrestlers to land on the floor to the outside.

Even so it seems that the Mongolian was lucky in the end as she barely missed landing on the barricade and just landed on top of her opponent while still trapped in the headscissors Isa had her locked in when both fell out of the ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:13 pm

Tumbling out of the ring was never a pleasant experience. There always seemed to be that one moment where time slowed down and Isa was aware of everything around her, the arena lights, the screaming crowd, her own weightlessness as her body spiraled towards the floor... and then the shock and pain of hitting that floor.

Isa was dazed for a moment, landing on her back, head ringing and spine aching as if she'd been run over by a car. Not the best start to a match for either woman's health. It took a moment for her to realize that she her legs were still loosely wrapped around Tuya in a head scissor. Gritting her teeth, Isa tried to tense her legs tight around the Mongolian's head and neck as hard as she could. Even if Tuya didn't submit from this, she could drain some of the fight out of her.
Iron Soldier
Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:43 pm

Tuya did not react at first to the fact that her opponent still had her trapped in the head scissors as the fall did cause some damage but after a while she would start to notice the lack of air and glare at Isa. ''No i can't lose this easily''thought the Mongolian as she would try to pry open her opponent's legs as Tuya did not think this was the right time to try and make it back to her feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next