Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 9:28 pm

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ace in the Hole

Go down

Ace in the Hole Empty Ace in the Hole

Post by acuyra Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:39 am

Styx stood in the middle of the ring, as her theme music died down, not that you’d be able to hear it all that well. It was hard to make out much of anything, really, what with the way the crowd had whipped themselves into a beautiful little frenzy. Cursing in both English and Japanese, trying to throw some trash her way but missing terribly, a couple of the rowdier ones near ringside looking like they might get enough balls to jump the barricade and take a swing at her.

Styx loved it. This was her element. Not even the pain in her casted ankle

”Yeah, yeah, let me hear it.” With one holding the microphone to her mouth, she swung the other out, long and proud, daring - almost begging - the people to ramp up their jeers to a new level. They obliged her, to put it nicely.

”Oh, that’s beautiful.” She rubbed fake tears out of her eyes and enjoyed her shit-eating grin, taking a little time out to mug to the camera as she continued. ”I feel the love, and don’t worry, I’ll let you get back to your bikini matches and your kinky kawaii boxing and your lame-ass grope feats in a minute. I just came by to make a little announcement.”

Styx held her finger up high, letting a pause linger for a moment, seeing just how long she could get them to wait before they started booing again.

Ten seconds, it turned out.

”Silver Ace!”

And that got them cheering again.

”Oh, a few Silver Ace fans in the audience, huh?” Styx shrugged as they gave her an affirmative cheer. ”Can’t say I blame you. She’s got so much in common with you all - she’s fucking pathetic, a loser, not worth my time. She shouldn’t even be in the ring with me, and you know what? She won’t be.”

Styx dropped down and rolled out of the ring as fast as she could...which wasn’t that fast, really, since she had to be ginger about stepping on her broken ankle. She began to hobble up the ramp, waving to the audience as she went. ”Formal announcement.” She gave her middle finger to the audience. ”I’m done with you, Ace. I’m done beating on you, done beating on your friends, done kicking your ass up and down this. I don’t feel like kicking your ass for my entire career, so, here’s the thing: we’re done. Finished. I won. Deal with it. You were a good example to show people what happens when you cross, WAR, but your services are no long required.”

Styx gave the camera nearby a flirty little wave, then hobbled her way back up and past the curtain, promptly vanishing for the evening.

Back to top Go down