Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Victory Lap (for Ryuunosuke)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Victory Lap (for Ryuunosuke) - Page 2 Empty Re: Victory Lap (for Ryuunosuke)

Post by Gadot Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:13 am

Gabriel reluctantly let him go so he would be able to push his pants down, giving a soft whistle as Ryuu's cock came into sight. He appraised it lightly, before he moved forward in appeal and in order to kiss him again. But Ryuu had other ideas. The man pushed his speedo down, to which Gabriel shifted and moved his hips to give him a bit of help. He was going to give a bit of a turn, to let Ryuu get a better look at his ass now, but Ryuu was taking charge at the moment, and before he knew what was going on, Ryuu had taken him in his mouth.

Yet another loud moan escaped his lips. He shuddered, reaching up to wind his hand through Ryuunosuke's hair and grab ahold of it, lower lip firmly clenched between two teeth. And, just as soon as he had started, he stopped. He looked down at Ryuu in time to see that smirk cross his face and to watch him sit back and lean on his haunches. "Oh, you're taking me up on that?" he asked in amusement, before moving down onto his knees in front of Ryuu and taking the man in his mouth without any preface or teasing, just went for it immediately.

He wasn't going for the blowjob though. After making it good and wet, Gabriel shifted up, moving closer against Ryuu, his own cock once more finding a piece of the cut muscle to rub against as Gabriel shifted. He wrapped his arms around the large man and held onto him, shifting so he was perfectly on top of the man's massive cock -- and shoved himself down on it without further ado. He let out another moan, arm wrapped around Ryuu as he began to shove himself up and down on his cock, shifting a bit every thrust in order to get closer to that magical spot, all the while going a bit faster and faster.

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:22 am

Ryuu moaned as Gabriel returned the favor and lavishly took his cock into his mouth, getting him good and slick with saliva. He knew exactly what was coming next and it triggered a pang of guilt that he didn't have actual lube to offer. It didn't seem to bother the redhead though, he took Ryuu by the shoulders and aimed to align himself with his target. Ryuu groaned loudly as Gabriel plunged himself down in one go, making his dick jerk up inside him at the flood of new feelings.

Ryuu shifted his weight back and placed his hands on Gabriel's hips to try to find a comfortable base to support him with. The redhead didn't wait for him to finish, he started plunging himself up and down and doing his own position rearranging. Ryuu couldn't help but feel a tad bit like a fancy human dildo with the way Gabriel was going to town on him, and that idea make him just a little bit jealous. With each thrust Gabriel's junk ground up against his abs and a newly forming sheet of sweat as their exertions grew more heated. He ran one hand up Gabriel's back to the base of his neck, sliding his fingers up into the bottom of his hair so that he could pull the man down for a kiss. It was his way of saying "don't forget about me", and he made sure to thrust upwards with quick jutting motions of his hips to drive home the message.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:50 pm

Fuck, that HURT. Gabriel hissed a bit as he slid down on the man's cock, eyes closing tight. He didn't expect to be having sex on his first outing in the AFW, though he probably should have expected better. He grinned through gritted teeth, opening his eyes to look at Ryuu as he felt those hands on his hips. He gripped onto those shoulders as he continued to ride the man's cock, though he didn't notice that Ryuu was feeling jealous about how he was doing it at first. When Ryuu pulled him down into the kiss, however, he could feel him push against him and thrust, and he realized that Ryuu was actually…well, he wanted a bit more attention.

Gabriel pressed against him some more, riding up and down on his cock as he wrapped those arms around Ryuu's neck loosely, leaning in enough to nip against his lip and tug on it before going back into the kiss, riding up and down the cock -- before he let out a loud gasp and moan. He had slammed into his prostate, and he couldn't help but break the kiss and moan against his lips, moving to press his forehead against Ryuu's. "Oh…oh fuck…Ryuu, right there…" he managed to utter, slamming himself down on his cock once more, as if to show him where it was.

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:58 am

Ryuu started grunting and groaning more steadily as they moved in unison, steaming up the room with more than just their quick exhales. The feel of Gabriel's arms sliding across his shoulders loosely and resting behind his neck made Ryuu grin as he kissed the knot of the Gabe's throat while he loudly gasped and moaned. He took special pleasure in being reminded that he was responsible for such noises, and redoubled his efforts to work even more raspy moans from him. One such aimed thrust hit the paydirt and likely the man's prostrate in the perfect way, judging by the over the top reaction it garnered.

Ryuu's grin grew as Gabriel was overcome with the sensation, having to pause their makeout to simply rest his forehead on the other's. To this Ryuu gave Gabriel's ass a hard smack and pulled Gabriel's head down over his shoulder so that he could give some special attention to the man's ear. His softly nipped and licked at the shell of his ear as he began to whisper dirty things between thrusts while aiming to hit the prostate again. And again. And again!

"You like that, don't you?...Say my name again....moan for me...I'll make you feel so good~"

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:49 pm

It was absolutely amazing. The two of them moved together perfectly, doubling the pleasure as Ryuu's cock found his prostate and hit it perfectly. He could see Ryuu's grin and moaned as he smacked his ass, making it jiggle slightly. Fuck, Ryuu was good at this. He could feel his breath tickling his inner ear as he nipped and licked at the shell, whispering. Holy shit. Just…holy shit. Gabe tightened his grip, his cock already beginning to leak precum between their hardened abs as he breathed heavily.

"A-ah…Ryuu…fuck," he hissed, before he moved to bury his face into Ryuu's neck. "You-you're so fucking good…harder, fuck me harder…" He groaned and pressed into him more, riding his cock, before he tried to pepper Ryuu's neck with kisses. "I'll do anything…fuck…make me scream."

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:25 pm

Now that he was confident he had found the man's sweetspot, there was no turning back from it. Ryuu grabbed Gabriel's waist and hoisted him up with a grunt to make his angle of attack that much easier. He felt the man's fingers digging in round his shoulders and back, coupled with his face now pressed against his neck. Ryuu's tongue flicked out once more, going from the top of his ear, round the back and down to his cheek. He nudged Gabriel's face up with his chin and caught him with another lip lock.

"Yeah, you like it" Ryuu panted against the redhead's lips with a grin. He pulled away so that he could tuck Gabriel's face back where it had hidden, and then refocused his efforts onto that glorious ass riding him. With each thrust fresh beads of sweat formed and coalesced into droplets that now freely ran down their bodies. He himself was getting close, so he imagined that his partner was likely even closer judging by the way he was stickying up their chests.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:13 am

Gabriel let out a sharp yelp as he was hoisted up by the much larger, stronger man, a piece of him wondering how in the world he even managed to get him down for the pinfall. The rest of him couldn't entertain the idea, however; they were too focused on how Ryuu was fucking him senseless. His eyes looked glazed over, to the point where he was completely out of it. But when Ryuu nudged his face up and kissed him, he returned the kiss with fervor, pressing up against him and arching against the man's muscled torso.

He didn't have much left in him, that much was obvious. When the kiss was released and he pulled back, Gabriel fell back into where his head was before, nestled into the man's neck, his eyes closed. "F-fuck…! Ryuu! I'm…I'm…!" The sentence would never be finished, but the meaning was revealed within moments. He came between the two of them with a loud moan, arching back, away from Ryuu, before he slumped forward once more. "Haa…haa…Ryuu…"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2