Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 124 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cappucino & Narcolepsy

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Cappucino & Narcolepsy - Page 4 Empty Re: Cappucino & Narcolepsy

Post by rhapsody Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:48 am

Okay, that was...odd. First of all, Strawberry didn't recall having a phone. Secondly, she was almost certain she'd moved that lamp a few months ago (this was what constituted as redecorating around the penthouse, for her).

Third...

.....uhhhhhhhhhh.........

.....................................OH RIGHT. Visitors?!

"Um," she said, raising her head and blinking with unusually-lucid surprise, ".....people never visit me. Iunno....like.....maybe it's a wrong number or something. Yeah. That's probably it." "It's a wrong number" was basically the story of her life, to be fair.

"....I guess send them up, or....." She peered blearily at Natsuki. "Oh. They're off the phone. Welp."

A pause.

".....do you think you could go get them, or.....?" Strawberry attempted to look as pitiful as possible, which, to be fair, was one of her strong points. "I'd go do it myself, but...." She cast a plaintive look towards the door. "............man........it's so far to the lobby.........."

It was ten feet to her door and something like half that to the elevator.

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:24 pm

Natsuki stared off blankly for a moment, considering her options. Even if it was the wrong room, it was a bit rude to just ignore it. At the same time, she couldn't just go down there by herself, assuming it was actually someone Strawberry knew, there would probably be a lot of weird assumptions. That or she would be mistaken as a somewhat casually dressed butler. Either way would be a bit awkward. (There was also a pretty good chance she would end up locked out and Strawberry would fall asleep and never answer the door, but she didn't want to think about that.)

Alas, the needy look on Strawberry's face was far too much for Natsuki to resist. Turning down a damsel in distress was not something Natsuki Tsukino did. Even if it really wasn't distress at all, but laziness. Distress made it sound cooler, at any rate. And so, once more the Japanese girl scooped up the blonde in her arms once more, intending to carry her all the way back down to the lobby.

"In that case, let us both go greet your guest together, Miss Strawberry!" With some deft handling, Natsuki managed to open the door and step through, still carrying her liege for the night. Traversing the short distance to the elevator, she tapped the button using Strawberry's dangling foot and waited for their carriage to arrive and take them down to the lobby.

"Oh god please don't be her parents."

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by rhapsody Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:44 pm

Strawberry squeaked in surprise as she was hoisted off the piano bench, but unsurprisingly, put up absolutely no resistance.

".....oh.....okay.......I guess.........I mean........you don't have to if you don't want to.........no worries.............just thought I'd make some......Iunno........suggestions......."

As Natsuki opened the door, it turned out it was, in fact, locked from the inside, and that she would, in fact, have been hopelessly trapped outside the penthouse if she hadn't taken Strawberry with her. It had been a remarkable bit of foresight on her part - a trait that would serve her well if she hoped to hang out with the blonde regularly. The elevator returned, and an elderly couple stepped out of it, gazing in bewilderment at the pair, before continuing down the hallway.

"...man," she muttered, unexpectedly giving voice to Natsuki's thoughts, "....I really hope it's not my parents."

The elevator doors slid open with a ding, letting them back into the lobby.

Strawberry blinked in surprise, and for a split second she seemed altogether more alert than the brunette had seen her in days past.

".....um," she said, as eloquently as possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:38 am

Natsuki just barely held herself back from verbally agreeing with Strawberry. "You and me both, my dear..." As the elevator doors slid open, the Japanese girl stepped outside, still carrying the blonde in her arms. The attendant at the desk, highly likely to be the one who called them over the phone, rose his eyebrow at the somewhat strange sight, but ended up quickly playing it off.

"Miss... Meringue and her servant, I assume."

"Y-yes. Yes, we are here to meet our guest." Natsuki answered, not wanting to bother trying to correct the man, nor explaining exactly what they were doing like that. Peering across the lobby, curious to see who had come to see Miss Strawberry, she quickly spotted... nobody? "Umm... You did say there was someone here, right...?"

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum