Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Adelaide Wilhelmina vs Saori Saito: Scariest Gangster facing the Fox Maiden!!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:43 pm

» "The Fire Flower" Princess Hibana vs "The Gold Standard" Alaina Sanders?!
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:30 am

» Ari ishii Vs Ellie Taylor: lewd standard match.
by RJD Thu Sep 19, 2024 2:31 am

» Nah, I'd smother. Royal Scarlet vs Reva Devonport
by RJD Thu Sep 19, 2024 1:02 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Thu Sep 19, 2024 12:02 am

Who is online?
In total there are 133 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Match request

Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:09 am by Nurin

Hai saya Nurin and I wish to have my first match here you can pick any of my girls (if you pick one of the hellhounds it will either be handicap or tag) for a match
https://www.afwrpg.com/t23085-nurin-s-girls#582172

Comments: 0

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Humiliation at it's finest. <Sena vs Roxy>

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Humiliation at it's finest. <Sena vs Roxy> - Page 2 Empty Re: Humiliation at it's finest. <Sena vs Roxy>

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:05 am

"It's what I know Sena. You know what I think you haven't been dominated by the right person yet." The green haired woman grinning pouring pressure around Sena's ribcage. "Someone who feeds off of your suffering, who wants nothing more to own you and wants you wallowing in your own shame. Someone like me..."

She licked Sena's neck tasting her as she had her prey before devouring her in her clutches. All it would take for Roxy to beat her was a quick a rear naked choke and...

Roxy shuddered at Sena's touch, it was so unsettlingly pleasant and relaxing it totally caught her off guard. It wasn't as if Roxy was some horny school girl who had never been with someone. She had fair share of romances and flings with women and men a like. However, the way Sena touched her was nothing short of an art. She loosened the lock on her legs, Roxy purred at the touch and grabbed Sena by her hair forcing her to turn her hair sideways before forcing her tongue into her mouth. She hadn't planned on doing this, it just happened instinctively, it appears she underestimated this woman. One of her hands reached around and desperately grasped at one of Sena's breast, squeezing and kneading it within her palm.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Humiliation at it's finest. <Sena vs Roxy> - Page 2 Empty Re: Humiliation at it's finest. <Sena vs Roxy>

Post by TiefBlau Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:16 am

"Y-yeah? You..seem to be quite convinced" She shook her head, sure that she could turn this around in her favor. She wasn't about to let Roxy control her as much as she was. She grinned as she could feel that her fingers were doing quite well. She hummed slightly--but then felt Roxy grab at her hair.

She blinked in surprise, yelping into her lips a little as she forced her tongue into her mouth, groping and kneading at her breast. Sena took into it a little, humming and moaning into those lips as she started to wriggle herself a little. She shook her hips a little, trying to push her butt more into her crotch a little, attempting to loosen her legs more with her hands, aiming to just shift and maneuver her legs so she'd instead be sitting on Roxy's lap.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:15 am

At this point Roxy was too far deep under Sena's spell to stop her from wriggling free of her legs. Her mind was too preoccupied with what was going on in Sena's mouth to care about what was going on in the ring. She kissed her back aggressively and greedily clawed at Sena's other breast. She let out involuntary moan into her mouth as Sena's ass grinded against her groin like that. It forced her to break the kiss to catch her breath. Growling into Sena's ear, she pulled Sena close pressing her chest against Sena's shoulder blades. She let her hands work their way down from her breasts to her her stomach and her sides.

"You little... slut." She breathed hot breath into Sena's ear before nibbling on her earlobe teasingly. "You think you're in control now is that it?"

Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:48 am

Sena licked at Roxy's tongue, humming and moaning into the girl's lips as she grind and rubbed all against her. She was enjoying this definitely, feeling Roxy break the kiss and bring those hands down to her stomach and her sides. "Hmmmhh..Maybe" She let out, humming out just a little before trying to suddenly catch her by surprise. She pushed herself up off her enough to jump back.

She tried to slam her ass into Roxy's chest, attempting to take the girl down onto her back and seat herself on her chest, hoping to knock the air out of the girl and take the full advantage over her as soon as she could.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:46 pm

Roxy was taken by surprise when Sena had suddenly scooted back forcing her onto her back. She hardly realized what happened until she took it all in. Her opponent's ass was currently sitting on her breasts. She felt the air get knocked out of her as she shoved at her opponent's cheeks, clearly not wanting to have Sena's gorgeous ass pressed against her face. However, with the way Sena was sitting, her arms were pinned down by Sena's knees.

Her feet shifted back and fourth on the mat as she tried to throw her opponent off of her. However, all of Sena's weight was pinning her down in this humiliating position.

"Hey... g-get off of me! I didn't give you permission!"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:44 am

Sena giggled to herself a little, licking her lips a little as she rubbed her ass a bit on Roxy's quite large chest "You've got quite t he comfortable seat here. But..I guess like you said..I don't have permission to use it. What a shame~" She let out a little teasingly, trying to give a little mock sadness before she shrugged.

"Well then..If I can't have THAT seat..I suppose I'll have to maybe..test out another seat. This time I think I'll actually give myself permission so I don't have to worry!" She said, smiling cheerfully before she lifted her ass a little. She pushed herself back, trying to push her ass firmly onto the girl's face and trap her beneath her in a reverse facesit hold.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:16 am

Roxy let out a moan as Sena rubbed her ass against her breasts like that. It was not only erotic but highly degrading as she flaunted her upperhand over Roxy. This woman's ass was being rubbed against hervbreasts?!! Before Roxy had any time to protest, Sena had changed seats.

"Mhhhgghhh!"

Roxy's face was being sat on, she let all her limbs slide across the ring floor. Panic, humiliation and shame made her body wriggle and wither underneath Sena. It was unfuriating hearing that flurtatious voice hover in the air, it was hypnotically seductive.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2