» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Certain Chance Encounter

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Certain Chance Encounter - Page 2 Empty Re: A Certain Chance Encounter

Post by k0hryuu Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:35 am

"Cool." Alice gave a thumbs up. "And don't worry. I'm super strong." Maybe she could fill in for her at the boring stuff. Like fan meets or something.

"Assuming I get any fans. I don't really want any fans actually..."

"Um. I guess we should exchange phone numbers or something." Alice was not used to the whole 'having acquaintances' thing. Did that even count if it was her clone? Oh well. "...We should team up some time. I bet that'd be funny."

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:46 am

"Oh yeah, I suppose you would be, if you're anything like me." A lot of confidence for someone who hasn't actually fought outside the schoolyard.

"Yeah, guess we should. Mmm... team up? Heh, yeah, that'd be pretty sweet..." She imagined a clueless ref and a bunch of comically oversize opponents confused on who to fight. Overall, an impossible scenario. She set down the dumbbells on the rack and pulled out a phone from her shorts, opening it up and handing it over for Alice to fill out whatever.

"I haven't been booked for a match yet, so maybe we can finangle one together against another pair. Well, we'll discuss this later, the gym's not the best place to talk business."

A Certain Chance Encounter - Page 2 SAdcZrMA Certain Chance Encounter - Page 2 MVRLLQmA Certain Chance Encounter - Page 2 I82ome3A Certain Chance Encounter - Page 2 UAjmKPCA Certain Chance Encounter - Page 2 MAai8oKA Certain Chance Encounter - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:44 am

Taking Alison's phone, Alice would input her own phone number, take a quick (deadpan) selfie, and set it as her caller ID image. "I left my phone at home, so you can just text me or something..." That's something acquaintances probably did, right?

"I'm done for the day, so I guess I'll let you do your thing. We can do business tomorrow. Maybe." Now that there was two of her, maybe they could both storm the CEO's office, guns blazing, and take over the AFW. That'd be pretty cool.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:20 pm

"Alright." Alison frowned when she got her phone back, it was pretty disturbing to see a picture of (not quite) herself looking like so sunk and dead like that. Well, she'd never mistake face for her own. She fired off a short test text and slid it back into her pocket.

"Alright, I'll keep attacking these weights, and tonight we can find ourselves an evil clones only lair. Start a revolution of two and all that." Despite Alice's flat voice, the girl seemed pretty eager. Maybe. Impossible to guess.

A Certain Chance Encounter - Page 2 SAdcZrMA Certain Chance Encounter - Page 2 MVRLLQmA Certain Chance Encounter - Page 2 I82ome3A Certain Chance Encounter - Page 2 UAjmKPCA Certain Chance Encounter - Page 2 MAai8oKA Certain Chance Encounter - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:26 pm

"Oooh. I like the sound of that." Alice nodded. "Maybe there's more of us out here. Like from a secret lab dedicated to making an army of cute girls. Conspiracy."

Social interaction was a bit tiresome for her (even if it was kind of with herself?), so the slightly shorter of the two turned to leave.

"Well it was nice meeting you. Or me. Or something."

Maybe going to gym every so often wouldn't be as boring as she thought it would be...

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:00 am

"Hah, that'd just be ridiculous." Alison laughed at the idea of some underground factory pumping out brunettes in an assembly line. Actually, that was kinda creepy and morbid...

"Right, see you later Alice!" The girl seemed really unmotivated... Alison shrugged, it was way too early to judge someone, she shouldn't assume that they were like her just cuz they looked like her.

Besides, another short haired brunette look wasn't exactly uncommon... not like it was her look anything exotic like pink bangs. She'd think more about it later, for now, Alison would make good use of the gym's plentiful resources.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum