Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sex on the Beach Match: Bella Antoinete vs. Kaiala Yaritza (Debut Match)

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

kaiala - Sex on the Beach Match: Bella Antoinete vs. Kaiala Yaritza (Debut Match) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sex on the Beach Match: Bella Antoinete vs. Kaiala Yaritza (Debut Match)

Post by 321Shazam Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:23 pm

Kaiala was veteran in AFW and Bella would soon find that out the hard way. Kaiala would move out of the way of Bella's Foot Choke attempt, and wrap her arms around Bella's waist. Bella would hear Kaiala's whisper before realizing what was about to happen. "WHOA!!!...UGH!!!!!" Bella reacted before landing on the back of her neck with a powerful German Suplex. The AFW crowd would pop once again from a power move. Bella would hold the back of her neck and rtry to recover as Kaiala seemed prepared to take advantage of the situation.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

kaiala - Sex on the Beach Match: Bella Antoinete vs. Kaiala Yaritza (Debut Match) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sex on the Beach Match: Bella Antoinete vs. Kaiala Yaritza (Debut Match)

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:14 pm

Kaiala would smirk at the crowd after she avoided Bella's foot choke attempt and countered whit a German Suplex as the fans chanted the Brazilian girl's name as she walked over towards her opponent. ''Whats the matter Bella do you want to go for a other trip then hold on to your seat belts as German Airlines about to take off'' Taunts the Brazilian as she would pull her opponent back to her feet. So as Bella was standing on her own feet again Kaiala would get behind her opponent and once again wrap her arms around the show woman's waist as she lifted the girl up as the when for a second German suplex

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:11 am

Bella was a bit rattled by the German Suplex from Kaiala, and it seemed certain that Kaiala was going to attempt another German Suplex because of the Brazilian's taunt. However, Bella was prepared this time. So once Kaiala raised Bella to her feet she'd say. "I already flew tonight, why don't you take a trip." Bella said as she slipped behind Kaiala to hit the Brazilian woman with a German Suplex of her own to not only give her opponent a taste of her own medicine but also to deal some damage.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:59 pm

So as Kaiala had pulled her opponent up to her feet and was about to wrap her arms around her opponent it seems that Bella was not going to cooperate with what the Brazilian native had in mind as the German suplex got countered to the crowd's amazement. So as Bella got behind Kaiala and she heard the show woman taunt her while lifting it up that it was the Brazilian girl got send flying through the air by a German suplex as the rules were now reversed for the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:40 am

Bella managed to give Kaiala a taste of her own medicine with a German Suplex. The AFW crowd would cheer after watching Kaiala collide with the mat. Bella would then try to sit on top of Kaiala's stomach and then she'd say. "I think I should repay you for that slap from earlier." Bella said to her opponent before she raised her hand and began to repeatedly slap Kaiala in the face with front-handed and back-handed slaps to Kaiala's face to really make the Brazilian woman pay for her disrespect in the beginning of the match.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:40 pm

Kaiala wanted to scream in frustration as she got send to the canvas by one of her own move as the crowd cheered Bella on as feels the show woman sit down on her stomach. So as she feels Bella sit down on her stomach and having to watch that bitch taunt her before delivering that slap made the Brazilian girl's blood boil as she tries to form a bridge to force her opponent off her while yelling ''Get your fat ass off my stomach''

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:42 am

Bella was enjoying her moment, as the AFW crowd cheered her on while she slapped some respect into Kaiala. However, all good things must come to an end, as the Brazilian woman would have enough of Bella's offense and bridge her body forcing the Show-Woman off of Kaiala. "Tch...Alright then, let's get back to business." Bella said as she began to get back to her feet. If Kaiala managed to get back to her feet as well, Bella would signal for a Test of Strength. "Come on, Let's see who's stronger, unless you're scared." Bella taunted to entice Kaiala to accept the Test of Strength as the AFW crowd watched in anticipation.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:01 pm

Kaiala would glare at the crowd as she hears them cheer Bella on with each slap as she feels her bridge was successful when the show woman falls off her body. So as the Brazilian girl slowly makes her way back to her feet as she hears her opponent mock her and then once again challenge her to a Test of strength. ''You want a test of strength you got it you Bella just don't come crying to me when i beat you''growls Kaiala as she grasp her opponent's hand with her own and start to try and push the show woman back.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:01 pm

Kaiala would accept Bella's challenge, and now both women were battling for control. As they press against each other, their breasts would mash together. Bella would begin to feel to her opponent's strength, understand that in terms of strength that Kaiala and herself were evenly matched. Bella wouldn't stop pushing back as she said to her opponent. "Not bad, but I'm not going to lose to you, Kaiala." Bella said in defiance as she pushed forward, while the AFW crowd cheered watching the display waiting for one of thee women to gain the upper hand.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:33 pm

Kaiala would press forward as she feels her breasts mash against the Show woman's as she wanted to do nothing more then break the test of strength and slap Bella in her pretty face. So as both woman tried to take control it soon became clear to the crowd that they were evenly matched as Kaiala would grind her teeth as she hears what her opponent was saying to her. ''Shut up you bitch or i will make you''whisper Kaiala as she would try to trick her opponent by moving backwards and when Bella would press forward she would slam her knee into the Show woman's belly.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next