Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:33 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:29 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:22 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Vida Fenix Vs. Belinda Northman: Submission Match

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Vida Fenix Vs. Belinda Northman: Submission Match - Page 4 Empty Re: Vida Fenix Vs. Belinda Northman: Submission Match

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:57 am

Belinda had to admit that Vida was a rather tough girl, she was without a doubt a young fighter who had a whole lot of heart and did not want to give up even though it was clear that the young girl was without a doubt not in the best of positions.

It was clear that she was putting a serious hurt upon the young latina but she just didn't want to give up, which only told Belinda that she was going to have to just try that much harder in order to make it happen! She soon found Vida starting to struggle her way out of it though, pulling her arms free and then moving those up to start and pull Belinda's arms off of her chin, it didn't take long before Vida had struggled free...but Belinda was far from done!

Her arms might be off of Vida's chin but she would attempt to push herself up to her feet and then turn around to face Vida's legs, only to drop down. Trying to crash down with her rear onto Vida's lower back! Looking to cause the Latina a bit of pain and perhaps give her enough time to work Vida into another strong hold.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Vida Fenix Vs. Belinda Northman: Submission Match - Page 4 Empty Re: Vida Fenix Vs. Belinda Northman: Submission Match

Post by Lunchador Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:31 pm

"Hnnnngh," Vida groaned, as her spine continued to contort back into a "c" shape. She pawed and pushed at Belinda's arms, hoping that she could pry her way free before her will (or her neck) finally gave out, on her. The poor youth was squirming, sweat and tears running down her face, desperately determined to hold in and not tap out.

After what felt like forever, though, Belinda's arms slipped off of Vida's chin. "Aaahh," Vida gasped, taking in air as her head dropped low. She hung from Belinda's legs for only a second, as the Northman woman started getting up. Vida could feel the waves of relief washing off of her aching spine. She gasped for air, each lungful she took into her slender body aggravating her aching muscles. Still, the latina rookie was grateful. Planting her hands on the mat, Vida gathered her strength, hoping to push herself back up, and into the fight.

Belinda was too skilled to let that happen, however. Too smart to give the rookie that kind of recovery time. Before Vida could lift her toned belly off the mat, Belinda came crashing down on her lower back. "Aaaiiaa!" Vida cried out, Belinda's body bouncing off the rookie's already-suffering spine! Squirming beneath her opponent, Vida whimpered, trying to roll onto her side. The rookie's feet were kicking vigorously against the mat, as she writhed in pain. Still, Vida was in no shape to buck Belinda off of her. Wiping tears from her eyes, Vida waited, and hoped she could muster up a counter to whatever the Northman woman planned next, despite her horribly weakened state!

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:24 am

Dropping her rear down onto that hurting spine of Vida the young blond would lean forward, so far so good...if she could keep paining Vida's spine then she was sure that she could soon get the Latina to submit. Belinda would look over her shoulders briefly to the back of Vida's head, nodding to herself before she'd lean forward and attempt to take a hold of Vida's legs, looking to pull them up in under her armpits.

The young blond would proceed to try and pull back on those legs and scoot her butt up a bit more along Vida's back. The young blond grit her teeth as she'd try and put in as much as she could into locking Vida Fenix into a painful boston crab submission. " How about this then ?!" Belinda let out as she'd dig her feet into the mat to try and give herself a bit of a boost to bending Vida's body. " Want to give up now ?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:34 pm

Vida was trembling, as Belinda settled down on top of her. The flailing of her arms was diminishing, and the pounding of her boot tips grew less and less frequent. The young latina knew full well that the Northman girl was dominating her, now, and it was getting harder and harder for her to fight against the overwhelming feeling of defeat.

"Aaaaaiiieee!" Vida squealed, as her lithe body was twisted and bent into the boston crab. She could feel the blonde's body grinding against her, putting even more pressure on the spine that Belinda had been working over, for much of the match.

"I-I don't wanna give up!" Vida said, her voice a whimper. But that was exactly what she was going to have to do, if she couldn't get out of this punishing hold! Vida could feel her tears soaking into her close-cropped hair, as her face and upper body were being pressed hard into the mat. Bracing a hand against the mat, Vida tried to leverage her slim body to her advantage: flexing her toned legs, Vida attempted to push herself to one side, trying to twist her body against Belinda's hold, to get her spine into a better position so that she could thrust with her legs, and hopefully throw Belinda off of her! If she couldn't however, if Belinda was able to lock her into place, or somehow counter her movement, this could be the end, for the suffering latina!

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:54 am

Belinda was impressed with how much heart the young Latina had, it didn't seem as if she was the most skilled or able to endure the most pain but without a doubt she had a hell of a lot of heart to keep going even thought she seemed to be in a lot of pain right now. The Swede had to admit to herself that she was surprised as Vida fought to find a way to free herself...and wasn't half bad at doing so...she had the right idea after all.

However, Belinda was no slouch, she attempted to raise her rear off of Vida and place her feet down in a strong squat. Practically placing herself in a horse stance, her legs feeling the pressure as she was trying to be pulled along and away from Vida...but the blond tried to resist and start to pull back even more on the yellow clad wrestler to fight against her struggles, being forced to grit her teeth from the amount of power she had to put into just trying to keep the hold locked in.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:19 pm

Vida's heart was pounding, as she started twisting her body out of the boston crab. She could feel the air on her chest, as she started turning herself back upright. She started feeling more air coming into her lungs, as she began to free herself and earn some breathing room. But then, she felt Belinda come right back down, on her!

"Nnnyeeeeaaahh!" Vida screamed, as her body was forced right back into the boston crab! Belinda settling on her lower back again brought forth a fresh wave of pain, that tore through Vida's lower back. Her pert chest was compressed back against the mat. Vida's body trembled, as Belinda began forcing her back down to the mat. Worse than the way it twisted and punished Vida's body, however, was the way in which is crushed her spirit!

"Nnnnuh, noooo ..." Vida whimpered, knowing what would have to come next. Belinda had worked her body over thoroughly in this match, and the holds and slams had taken their toll on the youthful latina. There was nothing left in Vida's body, to fight with. The knowledge of what she had to do brought tears to Vida's eyes, shame filling her chest as she gave up the pretense of having a chance. The Northman woman had completely owned her, in this match. Vida felt weak, helpless, and above all small. It was over. Belinda was the better woman.

"I-I ... I give!" Vida finally managed to exclaim. The admission of defeat opened the floodgates, and it all came pouring out. "I submit!" Vida called out, her voice hoarse, as he hand tapped and pounded the mat wildly, desperately signaling her submission. "Please, I give, no mas!"

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:41 am

Belinda didn't continue the torture any more after she heard the woman say taht she gave up and started to tap against the mat, the second she saw the ref-girl's hands wave around like they did and for her to call the match in Belinda's favor the young blond quickly let go of those legs and moved off of Vida's frame.

She moved up to her feet and would get her hand raised by the ref-girl...though quickly after the Swede would turn around to Vida, and reach out to offer her a helping hand up. " Thank you for a good match." The young blond let out as she'd try and help the Latina up if she was allowed to by the yellow clad wrestler. Vida might not have been the most skilled fighter that the Swede had come across but the young latina had a lot of heart and Belinda did respect that quite a lot.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:20 pm

Vida's face was twisted into a pronounced frown. She kept tapping the mat, even for a few seconds after Belinda mercifully released the hold. Vida lay there, on her belly, body quivering in pain. Slowly, Vida wrapped an arm around her lower back, to nurse the throbbing pain. The other, she wrapped around her head, to try and hide her visible shame as the announcers declared Belidna the winner of the match.

Vida's face burned, at the declaration. Worse, though, were her own words still echoing in her head. It was hard to keep hold of your pride while submitting to a foe, but Vida couldn't help feeling like she'd failed hard way too hard at that. The rookie had stopped just short of literally begging Belinda to let her go, to let her surrender the fight. Trying to push her aching body up, Vida saw the tears dripping down to the mat.

Belinda approached her with an open hand, and ... actually offered Vida a compliment. It was a relief, knowing how some of the women in AFW handled victory. Graciously, Vida accepted the hand, allowed Belinda to help her back up. "Th-thank you," Vida said, trying to force a smile. "I-I guess I still have a lot to learn ..."

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:28 pm

Vida didn't look to happy with herself at the moment, even though she was clearly at least trying to put on a brave face when the Swede helped her up, Belinda would nod her head and give Vida a friendly smile, while it was true that Vida had a lot to learn, the girl had a lot of heart and the will to do better.

Belinda would shake that hand after she had helped the Latina up towards her feet, " You have a lot of heart there, I wasn't sure if you were ever going to tap." Belinda spoke out as she would break off the handshake and then throw a wide grin towards Vida. " Just work a little more at your skills and I'm sure that you'll become a great wrestler." Belinda let out as she'd move to place her hand on Vida's shoulder. " Besides, maybe submission matches are a bit of a weakness ? Now you know what to work on, Right ?" Belinda let out as she tried to cheer up the yellow clad wrestler.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:30 am

Shoulders slouched, Vida nodded her head along with Belinda's words. It was nice to have an opponent take victory so gracefully. That wasn't often the case in AFW, but Belinda seemed like a good sort. Still didn't do that much to alleviate Vida's heartache and disappointment, unfortunately.

Rubbing the tears off her cheek with the back of her hand, Vida fought back further sniffles. "Y-you're right," she said, blushing hard, "I st-still have a lot ot learn, huh? I should watch more submission matches, maybe worry a little less about jumping around ..." Vida stepped back, and felt a heavy twinge in her back. She realized what a solid job Belinda had done, of working it over. Reminding the youthful latina that she really hadn't had much choice, but to tap out.

Still sniffling, Vida stepped forward and offered Belinda a hug, out of sheer gratitude. The Northman woman had made rather short work of Vida, but there was so much she could learn from this one. "I ... I really appreciate this! I hope I will become a great wrestler, some day," she gave Belinda a smile and a nod. "And if I do, it's because I had such good people to learn from! I hope we meet again, and I can learn more from you! If you're willing!" With that, Vida turned, and slowly and meekly made her way out of the ring. This was Belinda's moment, to take in and celebrate with her fans. Vida simply felt grateful for getting to share the ring with someone like her. Now, she simply had to recover, and figure out what she could learn, from this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next