Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

Panda

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Paybacks a Bitch, and So Are You

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Paybacks a Bitch, and So Are You - Page 5 Empty Re: Paybacks a Bitch, and So Are You

Post by TripleHelix Fri May 13, 2016 4:05 am

Oh no, now he'd done it......Haru's ego began to swell to unimaginable proportions when Ronin moaned his name. It inflated his own perception of his actual ability to put out, but in the end, it didn't really matter so long as his partner was having the time of their life. Haru did his best to find that specific angle and thrust there again. And again. And again!

"Look at you, moaning like my bitch in heat" Haru moaned in a husky voice against Ronin's chest. With every thrust Ronin's cock would bob and bounce, grazing against his upper abs when Ronin would buck his hips. The feeling was quite enticing, and Haru endeavored to show affection to Ronin's other nip as he worked the man to climax. So long as he made the man cum first and explosively, he would be satisfied.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Paybacks a Bitch, and So Are You - Page 5 Empty Re: Paybacks a Bitch, and So Are You

Post by Gadot Fri May 13, 2016 4:18 am

Ronin was totally having the time of his life. Nails digging into Haru's shoulder, head half-cocked, eyes screwed shut, he was in the throes of passion. Ronin let out another set of moans as Haru thrust into that spot several times, making him dig into his lip as he gripped that shower head tighter and tighter. At the comment, Ronin opened his eyes long enough to shoot him a glare.

"G-god. Fuck you, Haru. Fu--fuck meeee--" Ronin was trying to get a joke out, but when Haru switched the nipples, it was too much. He settled for raking his nails across Haru's back, enough to cut skin. He'd never hear the end of this one, so he had to at least leave a mark.

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Fri May 13, 2016 4:35 am

Haru's amusement when Ronin begged him to be fucked again did not last long, he hissed when Ronin clawed across his back hard enough to leave a mark. Perhaps he had not broken in Ronin with enough force yet, perhaps he needed a different perspective to view their reality from. After another couple thrusts, Haru pulled out completely and set Ronin's feet back down on the ground.

While the man was still confused, he flipped him around and pressed Ronin's chest flush against the cold tile wall. One of Haru's hands grabbed the back of Ronin's head to mash the man's face against the tile while he guided himself back inside. Once sheathed once more, he slapped Ronin's ass and braced himself on the man's hips as he started taking him from behind.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Fri May 13, 2016 4:42 am

Apparently the scratch on his back was enough to make Haru stop what he was doing; Ronin chuckled lightly as he stopped, though gave a small frown when he pulled out and set him back down. He quirked an eyebrow, about to ask him what was the matter -- when he was flipped around and pressed against the cold wall. He yelped lightly as his face was mashed against it, growling softly -- though even the growling stopped as Ronin guided himself back inside.

The slap was humiliating, and incredibly arousing. He snarled, but, as if in direct contradiction to the sounds, he began to leak precum. "I'm gonna get you back…" he muttered, but his whole heart wasn't in it. Haru was right, he didn't really have the skills for fucking quite yet.

Nor, clearly, did he have much self-control. "H-Haru!" With a yell, Ronin climaxed against the wall, his own stomach smeared with his seed. He hadn't realized yet that he had yelled out Haru's name…several times during that scene, but he also didn't care at the moment. The sex was too good for him to care.

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Fri May 13, 2016 4:52 am

Haru snickered when Ronin whined about getting him back. The "punishment" for drawing blood and forcing Ronin to face away from him was very much little a time out, and the slap to the ass only aggravated Ronin further. Their new orientation also put Haru in a position where he could thrust harder and faster, and he widened his stance so he could do just that. Naughty hands roamed over Ronin's broad back and snuck under to cup his pecs, squeezing the muscle up between his fingers and massaging them in circles.

Even if Ronin hadn't called his name, Haru knew Ronin was climaxing by the way his insides tightened up even more on reflex, causing Haru to groan in absolute pleasure. But whereas Ronin was fucked to completion, Haru wasn't satisfied yet.

Haru leaned over and yanked Ronin back to a stand by the hair, and quickly fastened his arms behind the man's neck in a newly painful full nelson. He continued to thrust into him with fevered grunts, going on for roughly another 30 seconds before "Unggghhhh fuck yeah..." he started to gush fountains of cum into Ronin's ass. A he gave a few more lingering thrusts to make sure he'd shot his whole load before pulling out, but he wasn't done with the nelson yet. He smacked Ronin up against the wall and pinned him still in the nelson, leaning in to growl in the man's ear.

"About that coat...." he panted huskily with a tired grin, not that Ronin would be able to see it.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Fri May 13, 2016 4:59 am

The feeling of Haru's hands roaming and cupping his pecs was something he wanted to stay the way it was forever. He could feel his breath hitching at the squeeze, and it was definitely a big part of the reason why he climaxed as soon as he had.

The full nelson was unseen and unexpected, causing Ronin to yelp once more -- but his upper torso pressed against Haru as he was being fucked, still moaning from the thrusts. When Haru finally climaxed, Ronin thought that something weird had happened -- but no, that was just a lot of cum. As Haru pulled out, it began to leak onto the shower floor, unable to stay in that compressed spot for too long.

He was slammed against the wall once more, and he chuckled faintly as he was asked for the coat. "Why, Haru, if you wanted to come over to my house for cuddles, that's all you had to say." He grinned against the tiles, despite the fact that he was still in the nelson. It was vaguely arousing, having been fucked in the hold, something he'd have to keep in mind if/when they went against each other again. "It's at my place. You can either wait until the next time I see you…or come with me." Clearly hoping Haru wouldn't choose the latter.

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Fri May 13, 2016 5:07 am

Haru wrenched Ronin's arms up harder when he joked about wanting to cuddle. He could hear the playfulness in the man's voice and it annoyed Haru that he was still feeling chipper after having the life fucked outta him just now. In order to get the coat back, he'd have to wait or come get it himself? "Fuck that, and fuck you. You stole it, I won it back, you're gonna deliver the damn thing to me" Haru growled, slamming his weight into Ronin's back to deliver his message. He released the nelson slowly, but he didn't start to pull away till he gave the man's ass a tight pinch and a hard smack to make it jiggle.

"I expect it back by the end of the weekend" Haru said with a finality, turning his back on Ronin as he stepped under the adjacent shower head to rinse residual cum from his cock. "And dont you dare fucking break in again, or I will break your fucking face"

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Fri May 13, 2016 5:16 am

Ronin gave a wince as his arms were wrenched, but the comment was definitely worth it. He grunted as Haru slammed into his back, though he had actually kinda won; Haru wasn't going to ask for it back immediately, he was to deliver it. Good, he didn't want Haru to know quite yet, if ever, where he lived; that was a secret he kept close to his chest. He growled lightly, almost playfully at the smack to his ass, turning around almost immediately in order to return the smack onto Haru's own nice rear.

"All right, all right, princess," he replied, moving back under the showerhead and starting to rinse himself off from…basically everything that happened, from the cum on his chest to the chlorine in his hair. "No breaking in, got it. What else, want me to deliver it to you in a skimpy maid outfit or something? Since we're makin' demands."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum