by Yori Today at 12:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 10:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 9:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Beth Riana vs (guest star!) Kirin Sumomo

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Beth Riana vs (guest star!) Kirin Sumomo Empty Beth Riana vs (guest star!) Kirin Sumomo

Post by luffy316 Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:49 pm

Kirin walked through the training grounds casually. Her daughter had been dating one of the wrestlers in this division, and she decided she could stop by and be a good potential mother-in-law. Saki wasn't a wrestler, really, so she'd have to stay by her boyfriend's side, after all, but she felt a bit vague on how long they'd be there.

The chubby milf wore a simple black t-shirt, sneakers and a pair of jeans. She had meant for them to discourage lewd thoughts from passerby, though the shirt was a bit tight and her jeans clung to her bottom nicely. Her weight was so fluctuating between her working out and snacking that that she had trouble keeping track of which clothes fit her anymore. She'd heard some downright filthy things about this division, she didn't feel like dealing with them. While a widow herself, there were just things that went on between women that weren't the same with a man. She felt sure of that.

And moreso, her morals on children. Her maternal nature took over when she saw the 4-foot-nothing child in the training grounds, she shook her head shamefully and walked over to her. "Excuse me," she said, putting on her sweetest smile and voice while kneeling just a bit to face her. She considered whether or not she had any sweets or the like in her purse. "Are you a wrestler here, or is your mommy or daddy here?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Beth Riana vs (guest star!) Kirin Sumomo Empty Re: Beth Riana vs (guest star!) Kirin Sumomo

Post by Talimaya Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:48 am

Beth had just entered the gym, and had been heading for the punching bag. Wearing her usual boxing outfit, Beth was ready to let out some steam. It was either the punching bag, or someones face. And her losing streak so far left her feeling like hitting something that couldn't hit back. Of course, before she could even start, what she could only describe as a 'fat lady' approached her.

A small frown was given as she looked to Kirin. She'd never really known her parents. Her uncle was the closest thing to family she had. And he was usually off boxing. "I'm a wrestler here." Part of Beth was already getting a bit angry. She knew she didn't look like a wrestler here. She was too small to really look the part. But did everyone she meet have to remind her? Turning back towards the punching bag, Beth would start hammering it repeatedly, each punch causing the thing to start swinging. It was a definite sign that she had a lot more power behind her than what most would think just by looking at her.

"Why? You lost?" Her voice was practically dripping with sarcasm, wanting whoever this lady was to know that she wasn't in a particularly chatty mood.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Beth Riana vs (guest star!) Kirin Sumomo Empty Re: Beth Riana vs (guest star!) Kirin Sumomo

Post by luffy316 Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:44 am

The power behind her blows was didn't go unnoticed, and Kirin nodded at the fact she was a wrestler.

"Clearly," she mused curiously at her question, trying to keep her smile but looking thoughtful at her. "I don't know any girls so young with this much talent where I work." She smiled brighter again. "I'm in Friction. Find that wrestling with girls just contains a little something... sweeter. Wouldn't you agree?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:10 am

Beth continued to hammer away at the punching bag, not slowing down in the slightest. "Maybe. I never gave it a try. I'm just here to beat the shit out of the guys. A lot of them..." She would give a grunt as she hit the punching bag with all her might, turning to face Kirin afterwards. "...look down on girls." It probably wasn't nearly so many that looked down on her, or any other female for that matter. But to her, it felt like darn near all of them. "Friction huh? Well maybe if they kick me out of this place for bashing some guys face in, I'll give it a shot."
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:31 am

"And here I the bashing was the point," Kirin chuckled at her last comment. "To think I heard the women were the ones practically ruling this league. But wrestling another woman is such an experience. Changed my life in a lot of ways. Only really stopped because I had kids, but it's still fun to this day." She stepped a bit more into Beth's line of sight.
"You wouldn't want to give it a try, would you?" she offered sunnily, hands behind her back and unwittingly pressing her breasts out a bit within her shirt.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:39 am

Beth would look Kirin over, frowning somewhat at the offer that was made. Wrestle another woman? Well she could always use more practice. "I don't really keep up to date with the information on the league. I'm just here to fight is all."

Beth wasn't sure if she wanted to take this woman on. She was rather big. And it almost looked to her like she was a bit out of shape. Well hopefully all that extra weight would cushion her blows so she didn't hurt her too bad. "Sure. Why not. But on one condition. Don't hold back. I might not have the experience that older wrestlers do, but that doesn't mean you should take it easy on me. That, and I get rather pissed when I think someone is doing just that. And I hit much harder when I'm angry like that." As if to drive the point in, she'd slam her right fist into her left palm, looking quite ready to simply throw down right there.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:06 am

Kirin raised her eyebrows, visibly impressed by the little one. A shame that one so small grew up so hostile, but she couldn't debate that she had skill.

"Very well," Kirin said with a nod. "You show me how a master boxes, and I'll show you how a professional wrestler does battle." She smiled playfully. "Hit as hard as you like. I haven't had a boxer to take on in ages. And don't bother hitting harder once I get you angry. Do it from the start. You'll find that's just as affective... miss... Ah. I'm Kirin Sumomo. Your name would be?" she'd ask invitingly, looking for a name.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:09 am

"Beth. Beth Riana." She was actually a bit surprised. Hit harder from the start? She was used to that putting people in the hospital. But then again, she supposed it was only fair. If she wanted her to not hold back, she shouldn't either. "And fine. Your on then. So are we going to do this right here, or go into the ring?" Beth had no problem with either. She fought outside the ring almost more than the amount of time she fought in it.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:19 am

Kirin looked again surprised at the girl's serious focus on the upcoming fight. "We... COULD fight out here," Kirin said tentatively, not really intimidated but surprised. "But wouldn't you rather we take it inside a ring? Less likely to get hurt, just as much ability to do damage, nowhere for someone to run unless you throw them out of it... just a suggestion though. If you're so serious about out here, be glad to. I'm just not as young as you are, so I have to say I'd take a bit longer to recover from that sort of thing."

Her eyes gleamed a bit mischievously. "Not that I'm truly against it, mind."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:23 am

Beth would cross her arms, thinking about it. A ring was a bit bothersome, but useful at the same time. Should she? "Fine. The ring it is. And if it just so happens to go beyond the ring, then I'll just have to kick your ass outside the ring as well." She'd give a smile before she'd start to lead the way, only to pause and look at Kirin. "Are you going to wrestle like that, or should I wait for you to change clothing?" Not everyone wore clothing they could fight in at any moment. Beth did, but then again she felt like she could fight no matter what she wore.

Of course, if Kirin was fine in what she wore now, Beth would start leading her to the ring.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next