Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:58 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hardcore Date [Cirno]

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hardcore Date [Cirno] - Page 4 Empty Re: Hardcore Date [Cirno]

Post by LunarWolf Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:31 am

The two of them went into the cart and took a seat, both women sitting besides one another as Cecilia would slip her arm around Karina's shoulder and pull her lover in closer towards her. " Oh ? When were you in one last ?" Cecilia spoke out as she would nod her head.

Soon enough the ferris wheel started to go round, which was a lovely sight. The Swede wanted to get the up to the top so the could look out at the beautiful sights of the city of Tokyo.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:23 pm

" I think when I was about sixteen years old or something. " She brought her own hand up to gently pat Cecilia on the head before she wrapped it around the woman, just to get cozy as the cart started to go up, eyes half open as she stared out in front of her. " Back then.. Didn't think I'd last this long. " She mumbled mostly to herself, rubbing the side of her head with her other hand before she would briefly look up at her lover, it was a certain type of warmth that Cecilia seemed to provide with ease, and it always brought Karina off her edge.

" What about you..? " She asked, a little curious as she would fix her gaze back down at various lights.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:42 pm

Cecilia would smile as Karina hugged her closer and pat her head, the Swede would lean in towards the beast and then hear what she was saying. " you think I'd wouldn't force you to last this long ? How little you think of me." The Swede let out as she would then straighten herself out. 

The blond bombshell shook her head as she would straighten herself out a bit, putting her hands in her pockets. " Well...I don't think I've even been on one, If I'm honest." Cecilia let out as she would shrug her shoulders. Fiddling with her fingers inside her pockets.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:29 am

" Hah, well it was way before we would have met, though. " She was release a soft chuckle, resting back against the seat before she thought about how she used to be, something that made her almost burst out of laughter. " Back then I had this Wa lolita look, complete with skulls and a guitar.. Also Cerbera's hairstyle.. And you know.. Straight. " She said that last part rather casually, nodding to herself.

" And now here I am, having the strongest, best girlfriend in the world, who I compete it whenever I can. " She spoke clearly this time, bringing a hand up to massage the back of her own neck. " Life's good. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:02 pm

Cecilia chuckled along with Karina as she was telling her about the good old days....or rather just the old days. The Swede couldn't help but laugh, mostly cause she just couldn't actually get a clear picture of how Karina looked back in those days. " Well....It was you, So I'm sure you were as hot as possible." The Swede let out. 

Cecilia would let out a light sight. " You do like to flatter me." The Swede let out as she would then shrug her shoulders and with it she would look out at the lovely open sky of Tokyo. Alright....this was as good a time as any. 

" You know..." Cecilia let out, a slight blush on her cheeks. " I love you Karina, but..." The Swede let out. " It's not really enough the way we are now." Cecilia spoke out as she would straighten herself back up, pulling her hands out of her pocket. " I'm really not good at these kind of stuff....Aaah!!" Cecilia let out as she would try and grab Karina's head with one arm, trying to pull her lover into a side headlock. With it she would then bring her free hand towards Karina's face and show her a lovely 24 karat gold ring. " Be mine?" 

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:38 am

It was a rather cozy moment for Karina, who kept herself close to Cecilia while she quietly listened, occasionally giving the woman a glance, a blush followed when Cecilia said she loved her. There were certain things Cecilia said and teased that always left Karina in a flustered state, briefly looking away before she was caught into a headlock, squirming just a bit since there was very little room as it was, then soon she began to blink when the ring was shown right in front of her and Cecilia asked her for marriage in a rather casual way!

Her face soon flared up to a complete, reddened state. She stuttered a little, never having expected this from Cecilia. " I-I-I.. " She wasn't sure what to say, this being very new to her and even though this was always something that got her to laugh, now that it happened to her it left her rather speechless for a few moments! " ..Off course! " She finally yelled out without stuttering, not really needing a second thought about it, just needed a short time to compose herself!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:32 am

Cecilia's face would light up when Karina agreed to her proposal, the blond would let go of Karina's head and slide off of her seat, moving down to one knee in front of her lover. Looking to take the ring and Karina's hand to slide it right up her ring finger. Smiling to her lover as she looked up at her. " I'm very happy you said yes...I was worried you'd say no and I'd look foolish." Cecilia let out as she would then move up to seat herself next to Karina. 

A bright wide smile on her face as she'd try to take a hold of Karina's head and pull her lover in closer so that she could give her a great big smooch right on the lips.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:31 am

" It was rather obvious that I would say yes! " She didn't want to stutter, barely avoiding it while she was watched Cecilia slip that ring on her right finger, slowly bringing that hand back up to examine it. " You know.. You don't have to get expensive stuff for me, I would have been fine with just the proposal. " She mumbled before she was pulled in for a kiss right on the lips!

The Romance was certainly there and Karina embraced it, wrapping one arm tightly around Cecilia's shoulders while the other hand cupped and massaged Cecilia's cheek as she held the kiss locked for a good few seconds before she broke it. " Mh.. But I'm very happy you want to marry me. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:06 am

" Hah, don't tell me that now, you stuttered! My heart was about to stop there!" Cecilia let out as she chuckle out a little bit. Now that the lovely Karina had that ring on her finger the Swede would look on at the hand when she heard Karina talk about how she didn't have to get her a fancy ring. " Course I do, this is a special occasion~" Cecilia teased as she was then pulled in for that kiss.

Getting pulled into that passionate kiss as she would wrap her arms around her lover and kiss right back. When Karina said those words though it was the Swede's time to say something obvious. " Well of course I want to marry you~ Don't be a dummy RinRin, you're the best thing in my life." 

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:06 am

" I stuttered because it was completely out of nowhere! " She replied rather loudly, her face still beet red as she tried not to get more flustered about it though Cecilia definitely knew how to break that, the kiss was passionate, hugged close against Cecilia made her release a soft moan into her lover's mouth, closing her eyes for a brief moment to just enjoy the kiss and the closeness they were sharing.

She broke the kiss, gripping Cecilia's shoulders a little tight when she listened to Cecilia, giving her a slow nod as she just couldn't hide her blush anymore! " Yeah yeah! I'll let you believe that, Cecilia.. ..I promise I'll do my best to keep you satisfied in all ways! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down