Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 9:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 2:59 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 6:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 5:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 5:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Decisions, decisions

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Decisions, decisions - Page 3 Empty Re: Decisions, decisions

Post by Maxy Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:03 pm

With what John was saying about himself was news to her. Like him she didn’t have to know about his completely background before the many times they went at it inside the squared circle.

He was right with the point that they got each other and that moving here doesn’t mean they can’t go back every now and then. “I know what you mean there John but…what if it doesn’t work out?” She got an answer to her question from Mariko, but she was concerned that if something went wrong and things ended up not working out it would seem like a cluster fuck to attempt to move back. “I know it may simple and be like just pick up and go on back, but unlike you I got little lives to worry about and if mommy fucks up she doesn’t want to be a burden while trying to fix things.” She knew she had people on her side both here and back home, and even if the day after they got completely settled in at a new place here they lost it wouldn’t be the end of their careers for sure. She knew that there would be challenges, but she was also concerned that they might be labelled as that strange new Canadian family and then she shit piles up. She felt like her brain was about to be overworked and was beginning to feel uncomfortable. She had to sit down for a moment and try to slow her brain down.

She wanted what was best for her family, and while all signs were pointing to going for it, there were still a small amount of doubt that was enough to still make her hesitate. While she was capable of making important decisions on her own, this was something she still needed convincing on. She was getting close to making a decision, but the past minute or so was making her want to back track. Hopefully John would have something to stay that would erase her doubt for good, or at least to the point where she’d be content enough to move forward with the moving plans.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:35 am

John wondered how Daisuke would take his advice, he didn't mince his words when asked for his opinion. It was actually a quality that his boss admired, with whatever it was be it discussing a strategy or making dinner. Perhaps the situation was something that wasn't entirely as similar as the artist believed it to be however, given Daisuke's seemingly adverse reaction perhaps serving as proof of that. Daisuke's situation was probably much bigger stakes, John didn't have kids. Hadn't even entertained the notion of it, not when he was having a fantastic career. Besides he didn't have a significant other, there was Eske. But that situation was......complicated to say the least, but at least that involved being in underwear only.

Daisuke seemed to be venting out her worries, again John simply remained silent and let her get it out her system. The master of creation didn't make eye contact but with the Canadian, but he was making sure to hear her out. Daisuke was clearly having a bout of adult fear, feeling like a burden if everyone went wrong and having people that depended on you. The realisation of all this washed over her, John would put his groceries down for the time being. If Daisuke was gonna sit down well John would put his stuff down.

"Okay Daisuke, easy now." John said, he'd look at her and have a calming expression on his face. He knew what he said next would be vital so he waited for his moment, John would go with "What your thinking is something that is I feel in all honesty isn't gonna happen. Not by a longshot, remember that your not alone. You got Sion and those other two girls, Lita and uh Kei don't you? They're there for you, and you know I reckon my boss would be there to help too. With those he respects he'll back them to the hilt if need be, I can vouch for that. So don't worry, take the chance and know those close to you are there."

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:20 am

After John spoke, Daisuke looked at him in silence. She didn't say anything and looked at him for what could have been a dozen seconds or so. Suddenly she lunched forward and wrapped her arms around John, hugging him in appreciation. It was no secert that sometimes thinking things through clearly and not overthinking was sometimes difficult for her, and sometimes she needed a little bit of help to clear that final hurdle even if she managed to complete 99% of a thought course. What John said was true and she knew it, she just needed someone else to remind her of that, and for some reason, even though nothing was wrong with Tai or Mariko's delivery, John managed to lessen the doubt to almost a state of zero. Of course that didn't mean there wouldn't be hiccups along the way, however she felt confident enough that she could go through it.

Holding on to him she quietly whispers to him "Thank you." She held on a little longer before letting go. As she was about to let go, Sion came into the picture. He was doing his own thing when he came across Daisuke holding onto John. As playful as she was at times Sion had a feeling it wasn't what it looked like. He didn't say anything as he was trying to guess what was going on. Daisuke noticed him and figured he must have walked in as she was holding onto John. "It's not what it looks like."

"I didn't say it was." Sion responds calmly, not that it was big deal but it was still curious what was up. Daisuke mentioned how she spoke with Tai, Mariko, and now John about what they are going through and helping her come to terms with it. Sion guessed that whatever John said must have struck a cord with her positively. She turned to face her husband and holds onto his hands. "I'll admit the thought of it does sound scary, however if you're ready to go through with it then so am I." Sion was just as concerned with this as she was, but it sounded like she was ready to go for it. Even if part of them is still unsure of what may happen, they know they aren't going alone. "It's decided then" he tells her. "We'll be moving in the new year."

He then turned to John to thank him for talking with Dai about her thoughts, however before he could get more than a syllable in Daisuke began to kiss Sion, and look she like didn't intend on stopping. She did however as she remembered John was still there. She blushed as she let go of Sion and looked back at John. With his lips free Sion thanked John for being there and saying whatever he did to her. Daisuke nodded in agreement. After John gave a response to them she would say "Now if you'll excuse me" as she turns back to her husband and tag partner. She picks up where she left off, this time jumping up and wrapping her legs around Sion's waist and wrapping her arms around his neck. As sudden as it was he managed to hold on to Dai without falling over as she resumed swapping spit with him. Not that she was intentionally wanting to dismiss John, she was grateful for him stopping to talk and help her out, however her mind got distracted, this time for the better as nothing negative was in her thoughts, only the man she was willing to move to the other side of the world with.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3