Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 116 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Failed Revenge, The Introduction of a King

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Failed Revenge, The Introduction of a King - Page 3 Empty Re: Failed Revenge, The Introduction of a King

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:25 am

Matthew was having trouble thinking straight to say the least, the slam through the bench had really put him through the ringer, and had made his already damaged back even worse! Dried blood still on his face, Matthew was thrown into the shower area, making note that Kamo had picked something up on the way. Brandon could do nothing but groan in pain as Kamo picked him up onto his muscular shoulders, and was surprised when he suddenly found a dirty jockstrap get wrapped around his neck!

Brandon began to scream in pain once more as Kamo really wrenched in the backbreaker, sending Matthew's back through even more pain, what little breath Matthew could get was filled with the musk coming from the dirty jockstrap, which certainly didn't help matters. He heard the blonde man laugh at his screams as the hold tightened more and more, Kamo was certainly better at pulling off the move then Casimir had, as he knew what certain parts of Matthew's back to bend the most to cause the most pain. This continued on for a few minutes until Kamo finally dropped Matthew on the floor with a smack.

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Failed Revenge, The Introduction of a King - Page 3 Empty Re: Failed Revenge, The Introduction of a King

Post by Gadot Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:33 am

Oh, those shrill screams bounced off the shower walls, surrounding Kamo with that familiar embrace. Why had he stopped wrestling again? He couldn't remember. There was nothing better than the sounds of his victim screaming from pain, wanting mercy. He hadn't gotten Matthew to the begging phase yet, which bugged him -- he had to get him at least to that part! He dropped him off his shoulders without thinking twice, turning around to look at him, arms crossed. "You are so…pitiful, honestly."

He reached down, moving to grab Matthew by his pants -- before he yanked them down to his ankles. Another familiar move for Matthew, surely; for Kamo, it was just an eye for an eye. Matthew had attacked Casimir while Casimir was naked, so Kamo had to do the same to him. He moved to stand him up and bend him over backwards, before clamping his powerful thighs around Matthew's face, really cramming him up against the groin of those tight snakeskin pants! His legs squeezed, thighs tensing and flexing at Matthew's ears as he reached down and began to grab for Matthew's balls and twist them savagely!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:50 am

Matthew had dropped to the ground with a painful smack and slowly writhed from the pain. He then began to feel his pants get pulled down straight to his ankles, having his manhood exposed yet again. "You.....bastard..." Matthew forced out of his mouth as his whole body was feeling numb. He was slowly and painfully dragged back to his feet and suddenly felt himself get bent backwards whilst still in a standing position, his expression suddenly turned into one of panic as Kamo positioned his snakeskin-clad legs on either side of his head and got his face shoved right into his groin!

With his nose between Kamo's ass cheeks and mouth positioned firmly under his ballsack. Matthew screamed in pain as Kamo's thick thighs squeezed as tightly as they could around his head, and then Kamo twisted at his exposed ballsack to add to injury! Feeling Kamo's ass flex and tense on his face and the musk of his groin linger in his nose, Matthew began to desperately tap out on his leg as the thighs squeezed tighter and tighter, further burying his face into his groin. "I GIVE I GIVE!" Matthew pleaded as Kamo relished in his cries, this move was even more painful then the combination Casimir had given him last week, which he thought was impossible, this was definitely the most humiliated he had ever been. Brandon's desperate tapping on his legs began to slowly stop over time, as Brandon had nearly spent almost all his energy, so had to allow himself to endure the hold for as long as Kamo felt like keeping him there.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:20 am

This hold was always a favorite for Kamo, just because of the sheer control he held over his opponent. Though they didn't often last long under the pressure of the hold, Casimir included, it was still fun for him to see how far he could push his opponent. Alas, Matthew barely lasted long at all; suddenly, he felt that tap out on his thigh, those screams of begging and pleading. He gave a soft, annoyed sigh. Just once, could they last long enough for him to properly break them in? But no, they couldn't all be like Raiden. Which was a shame.

Kamo released him after a short while longer, once those taps began to slow to a halt. He opened his legs enough to let Matthew fall to the ground, stepping away from him. "God, you're such a fucking wimp." he remarked, leaning over to spit in his face. "Honestly. Dealing with you is a waste of time. You're not even fun to destroy, you're just so…easy. And you're supposed to be a fuckin' wrestler? You'd have more luck being a sous chef. Or, honestly, a janitor. Maybe then you could pick up trash like yourself." He moved to lift Matthew up, grabbing for his arm to tug him to his feet. He let Matthew's arm go around his shoulder, let the guy lean against him for a moment -- and then moved to lift him up by his naked thighs and slam his already battered groin down onto his knee as he fell into a kneeling position, one leg raised as if he were proposing.

He moved to push him off once he did that, standing up once more. He put those boots on the inside of Matthew's legs, letting Matthew's legs twine with his as he reached down and grabbed his arms, yanking them back. He crouched down, swinging forward for a moment, before he fell onto his back, locking Matthew into a ceiling hold, stretching out those limbs as far as they could go!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:42 am

After what felt like forever, finally Kamo removed the hold as Matthew painfully, but thankfully, dropped to the ground. Matthew's face was in a lot of pain, and the last thing he wanted to do was endure another second of that hold. Matthew could do nothing as Kamo continued to berate him and returned his favour from before, spitting right on his face. Matthew couldn't even find the energy to wipe it off his face as Kamo picked him up, before lifting him into the air and landing his already sore crotch on his knee!

Matthew softly cried in pain once more as Kamo let him drop to the ground, he still had the fire, the resistance in him, but his body was too weak to counterattack. Getting turned onto his back, Matthew felt the pretty-boy entwine his legs on his own and grab his arms, before lifting him into the air in a ceiling hold! " FUCKKKkkkkk" Brandon groaned out in pain as Kamo continued to hold him in the air, his limbs getting pulled and pulled as angry tears began to form at his eyes.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:47 am

Perhaps it was time to put this guy out of his misery. Kamo was growing more bored with this attack, if he was being honest; surely, Casimir would have recovered enough to be able to walk back to Kamo's by now. He was just killing time by playing around with Matthew, really. Much like Casimir, he didn't even remember the boy's name, even as he locked that ceiling hold in and held his limbs back, really cranking on the pain and punishment of the move. And, almost as suddenly as it began, it ended. Kamo pushed up a bit, moving to push him off of his legs and let go of his arms.

Kamo stood up, dusting himself off. Shit, was that blood on his shirt? On his pants too?!? The fucker dared to bleed on him? He reached down to grab him, trying to yank him up to his feet -- before he moved to slam him against the wall, stretching his arm out and beginning to twist it violently. "All right, shit-wrestler. Tell me why I shouldn't break your damn arm right now, for fucking with Casimir." And for the damn blood stain! Ugh. How rude could he get? "I'll count down from five." Honestly, nothing would have attracted his attention. Nothing that he could think of at least, that would stop him from breaking his arm. But perhaps Matthew had an idea…

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:16 pm

After what felt like forever, Kamo finally removed him from the hold and let him flop onto the floor. Matthew was nothing more then a bloody, worn out mess as Kamo dragged him to his feet and began to violently wrench his arm, threatening to break it unless Matthew thought of an excuse, but Matthew already knew what he was going to say...

"Before you get carried away with yourself....how about you listen to my offer....me and you....have a match, next week, right for the whole world to see....whaddaya say? I hope you won't be a total bitch and cop out..." Brandon said with a weak yet evil smile, as he used his other hand to wipe the blood off his mouth and purposely wipe it on his expensive looking shirt "Have fun washing that out...." he said with a pained laugh, might as well have some fun whilst he was still conscious.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:00 pm

A match? Kamo blinked as Matthew offered this last idea, shaking his head to himself for a moment. "Fine. I need a debut anyway, and clearly, you're easy to take down." He rolled his eyes as he was called a total bitch, cranking on the pressure for a moment. "You decide what type of match. I'll take you down easy, show you how the only place that you belong to be is beneath me." And then came the blood. He felt Matthew wipe it off on his shirt, and he could feel his own blood beginning to boil. He grabbed for Matthew's hair and slammed him against the wall once, before he pulled him away.

"You're lucky. I actually want to beat you completely, so I'm not gonna break any of your bones -- even though god knows you fuckin' deserve it. No, we'll settle this in the ring. I'll even let you decide what type of match." He began to yank Matthew towards the main locker room, before grabbing the large hamper full of dirty clothes and putting it next to the bench. He pulled Matthew up to the bench with him, putting him between his legs in a headscissor -- before he leaned over, picking the rest of his naked body up, setting him up for a powerbomb. And then he let go, dropping to his knees on the bench, tossing Matthew straight into the hamper! "Dirty and disgusting. Figured you would find it like home."

With that, he turned away, moving to go and take Casimir back home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3