Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 2 Bots

Bare, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Today...I met an angel

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Today...I met an angel - Page 2 Empty Re: Today...I met an angel

Post by LunarWolf Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:03 am

Belinda took a few drinks of the water and would then look on at the cute blue haired girl in front of her. it seemed as if she had a better grasp on the situation here than Belinda had, which she was fairly sure that the young girl had. Though as she started to explain everything the Swede kinda got a bit more confused.

" Uh, sorry but..why would one keep such a huge arena simply for bragging rights. Seems like kind of a waste of money. Unless running this place would simply set them back in money and it's easier to just let it be here. " Belinda let out in a contemplating manner. She would shrug her shoulders next and then watch as Katori scoffed and walked to take a seat on those benches. The Swede would follow along a bit but she remained standing.

" Ah, well if you are sure everything is alright then I guess I apologize for bothering you." The blond let out, shrugging her shoulders yet again. She was kinda wondering just why Katori was training in here and not in a more well equipped gym or just the AFW gym, though she figured that really didn't matter that much.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:51 am

Watching Belinda while she speaks with Katori, she can tell from her facial expressions that she was confused from what she said about the Sellers. It was understandable though, since no one outside of the AFW management or Wrestle Angels know of what happened back then. She was about to explain about that until the Swede apologized to the angel thinking she bothered her. "Oh no, it's alright. You didn't know I had things covered, so it's all good." Katori said while waving her free hand in a dismissing way, while also using that same hand to pat the spot next to her to invite Belinda to take a seat next to her.

"Anyway, that's an easy one, but it's a bit of a long story..." The Mighty Successor started to say, taking a short pause to take a big sip of water and a deep breath to collect her thoughts and then started to say while looking at Belinda with focus in her eyes. "Right after Wrestle Angels went under due to AFW's booming success, the Sellers went and bought the rights for the building. By extension that also meant they had access to it's production, it's contracts, equipment, resources, etc."

"Simply put, they owned all of Wrestle Angels." She said, shortening that first part of the story in a nutshell.

"Now, you'd think with all the resources Wrestle Angels provided they'd make their business even larger with having the stadium and the wrestlers at their disposal and even continue WA after the second Survivor season." "But instead, they downright refused to allow us into their league or use the building for AFW. It was all just a cruel tactic of putting salt on the wound saying something like "we're better then you", or at least that's what many of us assumed to be the case."

Following a quick sigh, Katori finished her story of how the building became abandoned but there was one more detail worth noting considering there are Wrestle Angels in this league now. "It wasn't until AFW became a more serious wrestling program that they finally allowed Wrestle Angels to join the league freely, but by then most of us have moved on or are doing something else if they aren't here." And it certainly helped raise AFW's ratings even more after this move, since more then 6 years after the league, Wrestle Angels still had a strong fanbase and pop culture and everyone was more then happy to see their favorite classic wrestlers back in the ring.

Katori takes another sip of water then looks up at the ceiling and smiles a wide smile. "I almost moved on myself until I saw Yukiko-senpai have a special one-time guest appearance in AFW against Reiko Hinomoto-san from Rumble Rose and won, which motivated me to get back in the game again." Katori let out, remembering her former mentor and all the good times she had back then with her friends Hiyako and Sonia from the old days as nostalgia hits her.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:26 am

Belinda would stand up until the point when Katori patted the bench and offered the blond to sit down. She actually wanted to remain standing but it was kinda of rude to just refuse the invitation now that it was given. The Swede walked forward and then seated herself next to Katori, as the young blue haired wrestler started to explain the whole story and what went down.

The young Northman remained seated and nodded her head as she listened along, it wasn't exactly the most fun story to listen to and in fact got to learn quite a bit about how this company was. Also why the Wrestle angels had joined it, well some and others were still scattered in the winds. Perhaps these were those who just couldn't accept what had happened ? It was kind of sad...also quite wasteful.

Belinda would let out a sigh after Katori finished explaining her story. " Hmmm...seems like an odd thing to do, not something a proper business woman would do at the very least.  Though, not exactly sure. I've never really met Sellers." The Swede let out as she'd shake her head a bit end then move herself up from the bench to stand. " Though, things are going well for you at least, here in AFW, right ? "

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:04 pm

While it was a tough story to tell, it felt great to talk about it in great detail with someone. In truth, Katori was feeling refreshed after getting that off her chest since she really didn't discuss it with anyone before, and smiled even wider. All of the Wrestle Angels obviously knew, and so did the management of WA and Katori's family. So unless someone else told someone, this would make Belinda the first one to know the truth.

It kinda felt like a moment of bliss and funny enough Katori didn't hear what the Swede until that last part. She snapped out of her trance and turned to look at Belinda who was standing again. "Huh? Oh yeah, things have been great and fun in AFW!" The angels said but let out a light chuckle.

"Although personally, I don't think the management is taking me seriously. I could be wrong though." She added as the Successor shot back up to her feet and slapped at her cheeks a few times before doing some arm stretches. "That's why I have to train and get better, so I can be ready for more intense matches! And I come here when I am most determined!"

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:57 am

Belinda remained looking on at Katori, awaiting the girl's words as she finally heard Katori snap back to reality and started to speak out how things was and what she felt. The Swede would nod her head, and cross her arms underneath her chest.

" I suppose it's like that for everyone at the start. Though I think you need to be a bit selfish here. Like...you have to ask for more, you have to demand a chance in the spot light." Belinda let out shrugging her shoulders, " Or you need to show just what you are capable of." Belinda let out as she would then let out a light sigh.

" So I assume you are gonna continue working out ? " The Swede would ask, as she tried to change the subject. Truth be told things weren't all that great for her, she was trying to figure out how to fix things for herself here in AFW...and didn't know if she really had any way to advice or help Katori in any manner.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:19 pm

Katori turned her sight at Belinda when she began to speak, looking at her with a peppy smile while hearing what she said. Her enthusiasm dropped from her face at the cute blonde's words, not from shock or sadness though, but of realization. She stopped stretching and began to think, looking up at the ceiling with a finger on her chin. **That could be just the thing, I should probably ask for more **

Unlike before the angel instantly returns her focus on Belinda when she asked about if she was gonna be training more. "Yes I am! I'll be here all morning, almost. Well maybe I should at least stop at 10 or 9 AM, heh heh heh." Katori says as she giggles nervously, it felt a bit weird being asked that but even more awkward to say she was gonna be in an abandoned building in private working out and training for hours, right?

"And that thing you said, I should definitely do that." Katori will say, as she walks forward a bit and does some squats but keeping eye contact with her blonde guest. "I'll try to personally challenge anyone I can, and even though it might end badly for me, I'll still look forward to it greatly while remaining strong and positive about it! Oh!"

She'll declare boldly, standing up straight and throwing a fist up into the air when she said the "oh!". Katori will turn around to face Belind and put that hand on her hip. "After all, when you're in a rough slump, it is best to stay positive to not stress the small stuff and look forward to the future, right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:51 am

Belinda listened onto what Katori was saying, the fact that the blue haired successor was so positive about things was something that without a doubt made her spunk quite refreshing. She agreed with a lot of what Katori was saying. Belinda liked to challenge herself and keep on fighting, to move forward and try and improve at all times.

When Katori then turned around and let out those words of hers, Belinda would raise an eyebrow and then let out a light sigh. " Well, I can't say you're wrong. However..." Belinda let out as she would then finish up the water. " I wish you the best of luck." Belinda spoke out before she'd zip up her track jacket.

" Maybe we'll see each other in the ring someday, Katori."
Belinda let out as she would start to back off as if she was about to leave. Belinda figured she had to get back to her own workout and didn't really want to keep Katori from doing her own workout either.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:50 pm

Katori's smile was really bright, maybe as bright as the Sun, after making her bold declaration when her visiter gave her some pretty good advice. Already she was making a plan in her head to go into the arena during a night show and challenge many names to matches. She really had to thank Belinda for this, sure they just met, but Katori already started seeing her as a nice friend.

As she listened to the Swede, however, the Angel's smile dropped somewhat and raised an eyebrow herself. From the way she said that first part, it sounded like something bothering her. Katori was grateful for her wishing the successor luck and was more then excited to face off against her as well, but now she was curious about Belinda's mood.

"Thanks, I wish you luck too. But..." She started to say as Belinda stood up, not noticing she was backing as Katori is moving up closer to the beautiful blonde herself, stopping pretty close next to her and looks her square in the eyes. "Are you okay, Belinda? You seem down all of a sudden." Katori asks her, hoping that she'll tell her so that maybe she can try and help her as well or at least lend her an ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:54 am

With Katori leaning in so close towards her and asking that question, with such an expression upon her face. It caused Belinda to feel a bit awkward, she shook her head a bit and then shrugged her shoulders...before she finally let out a light sigh, she didn't know how to approach this. Was it that obvious that she wasn't feeling to hot ? 

Belinda let out a loud sigh as she would shake her head, again...then simply let out a simple, " No. "

The Swede would take a moment and then sigh yet again, " I mean...things aren't going that great, but...like...I'm sure I'll find a way to turn it around, you know. " Belinda let out as she'd try and flash a light smile towards the blue haired angel.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:15 pm

After asking if Belinda was alright, Katori backed away a bit realizing she was in the girl's personal space. She watched as the Swede struggled with herself before finally answering that she wasn't doing so hot. It was a bit obvious from the way Belinda was acting that something was eating at her, and Katori figured before she left she brought it to attention.

While the blonde didn't give any specifics she at least said she would think of a way to fix that. That is a good thing to keep on one's mind, but what was the issue?

"Is that so, huh. Would you like to talk about it, Belinda? I'll be happy to listen if you want." Katori would ask, she isn't nosy and likes to pry into others business but would still like to at least hear Belinda out. And if she does refuse, Katori is willing to accept that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next