Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Learning the Hard Way (For Ragdoll_Jobbers)

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Learning the Hard Way (For Ragdoll_Jobbers) - Page 2 Empty Re: Learning the Hard Way (For Ragdoll_Jobbers)

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:43 am

"How many matches have you been in so far?" Touko would ask, crossing her arms. "Judging by our match I'm surprised they even let you in the ring with me."

Back to top Go down

Learning the Hard Way (For Ragdoll_Jobbers) - Page 2 Empty Re: Learning the Hard Way (For Ragdoll_Jobbers)

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:44 am

"My first," Yagyu replied rather defiantly for a girl tied to a punching bag that was hanging from a ceiling, "Why are you even keeping me here?"

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:48 am

"Well, initially i just wanted a bit more fun with you..." Touko said whilst getting back into her psuedo-boxing stance. She would send a few more punches to Yagyu's increasingly bruised breasts. "I can see something in you, something a bit dark..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:56 am

Yagyu would wince in pain and let out cries as Touko threw more punches to her breasts, slowly bruising them. Yagyu would glare at Touko after hearing what she said and hastily said, "You're just imaging things. If you brought me here to use me as some sort of punching bag then get it over with." Yagyu has honestly given up trying and would just accept the fact she wouldn't be getting out of this.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:59 am

"Hmm..." Touko would strut closer to Yagyu and slowly begin removing her restraints... only to send a massive knee to Yagyu's stomach!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:02 am

Yagyu would quietly wait for Touko to just start wailing on her but was surprised when Touko started to untie her instead. But since she was hanging up in the air by the punching bag, she would actually fall forward and let out a silent cry of pain as Touko kneed her in her stomach, some spit flying out of her mouth.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:07 am

Touko would grab another handfull of yagyu's fluffy white hair pulling her close to her face "Listen kiddo, I'm gonna make your options here real simple. I can take you under my wing, I can train you and we can make something work. Or I can choke your useless ass out and leave you to find your own way home. Got it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:10 am

Yagyu would fall down to her knees, clutching her stomach and groaned in pain as Touko grabbed her by her hair again and lifted her up so she would be looking at her face-to-face. Hearing Touko's proposition, Yagyu would narrow her eye and glare at her before grunting weakly, "Go to hell."

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:14 am

"Whelp, this was a waste of time." Touko would say emotionlessly before pulling the buxom girl to the floor, locking the poor girl into the Crossbone Special. She was going to make this girl beg to get choked out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:25 am

Yagyu would let out a cry as Touko fell onto the floor and locking her into a Romero Style. Yagyu would cry out in pain and shake her head as she felt Touko force her to cross her own arms around her chest and pull down, stretching her back and hurting her bruised breasts even more as her back would be forced to arc up like a bridge.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next