Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Bikini Hentai Match: Keiko Muramoto vs Ariel de Ruyter

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Bikini Hentai Match: Keiko Muramoto vs Ariel de Ruyter - Page 4 Empty Re: Bikini Hentai Match: Keiko Muramoto vs Ariel de Ruyter

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:34 pm

Ariel was struggling for air as she had Keiko's ass cut off her air supply while she was being stripped naked to the enjoyment of the crowd as they cheered the Japanese bitch on. But as she opened her mouth to bite the Japanese girl right in her butt as she would smirk as she cut off her opponent while she was taunting her and would quickly take a deep breath after she moved away. So as Keiko was rubbing her hurt butt as she would smirk before replying ''Well don't sit on my face then next time also please do me a favor and take a shower once in a while as you taste terrible'' while turning around on her belly and slowly getting on her hands and knees.

Back to top Go down

Bikini Hentai Match: Keiko Muramoto vs Ariel de Ruyter - Page 4 Empty Re: Bikini Hentai Match: Keiko Muramoto vs Ariel de Ruyter

Post by 321Shazam Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:33 pm

Keiko got enraged by Ariel's taunt, and she'd get back to her feet as she saw Ariel on her hands and knees. "I did shower you, BITCH!!!" Keiko said as she charged at the downed rookie. Once Keiko got close she'd jump a bit into the air before attempting to send her foot into the back of Ariel's neck to try and Curb Stomp the rookie. If this worked Ariel's head would smash directly into the canvas as Keiko foot forced all of her weight down on the swimmer.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:10 pm

Would smirk when she saw the enraged face of her opponent until she noticed that while she was on her hands and knees Keiko was already on her feet and rushing forward. So as Ariel was to late to try and protect herself as she crashed face first into the canvas thanks to the curb stomp as she feels all the weight of her opponent on the back of her neck as she was completely open for a follow up attack.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:18 pm

Keiko's Curb Stomp did some serious damage to Ariel, and Keiko was ready to follow up however she wanted. Keiko would begin to drag Ariel into a seated position in a corner. "If you didn't like that then you'll hate this, Ariel." Keiko said to her opponent before turning away from the surfer girl to ask the fans. "Are you ready to see me humiliate this BITCH?!?!" Keiko asked the crowd as they responded with cheers. With the crowd's approval, Keiko would back up into Ariel to hit her with the Stinkface to smother Ariel's face with her ass.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:20 pm

Ariel was clearly out of it after being driving into the mat by Keiko's curb stomp as the crowd were cheering the Japanese girl on. So as a helpless Ariel was dragged to the corner and placed their in a seated position the fans were now chanting Keiko's name as they all knew what was about to happen. ''Shut up Kei'' was all Ariel was able to say before her voice would be muffled by her opponent's butt as the crowd laughed at the sight of the Dutch girl has to under go a Stinkface.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:32 am

The AFW crowd and Keiko were enjoying the Stinkface, as Ariel's face was smothered by Keiko's ass. Keiko would seductively shake her hips to add on to the humiliation that Ariel was feeling. Keiko would see some of the crowd and the AFW cameras begin to take photos of this sexy situation, and Keiko pose for those cameras while maintaining the Stinkface. Keiko would finally release Ariel, and Keiko would grab the rookie by the legs to begin dragging her down to the center of the ring. Keiko would lift Ariel's legs up in the air and look down on her opponent and say. "I'm having a great time in this match, and I hope you're enjoying yourself Ariel." Keiko said before she placed her foot on Ariel's pussy and began rubbing it to tease the rookie.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:42 am

Ariel was struggling to breath as she was hearing the crowd cheer Keiko on as the bitch rubbed her ass in her face and knew that the fans of the Japanese's girl were likely taking pictures especially when she would shake her hips. So after the bitch stepped away Ariel would quickly breath in and out as she was desperate for air and did not realize she was dragged to the center of the ring by her legs. So as she feels Keiko lift up her leg and notice the bitch was looking down on her she would growl as she listen to the Japanese girl run her mouth. ''Go fuck yourself Keikooooooooo''moans Ariel suddenly as she feels the Japanese girl foot move up and down on her pussy as it was clear the bitch was teasing her.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:24 pm

Keiko couldn't help but giggle as she looked down at Ariel's face while she rubbed her foot on the swimmer's pussy. "Awww... How cute. You still have some fight in you. I think I want to hear you moan some more." Keiko said to her downed opponent as she began to insert her big toe into Ariel's pussy, before inserting the rest of her toes into the rookie's pussy. If this worked Keiko would begin to wiggle her toes in Ariel's pussy to excite the rookie.

Last edited by 321Shazam on Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:14 pm

Ariel would hear Keiko taunting her as the bitch keeps rubbing her foot up and down on her her pussy as the Dutch native would twist and moan in pleasure as she tries to pull her legs down. ''When i escape out of this hold i will make you pay Keiko''moans Ariel as she feels her opponent first push her toe inside her pussy before wiggling it around as she throws her head back as a result.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:31 pm

Keiko was all smiles as she wiggled her toes inside Ariel's pussy. Keiko would laugh a bit before saying to her downed opponent. "Awww, you like that bitch? You like getting fucked by my foot, you moaning slut!!" Keiko taunted before she took her toes out of Ariel's pussy before doing a Double Leg Drop aimed at Ariel's crotch to further her advantage in the match. If this move hit, Keiko would get back to her feet to try to begin to climb to the top rope for an exciting move.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next