Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

house search

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

house search - Page 2 Empty Re: house search

Post by xalex Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:27 pm

Abigail smiled when Talia was coming her way to come closer to her. After she heard was Talia was demanding from her she could only smile about it. Abigail would grab behind her back to get another toy she brought along. “Never ever I am going to leave you… I always get what I want!”

In the moment Talia would lift her leg to stomp down on Abigail, the police girl ripped her arm in front of her and tried to connect a taser with Talia´s stomach. Abigail would hold the taser for a few moments at Talia before pulling it back.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:02 pm

Talia was caught off-guard by Abigail. Talia was hit in the stomach with a taser. "ARGH!!!!" Talia grunted as she was hit with the taser. Talia's eyes rolled into the back of her head before falling onto the floor unable to stop Abigail for whatever she had planned. Talia was in for a rough night, that was for sure.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:21 pm

Abigail smiled when she saw her opponent going down on the floor. Abigail put her hand against the door and stood slowly up. She looked down. Then she stumped into Talia’s stomach, to get sure that she was really out and would not attack her suddenly. If Talia would show no reaction to the stump Abigail would bow down and put her hands around Talia. In the next moment she would stand tall again and lifted the girl on her shoulders, carrying her into the bed room.
Then Abigail throws Talia onto her bed and took out a few more handcuffs. With some fast moves Abigail chained the other girl on her bed. Each Hand and foot to one of the four bedposts. Then Abigail climbed on the bed and sit down on Talia´s chest…
“Wake up bitch!”, she screamed and slapped Talia into the face.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:33 pm

That taser took the fight right out of Talia. She couldn't do anything to stop Abigail from doing what she wanted. Talia felt a pain in her stomach, before she was lifted and placed on her bed. Talia's eyes would shut closed as Abigail would handcuff her wrists, and ankles to the 4 corners of the bedpost. Talia would then feel some weight on her chest, before taking some slaps to the face. "UGH!!...W-What the..." Talia grunted as she began to realize her position. "Let me go, DAMN IT!!!" Talia protested as she helplessly tried to free herself from the handcuffs, but her attempts had now effect on the handcuffs whatsoever.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:41 pm

Abigail smiled down on her. “Still fighting even without a chance… okay… I will let you go just agree to the dame match!”, answered Abigail. Then the Police officer went down from Talia´s chest she slowly went down to her hips. Abigail softly put one knee on the sex of Talia, slowly increasing the pressure on it. “I will stay here till you sing the contract… even if I need to stay the whole night here! But I know all in need is to push the right bottoms.” Abigail bowed forward a bit putting more weight on her knee. Then she reach out for Talia´s breasts and started to knead them hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:57 pm

Talia's eyes began to water as she was getting groped by Abigail. Talia would shake her head from side-to-side and protest. "N-NO!!!...Leave me alone!!!!...Mmmm" Talia moaned lightly as Abigail had her way with Talia. Talia couldn't believe this was happening to her. This was the single most humiliating thing she had experienced in her life, and there was nothing she could do to stop it besides give in to Abigail's demands, but Talia refused to give this bitch the satisfaction of getting what she wanted.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:11 pm

Abigail shacked her head when Talia still didn´t want to sing the contract for the match up. That was starting to get annoying a bit. Abigail put one of her hands up and then she tried to slap Talia´s breast with her flat hand.
“Oh come on sweetheart… just say yes and I will leave you… or do I need to get some of your toys!” Abigail went down from Talia kneeing over her with an evil look on her face, she put her knee away from Talia´s pussy. Then she raised her hand again. But this time she tried to slap Talia´s pussy.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:45 pm

Talia's eyes continued to water as Abigail had her way with her. Talia winced before her breast was slapped, and she would yelp helplessly after taking a slap to her pussy. Talia didn't want Abigail to abuse her with anymore items, so against her will she'd submit to Abigail's demands. "Alright, ALRIGHT!! I'll sign the contract for the match!!" Talia said with tears in her eyes as she gave Abigail what she wanted.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:52 pm

Abigail smiled when she finally accomplish her goal. She stood up from the bed and took the contract out of her pocket and laid it next to Talia´s right hand. Then she opened the Handcuff holding the right hand and lied a pen down on the paper. “SO no sign it and I am gone!”

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:58 pm

Talia's right hand was released and she would take the pen and sign the contract, without even reading it. It was clear that Talia just wanted Abigail to unlock the handcuffs so she'd be free, and Abigail would leave. "There now can you let me go, and leave please?" Talia asked as she hoped for mecry.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next