Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kashima vs. Serina - Knockouts on the Beach!

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Kashima vs. Serina - Knockouts on the Beach! - Page 6 Empty Re: Kashima vs. Serina - Knockouts on the Beach!

Post by k0hryuu Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:19 am

"Shut it, you disgusting slut!" Serina barked, as she lifted up her foot and stomped down on Kashima's chest. It's not like she could deny she enjoyed this, after all. Bringing up her foot again, the dirty blonde stomped down on the girl's breasts multiple times.

"I already decided I'm not gonna be nice about this. Why don't you start begging before I pop these balloon tits of yours!?"

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Kashima vs. Serina - Knockouts on the Beach! - Page 6 Empty Re: Kashima vs. Serina - Knockouts on the Beach!

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:41 pm

Kashima would scream even more as Serina smashed her foot down her breasts repeatedly, to the point where one of her breasts slipped out of the top! Kashima would scream in pain and shock as she would attempt to cover up her exposed breast and was finally giving in. "St-Stop! Just please stop!" Kashima cried out.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:02 am

"You're gonna have to be more convincing than that!" Serina cackled, stomping down on Kashima's exposed breast and grinding her heel down into it. "Why should I knock you out if I'm having more fun making you scream?"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:01 pm

"P-Please!" Kashima frantically begged as she tried to think of a way to make the pain end, "I-I'll be your POW! I'll do it and you can have fun with me after! Please just stop this pain!" Kashima didn't know what she was thinking, begging someone to stop by offering to be their POW? She apparently forgot that Serina could simply just torture her at her home but in the state of pain she was in, she clearly couldn't think properly.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:41 am

"Like I'd want to let a gross slut like you into my place!?" Serina barked, lifting up her foot and stomping on Kashima's face. "I'm perfectly fine kicking the shit out of you here and now, why would I save any for later?"

The dirty blonde stomped down on her foe's face a second time, followed by a soccer kick to the side of her head, finally going for a knockout blow.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:37 am

Kashima would let out a muffled cry of pain as Serina stamped down on her head and shoved her face into the sand. Kashima heard what Serina and cringed as she realized what she had just said. She was thankful Serina didn't take her offer but would also start to get scared as she was pretty sure the bitch would just beat her and not knock her out. At least that was before Serina kicked Kashima's head with full force and sent her up the air a tiny bit before Kashima would land on her back in pain. Though she wasn't completely out, Kashima would be extremely dazed and laid sprawled on her back.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:11 am

Serina's kick sent Kashima flying, sprawling the silvery-haired girl out flat on her back. While it seemed as though she wasn't completely knocked out, she was certainly out of it, just laying there moaning in pain. Wanting to fix that, Serina placed her foot against the girl's throat and pressed down hard, intending to choke her.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:58 pm

Kashima would choke and cough for air when she suddenly felt Serina slamming her foot down on her neck. Kashima would squirm and flail her arms around as she would be robbed of air, her legs kicking up and sliding on the mat as she wheezed. Eventually Kashima would lose conscious and go limp under Serina.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:40 am

It didn't take long for Kashima to pass out, leaving Serina to step away while the bell sounded to signal her winning her first point. The dirty blonde wasn't exactly the patient type, however. Rather than wait for the girl to awaken, she grabbed her by the hair and dragged out of the ring and down towards the ocean.

Getting about ankle-deep in the water, Serina would dunk Kashima's face down into the cold, salty water. Lifting her back up, she would repeat it a few more times, whether or not the girl was conscious by then.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:06 am

Kashima would be completely limp as Serina dragged her out of the ring. She was completely off in slumberland until she was suddenly woke up after having her face dunked in the ocean. Kashima sputtered water out of her mouth. "I-I'm up! St-stMMMMPHHAAAAAAARRGGHH!" Kashima would scream as Serina continuously dunked her face into the ocean and wet sand. Kashima would flail her arms and legs and splashing the water frantically as she would be repeatedly dunked in the water after being pulled up for a second of air. Kashima's face was completely flushed after a few minutes, completely exhausted once again and she would be panting heavily.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next