by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 2 Bots

SleeperAgent94

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Aspiring Rookies

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Aspiring Rookies - Page 6 Empty Re: Aspiring Rookies

Post by Winner3 Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:28 pm

"Yeah well we'll see!" Moe said in response while sticking her tongue out at Julia, in jest. Julia backed up her boasting. Moe's aches and pains were proof of the, so there was very little reason to be upset, short of feeling like Moe could have done better.

Moe laid there after Julia had gotten up. It didn't hurt to move, she was just internalizing the events of their spar. Her thoughts would be interrupted by grabbing her wrist and helping her up. The defeated wrestler would smile at her sparring partner and pull herself up with Julia's assistance. "I'm excited, too! I'm gonna train hard! Our match won't be the same as this spar, I promise!" She began to hold her side and then her neck. "Though....let's get around to having it in a few weeks, so I can recover, first. heheheh!

Aspiring Rookies - Page 6 IgQk2vAspiring Rookies - Page 6 PP89dH8Aspiring Rookies - Page 6 ZoIhtGgAspiring Rookies - Page 6 C8s1fSAspiring Rookies - Page 6 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:01 pm

Julia couldn't help but smile as the rookie kept talking. The girl certainly had a lot of spirit which the gymnast was finding contagious. "Well I'm sure you'll do great...just not too great." Julia giggled. Her smile slightly faded as she saw Moe start holding her side. "I hope I didn't go too overboard with our spar." She commented, still concerned about her opponent. "Yeah a few weeks sounds like a plan." She finally said, still excited about their upcoming match.

The gymnast would start to leave the ring, trying to locate where she put her stuff. The match was a decent workout for her so she didn't see much need to stay in the gym any longer. She waved to Moe before heading off. "Well I'll see you around. Although you'll probably see me first cause...you know, colors."
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:37 pm

Moe would assure Julia that she'd be ok despite the pains she was feeling. "I'm ok, no worries! Next time, I'll be sure to stretch thoroughly haha." Moe would continue to collect herself. She'd nod and smile enthusiastically at Julia agreeing to have their match in a few weeks and wave to her new friend as she got her things and made her leave.

"Haha! I'd spot that hair, anywhere! Take care, Julia!" After Julia left, Moe's expression became a bit more serious. "I've still got a ways to go....must keep training..." She'd say to herself before stepping out of the ring and walking to a nearby bench to sit and contemplate to herself how she could become good enough to stand toe to toe with Julia and most other wrestlers on the roster.

Aspiring Rookies - Page 6 IgQk2vAspiring Rookies - Page 6 PP89dH8Aspiring Rookies - Page 6 ZoIhtGgAspiring Rookies - Page 6 C8s1fSAspiring Rookies - Page 6 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6