Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:29 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 147 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tag Match: Kate and Ele vs Kyo and Makie

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Tag Match: Kate and Ele vs Kyo and Makie - Page 7 Empty Re: Tag Match: Kate and Ele vs Kyo and Makie

Post by Underdog21 Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:58 am

Kate had the armbar locked in hard, wrenching the trapped limb with such force that it felt like her arm was being torn from its socket. Eyes screwed shut, Makie knew she couldn't withstand this pain for long. Thankfully, her gambit paid off-- rolling into Kate, she grabbed a hold of the other girl's thigh, wrapping her up for a surprise pin. It ended abruptly as Kate kicked her off, but at least the armbar was released in the process.

"Ahh..." Makie gasped, clutching her hurting arm as she rolled onto her side, breathing hard after enduring that armbar. She was in a bad shape now, and Kyo was all too aware of this as he leaned out of his corner. "Makie! Make the tag!" he called to her, extending his hand. Makie looked up at him with gritted teeth, and tried to roll to her corner...although with Kate standing above her, she probably wasn't going to get that far...

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Tag Match: Kate and Ele vs Kyo and Makie - Page 7 Empty Re: Tag Match: Kate and Ele vs Kyo and Makie

Post by xalex Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:51 pm

Kate looked down to her opponent for a moment… then she suddenly heard a voice from behind her…then she looked down to Makie… She sawin what bad shape Makie was right now and the Australian woman almost felt bad for her… she knew how it was to be in a beating with no one to help her out. After breathing heavily out Kate would shake her head. She must be totally crazy. In the next moment she would bow forward grabbing the arm of her opponent before pulling Makie right back to her feet.

When Makie was back to her feet kate would then lift her arm over her head, to support her opponent. “Let´s get this idiot of your brother in here…” would kate say quietly. In the next moment she would help Makie to make her way over to her own corner before gently leaning makie backwards against it. Before stepping backwards away from her. Kate then would turn around to kyo. “Hey just that we get this clean I didn´t bring her to get you back in here… just to give her a break!”Kate would then walk back into the center of the ring and wait there for her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:12 pm

Makie's arm was a throbbing mass of pain at this point. Well, come to think of it, so was her back. In the space of a few minutes, the Australian girl had really left Makie hurting. She pushed herself to their corner, knowing that she had to make the tag and recover.

That's when Makie felt her arm being grabbed, and she was hauled to her feet. She tensed, expecting to be whipped to the corner, or locked in a submission hold...really, for Kate to press the attack. What she did not expect was to be slowly guided to the corner, pushed into a supporting position on the turnbuckle, and left there. "Whaa--?" Was all Makie could say as she saw Kate backing away. Behind the ropes, Kyo looked just as confused.

It was when Kate shouted an explanation to Kyo that everything became clear. Makie turned beet red. "What the actual fuck?" She exclaimed. "I don't need your charity, Aussie! In fact, just for that, I'm going to come over there and kick you in the--"

She was cut short as Kyo slapped her hand, making the tag. "Rest up a bit," he told her, ignoring her angry protests as he strode towards Kate. Facing her, he smiled. "I think I misjudged you. You really are an honorable and decent opponent." He motioned for a lockup and began to circle. "Shall we?"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:07 am

Kate would watch how Kyo was getting back into the ring again. She would move her head to side to side a bit and wait for him to get closer to her. It seemed like his sister wasn´t really happy about being taken out of the amtch without wanting to… but she could complain about this as much as she wanted Kate didn´t really cared about this.

When kyo was closer to Kate he would raise his hands up into the air and she would smile. “A old school lock up… why not!”, she would answer him before trying to go in for it lifting her arms up as well and trying to grab his shoulders, before trying to push him backwards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:31 am

Kyo noted the way Kate seemed receptive to the lockup, mirroring his movements and raising her arms as they circled. They almost rushed into each other simultaneously: the two of them locked up, collar and elbow, pushing and twisting against one another in a test of strength. Kyo was pleasantly surprised to see that, in a battle like this, Kate was no pushover, actually forcing him back a bit before he planted his feet to the ground and held on.

Gritting his teeth, not once leaving Kate's gaze, he suddenly spun to the size, grabbing her by the arm and whipping her towards the ropes. The moment she came bouncing back, he would try to snatch that arm again, trying to flip her over onto her back in a quick but effective arm drag!

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:07 pm

Kate was impressed by the lock up… Kyo was holding on with her pretty well… what was damn impressive for her. She knew he was a boy and all so normally he should beat her easily… but back at their old school kate could out power easily any boy she wanted, be it in a lock up like this or in arm wrestling no one was standing a chance against her… but right here Kyo was holding her in place and she even felt how she was worn out slowly…

Suddenly the force that was holding her in place was disappearing and the Australian woman saw, when she was stumbling forward that her opponent was stepping to the side before he was whipping her over the ring. Kate would jump into the rope before coming right back to him… she got a almost full speed when she was close to him. But again Kyo was avoiding a direct attack instead he was pulling Kate right over him and threw her down onto the mat with a arm drag. Kate was smashed into the mat hard and for a short moment she would sit almost back up and scream in pain before falling right back to her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:30 am

Kyo's arm drag worked like a charm, catching Kate by the arm and then using the Australian's momentum against her in a well-timed judo move. If she had been watching, Kyo was certain that his judoka mother would be proud. Kate wasn't going to stay down from a simple judo toss, though, even if he had downed her for a few vital seconds.

Kneeling behind her, Kyo would grab Kate by the head, pulling her up into a sitting position, before trapping one arm under his own and wrapping another around her throat, trying to bend her backwards in a dragon sleeper. This would hopefully not only constrict her breath, but also put pressure on her back: even if Kate escaped, hopefully it would help to wear the tenacious Australian down for a bit.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:52 pm

kate just hit the mat hard and was moaning at bit while she tried to get her head straight again. But before she was able to catch one clear thought she was suddenly grabbed at the head and pulled up with force alone. The woman would shake her head when she was kneeing. When she looked in front of herself she wasn´t able to see her opponent. Suddenly she was forced to bend backwards into a dragon sleeper. The poor girl would start to struggle wildly and fight back with all she got. But breaking out of a such good performed dragon sleeper wasn´t easy. The girl needed to get her head straight and think of a way out!

Ele meanwhile was watching this whole situation with a smile on her face and then she would scream over the ring: “So Makie… you brother is into choking girls… interesting!”

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:51 pm

After nailing Kate with the judo toss, it was a fairly simple matter for him to lock in the dragon sleeper. He felt Kate thrash under his arm and try to twist her way free, but Kyo had the sleeper locked in tightly. As Kat's fit body was arched backward, he held his breath and kept his arm locked around her head.

That was, until he heard Ele's comment from the sidelines. Turning red, he immediately released Kate. "No no no, it's nothing like that!" He stammered. "It...it was just a standard sleeper, that's all, I wasn't..."

In their corner, Makie could only facepalm. "Baka..."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:09 pm

After nailing Kate with the judo toss, it was a fairly simple matter for him to lock in the dragon sleeper. He felt Kate thrash under his arm and try to twist her way free, but Kyo had the sleeper locked in tightly. As Kat's fit body was arched backward, he held his breath and kept his arm locked around her head.

That was, until he heard Ele's comment from the sidelines. Turning red, he immediately released Kate. "No no no, it's nothing like that!" He stammered. "It...it was just a standard sleeper, that's all, I wasn't..."

In their corner, Makie could only facepalm. "Baka..."
Kate was feeling how her opponents sleeper suddenly got a lot loser and she was free. She would catch her breath while rubbing her neck for a moment. She would look around, first into her own corner, than into the corner of her opponent. Then a angry look on her face would appear, the Australian woman would stump over to her own corner and build herself up right in front of her partner.
“ele for god sake can you shut up finally for about 5 minutes? Not only is this so annoying that I just want to kick you from the apron, Kyo also can´t take this really… so if I want to take him on at 100% to find out who the better one is I can´t really do that! I just want to have a good match so please try to keep your big mouth shut for some time!” Ele would look down ot the floor a bit ashamed and sad. “I am sorry..” would she stumble.
kate would point at Kyo. “Say it to him!”
Ele would look up. “I am sorry for distracting you over and over Kyo…”
After this Kate would turn around and walk right to the corner of her opponents to stare right into Makie´s eyes. “And now to you! Your brother is in there, doing his very best he can to try and win this match for you two! He is getting beaten up and takes hit after hit. Each hit he takes you don´t have to take. So be a good partner and for once try to cheer for him and stop calling him and Idiot by everything he doesn´t do so perfectly. He is your partner AND your bother and he is doing his very best in there, so how about you start to be a good partner and sister yourself and try to back him up and not insult him all the time!”
After that Kate would stump right back to Kyo and stare into his eyes as well. “So finally I come to you!” She would press her chest against his chest, while brining her face as close to his as possible. “I AM YOUR OPPONENT! Not Ele, not your sister Makie. So please do me a giant favor and ignore both of them while we go at it! You won´t listen to anything Ele say or you won´t even look over there once. Ele won´t make a single step in-between the ropes unless I call her or tag her in. So you can be sure she won´t do you any harm. You won´t look over there no matter what, it doesn´t matter what she says or does, she could even undress herself complete but your eyes stay on me and me alone as long as we are the two fighters, what happens after one of us tagged out, I don´t care… I want you at your very best…”
Kate would slowly turn herself back around and add then. “Now put me back into the sleeper!” Kate would put the last strain of hair out of her face before getting ready to go on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next