Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Personal Dueling!

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Personal Dueling! - Page 2 Empty Re: Personal Dueling!

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:54 am

The hypocrisy in Mari's words was lost upon the busty silver head as she sparked an argument between the two, one that she was not going to back down from. "Excuse me?" she snapped back as Sophia had retaliated and insulted her back with a not so subtle remark. She was not going to take that from a woman who pride herself most with taking off her clothes in front of a camera as she suddenly stood up, pushing her chair back.

Eyes directed towards the two before quickly looking away, no one wanted to get involved in personal disputes as most were solved one way or another. It left Sophia and Mari to deal with each other by themselves. Walking around the table to get into Sophia's face, Mari wasn't going to let the Cam Model talk down to her. "I pride myself as wrestler! My pride stems from competition, no matter what it is! Unlike you, who just shows her body off for cheap satisfaction of feeding your own ego!"

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:51 pm

Sophia watched as Mari stood up, drawing the attention of several people around them who quickly went back to their business. Two people getting into an argument at the AFW couldn't be that rare of an occurrence, considering the business they were in. So, nobody cared enough to get involved. This was their business anyway, she didn't want people butting their nose in.

Sophia got to her feet as well, crossing her arms uner her ample chest. "Ego? Honey, if being proud of my body means I have an ego, then yeah, I've got a huge ego. And at least I'm not ashamed of my body. You probably are, considering you're such a prude that you feel like you have to judge me for showing mine off," Sophia shot back, glaring at the silver haired girl.

"So, you are allowed to be proud of competition, but I'm not allowed to be proud of what I used to do for a living? What kind of hypocrite are you? Have you ever tried what I do? Of course you haven't. Like I said, you're a prude."

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:47 pm

At what point Mari wasn't sure, but Sophia really beginning to push her buttons to piss her off, using words like hypocrite and saying she had a huge ego. The ego part she was right, Mari was quite proud of herself in everything she has accomplished and there was still much more she had to do. Like shutting up this bitch. That was first on the list of currently to do. "You're really asking for an ass beating." she let out, words never really being her specialty unless they were words of her fist.

She knew that she wasn't winning the battle of words, Sophia had already caught her inconsistencies but Mari was being stubborn. Instead of cutting her loses and walking away in a huff, she wanted this bitch to understand her point. Which she figured would be easier to send across if they fought it out. Wrestling logic at it's finest. "Fine. You can think what you think, because I'm not changing my opinion of you. So instead of sitting here slinging insults at each other, let's fight it out. I'll let you even pick the stipulations. Wherever and whatever you want. I'll show you the difference between you and me because of our life choices."

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:14 pm

Sophia had to stifle a laugh when Mari threatened to beat her ass. Like she'd even be able to. She may not seem like it, but Sophia was a very talented fighter, and she didn't think she'd struggle that much against this loud mouth. And the fact that she seemed ignorant of her own hypocrisy was irritating. If she wanted to go toe to toe with her, she'd be happy to agree. She was even letting her pick the stipulations of the match. That brought a grin to the Brazilian's face.

"Alright," she said. There were so many possibilities, but, seeing as Mari didn't like the idea of being seen naked in front of a webcam, there was only one thing she wanted. "How about a sumo style match, on a bed. The first one to get thrown off the bed, loses. Oh, and we're going to do it live, on my cam show. And afterward, I'm gonna fuck you while my watchers tip me for doing it." Sophia grinned at Mari, wondering if she'd even agree to the match after hearing what it was. She didn't expect her to, considering how prudish she was. But if she did, it would be the perfect chance to teach her a lesson about judging her.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:52 pm

Mari was in a huff, she was waiting to see just what it was that Sophia was going to choose. She had a feeling what it was going to be with how their argument was going and sure enough when Sophia opened her mouth, Mari let out a scowl. She wasn't too offended by the choice, her and Sophia being practically naked in front of a camera, it wasn't much different from another sexualized match that she participated in on contract. But this was going to be much more than that, this was going to be a fight of pride and proving her point to Sophia. There's was no way that this stripper was any good at fighting right?

"Fine." she let out, Sophia wanted a match in front of her camera, and she was going to beat her. That would drive the stake between the both of them, why her drive to be a professional wrestler was going to prove that she was superior. "You want me practically naked and in front of your fans? Fine, I'll humiliate you and put you in your place. And if you even think that you could fuck me, I'll fuck you harder." she counter threatened, moving her face extremely close to Sophia's in an attempt to intimidate her. Though her choice of words may have not been the best for that. "Where and when?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:24 am

Sophia was so excited that Mari had agreed to the match. She really didn't think she'd say yes, so hearing her agree made her smile all the wider. Beating her on her cam show might not show her that it was a respectable job, but it would teach her not to mess with her. And, after she beat her, she could just give her fans a show. She pondered the idea of having them decide what she'd do to her. That would be fun.

"Oooh, you're feisty," Sophia teased when Mari said she'd fuck her harder. She liked that she was overconfident. It would make it that much more humiliating for her when she lost, and got fucked on her show.

Sophia stood her ground when the silver haired girl got in her face, not at all shaken by her approach. She acted tough, but their match would show that she was all talk. "When? How about tomorrow? As for the where, I have my setup at my place. Feel free to drop by. I'll be ready for you."

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:34 am

Mari flared her nose when Sophia commented on her personality, she couldn't deny it but hearing it from Sophia made it all the more difficult to take it as a compliment. She had no plans on losing to Sophia and being made a fool on her private show. It was going to be her place to shame her in front of all of her perverted fans and show how a real sex wrestler would take care of business in a competition of womanly talents. Even if she was an amateur in it.

When Sophia got up, both women were staring into each other's eyes, standing intimately close to one another to the point their breasts were mere inches apart from another. Waiting to prove which set was superior, but Mari decided to save that for their actual fight. "Fine, you can feel comfortable when you lose in your own bedroom." was her quick response, slowly backing off from Sophia. "7pm sharp. Give me your address and I'll meet you there."

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:16 pm

Sophia was actually kinda excited. The fact that Mari agreed to her match terms made her giddy. She couldn't wait for their little meeting so that she could show her up in front of all of her fans on her show. She was confident that she wouldn't have too much trouble with her, either. She was going to be in familiar territiry. She had no trouble putting on a show for her fans, but Mari will be out of her element. She'd probably buckle under the pressure.

With a smile, Sophia reached into her bag and pulled out a pen, scribbling down her adress on one of the napkins she had grabbed. She handed it to Mari, her pretty smile never leavig her face. "Don't be late. I don't like to keep my fans waiting. I'll be sure to let them know what's coming," she said, giving the girl a wink before turning back to the table and grabbing her tray, walking off.

She was still hungry, but that could wait. She wanted to get home and get everything ready, and post a message to her watchers that her show tomorrow was going to be extra special. She could hardly wait.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:49 pm

Mari only scoffed at Sophia's remark, "I hope they're ready to see you be beaten. I'll be sure to make it spectacle for them." she arrogantly boasted, grabbing the napkin as she would walk off to prepare for the next day.

The next day...

Mari was making her way to the address that was written on the napkin, having written down on a piece a paper to better preserve the location of her duel that she was going to have with her newest opposition. She was right to put Sophia in her place and prove her superiority in the sanctity that was Sophia's own home and on her channel. Despite wrestling in front of a live crowd numerous of times, Mari couldn't help but feel a little different in the private setting in front of Sophia's camera. It wouldn't stop her from reaching the door of Sophia's apartment.

Smiling to herself, she was ready to beat Sophia at her own game, going into this with a bustling amount of confidence as she knocked on the door, waiting for Sophia to answer it.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:36 am

Sophia gave her arms a stretch after she finally finished setting up the stage for her little tussle with Mari. She gave one more quick walk through to make sure everything was perfect. Her bed, with was a queen, was dressed in pink, silky sheets, with a few matching pillows tossed here and there. The room was well lit, but it was a soft, warm light that added to the sensual atmosphere that she was so used to performing in.

Off against the wall, she had her channel page open and ready for her to start her broadcast. She had a fancy video camera set just to the corner of her bed on a tripod, set at just the right angle to see the entire bed, as well as all of Mari and Sophia. And, the most important part was the toys for what was to come after. On her dresser, she had all of her favorite toys all lined up, ready to be used on her foe-to-be. She had a pink, vibrating dildo, which was one of her personal favorites, as well as magic wand, which she couldn't wait to use. She bought it just for the occasion. The Brazilian licked her lips in anticipation.

As for Sophia, she was dressed and ready for their "match." She wore a black robe, which hung open at her chest, barely covering her nipples. And, beneath it, she wore a thin string thong which left almost nothing to the imagination. She wasn't used to wearing something so revealing so soon during her show, but this was a special ocasion, and her fans deserved a treat.

Everything was perfect. Now all she had to do was wait for her opponent to arrive.

*knock knock knock*

"Speak of the devil~" Sophia said gleefully, clapping her hands together before leaving her room and heading toward the door. After brushing a stray piece of hair from her face, she opened the door, giving just a slight shiver as the cold air contacted her bare skin.

"Welcome!" she said, leaning her elbow against the door frame as she she eyed her silver haired opponent. "Part of me didn't think you'd show." She gave Mari a sly grin, wondering how she'd react to being greeted by her dressed as she was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next