Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 172 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 172 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Checking up on a new friend (For Xalex)

Go down

Checking up on a new friend (For Xalex) Empty Checking up on a new friend (For Xalex)

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:30 pm

Maya couldn't believe it, She had seen some pretty brutal matches in her time but she had seen nothing like that, pure unadulterated hatred. Even though Maya wasn't all that familiar with Aiko, (Shinobu hadn't even heard of her before seeing her match against Sandy White.) Maya felt that she needed to get involved somehow. After the initial post-match chaos between the two had died down, Maya and Shinobu decided they should pay Aiko a visit. Shinobu was initially hesitant to get involved but as the match kept playing over and over again in her head she couldn't help but feel an immense hatred of Sandy, how could she do that to somebody? How could she sleep at night picking on somebody so much smaller than her.

The trip from the arena to the medical center wasn't that far. After quickly changing out of her ring attire Shinobu and Maya quickly made their way over to the medical center. After some arguing with medical staff and some sprinting the pair had finally made it to Aiko's room. The shorter bespectacled girl would peek into the room before entering pulling her much taller girlfriend behind her. "Umm... I'm sorry I don't think we've met before... I'm Maya this is Shinobu! We saw your match and were... just..." Maya attempted to say only just then realizing that she hadn't really planned on what she'd actually say to Aiko. Shinobu awkwardly pushed passed her girlfriend before saying "We... wanted to see if you were alright and if there was anything we could do..."

Back to top Go down

Checking up on a new friend (For Xalex) Empty Re: Checking up on a new friend (For Xalex)

Post by xalex Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:47 am

AIko was brought into the medical area… after some medical workers took a closer look on it, it was official. Sandy broke her ankle, not in the nice way.

The Japans girl wasn´t really surprised about this diagnoses… when a foot was limping 90° to the rest of the leg it was most likely something wrong with it. But at least these guy had treated her ankle and put it in short leg cast.
But for Aiko the worst part would come… the medical stuff told her that she wouldn´t be able to put any weight on her ankle for at least 1-2 months… that mean nor training… no jogging and at worst no matches for the Japans girl! She wouldn´t be able to compete for a while. No coming out from the back... no light burning in her face… no fun in the ring… no more new nice people she could meet… and no fans cheering for her and her opponent…
The fans would be the thing she would miss the most…

Aiko was putting into a Separate room to rest a bit before she would send home. She was put onto a bed and should stay there for a while before someone would get her and bring her to a cab taking her back to her home.

The Japans girl tried to calm down and relax a bit. That wasn´t so easy…. The pain of her ankle vanished some time ago… with a little help of painkillers.
No her spirit was restless right now. She just couldn´t came it down her thoughts were jumping around over everything. What would she do over the next time when she couldn´t train or compete in matches. She would have so much free time… maybe she could read some books… or travel a bit… okay traveling with only one leg would be a bit hard but still…

Suddenly Aiko heard a knocking on the door. She was surprised that she would be send home so fast… But when the door opened no medical stuff was coming in. Instead two girls were standing in the door one bigger and one smaller.

AIko watched them a bit surprised. She never saw one of them before. She had no idea how she was.

The smaller one was introducing herself to Aiko before the other one asked if there was anything she could for her.

“Hey you two… I am Aiko Hana but I think u know this already when u saw this match of mine… sorry to make u see that his happened… and I am much better already… I will be out for some time. But I will come back into the ring sooner or later…”
Aiko would lean backward and look up to the sealing.

“I just hope that this stupid Sandy will get it for what she have done to me!”

Back to top Go down

Checking up on a new friend (For Xalex) Empty Re: Checking up on a new friend (For Xalex)

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:55 pm

Shinobu could feel the anger welling up inside of her, how could anybody do this to somebody? Shonobu clenched her first and directed her glare towards the wall. She felt powerless that she wasn't there to stop something like thisn from happening. Maya looked back at her girlfriend and could tell how she felt. Maya paced over to Aiko's bedside with a smile.

"I'm sorry we kinda barged in here without properly introducing ourselves... we told you our names but that was about it. We recently transferred to the AFW last week from Platinum Nebula... I wouldn't be suprised if you never heard of them though..." Shinobu collected herself and joined her girlfriend by Aiko's bedside. Maya continued "Shinobu's the actual fighter while I'm just her trainer... and girlfriend." Shinobu blushed and looked away, even though the two had been dating for almost a year she couldn't help but get embarassed by Maya's boldness. Maya offered her hand in a handshake.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:16 pm

AIko saw the offered handshake and needed to smile over it. She would try to come up as much as she could with her broken body…
“You two are a really really cute couple!”, AIko gave back with a bright smile on her face, before falling back into her bed.
“Trainer and Girlfriend… I image this can be hell sometimes… or? Having someone always around watching you what u eats, what you do how much u move… but at least it looks like it is paying off for you! ”, would Aiko say to Shinobu while keep smiling. “And sorry I really never heard of that before… you seem like nice guys… ahm girls… unlikely we meat just yet I would love to step with u into the ring… but this …. Sandy just… I think u saw it…” AIko looked down to her pink cast… her look was sad and depressed.

“hey if you want u two can be the first to sign it!” said the Japans girl much happier and reached out grab a big black pen. She would offer them to the other girls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:57 pm

Shinobu and Maya happily obliged signing their names on the bright pink cast. Whilst signing, Shinobu would smile at Aiko, "That sounds great, as soon as your cleared for action I'd love to have a match against you!" Shinobu would clasp Aiko's hand in hers and would look her straight in the face. "Aiko, I know we just met... and well... I'm a bit of a rookie, with only a year or so of experience... But! I... can't let somebody like Sandy White abuse people like that... I don't care what kind of vendetta she has against you... But I swear... I'll make her pay..." Maya would give Shinobu a rather startled expression. "Shinobu..."

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:01 pm

Aiko watched the girls signing her gabs with a smile on her face. She would ask all the new friends she made here to sign it… Ty lee and Feruza for example. AIko took the pen back from the girl.

“Yeah I am looking forward to stand in the ring with u as soon as I am ready to go! I will meet you on the mat and put you down onto them!”, would aiko make a joke before she would take the offered hand from Shinobu. But when she heard what that newby had to say, she ripped her eyes whide open and stares at the other girl. What she wanted to do was self destructive! Suicide!

“NO! Don´t do this! I underestimated her once and it was a big mistake… you can see how this ended… please don´t do the same mistake this woman is a straight up monster… she will break you as well! She is strong she is evil and she won´t stop till she get what she wants. Please I beg u don´t do this… for your own sake!”

Last edited by xalex on Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:12 pm

Maya gave Shinobu a very concerned look, "Shinobu... Aiko's right... I don't want you to end up-"

"NO!" Shinobu would shout, "I can tell the kind of person that she is! She wants people to be afraid of her! I'm not gonna buy into that crap! I'm not going to let her do this to anybody else! If nobody does anything what's gonna stop her from doing this to somebody else!?" Shinobu concluded her tearful rant quietly wiping her eyes. "I'm... sorry I just can't stand it when... cruelty wins..." Shinobu would look out the window and then back to Aiko.

"I'm gonna fight her... and I'm going to win..." Shinobu would say before bolting out the door. Maya, not wanting to abandon her new friend stopped short and looked back towards Aiko. "I'm... sorry... she means well she is just... stubborn..."

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:47 am

Aiko was quiet for a moment. One moment to long because the moment she wanted to say something to Shinobu to stop her from putting herself into danger by stepping into the ring with Sandy she was already going out of the door. Aiko looked after her in shock. Maya was also just saying a few words before leaving the room. Both left Aiko alone again.
Suddenly Aiko felt guilty. It would be her fault… when Shinobu would go after Sandy… Aiko knew what Sandy was capable of doing and what she would do.

What if Shinobu would get hurt… just like her… it would be her fault…

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down