Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 132 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Panda

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tokyo is beautiful in the spring...

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Tokyo is beautiful in the spring... - Page 2 Empty Re: Tokyo is beautiful in the spring...

Post by LtLukas Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:17 pm

Josey was furious. Who the fuck even had a baseball in Sweden? Wasn't that where this bitch was supposed to be from? The Outlaw wrinkled her nose then returned to a calm, neutral expression. This was a fair. This was fun. Not the same way fighting and wrestling was supposed to be fun, but still fun. With more of a toss than a throw Josey knocked down the remaining two bottles and turned to face the Swedish woman. "Not bad." She grunted, not meaning either word she said.

She threw the other ball, knocking down another set of bottles, not intended for them. The little official man looked at her with dismay, but said nothing. Josey wheeled to face her fellow blonde and looked at her in the eye. "Why are you here?" Josey's face was screwed up as she looked over the Swedish woman. "Not as in, right here right here, but Tokyo?"

Back to top Go down

Tokyo is beautiful in the spring... - Page 2 Empty Re: Tokyo is beautiful in the spring...

Post by LunarWolf Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:44 pm

Cecilia would chuckle out as she watched Josey wrinkle her nose like that, it was kind of cute to see the girl try and make herself calm and composed, even though it looked as if she was about to burst. Cecilia would take her other ball in her hand and toss it towards another set of bottle not meant for them much like Josey had just done, Knocking them down, and following which she'd turn to take her final baseball....taking a moment as she watched Josey start to move up to her and look her in the eye.

Hearing those words Cecilia would shrug her shoulders and then toss the baseball slowly to Josey. " Why am I here ? Well I got scouted, they told me I could face off against a lot of strong opponents here. So I decided to join AFW. No more reason than that really, cowgirl. How about you ? " Cecilia let out as she'd place her hands on her hips, keeping the staredown going between the two of them.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:52 pm

Josey caught the baseball. She didn't have a baseball glove and had to pretend like it didn't sting when she caught it. She tossed it right back. "Ever hear the phrase, get the hell out of Dodge?" Josey did not wait for an answer before she kept going. "Somethin' like that." Her eyes were somber, almost soft for a second before returning to their hardened state. "'Sides, ma was a wrestler here back in the day. Thought I oughtta continue the family legacy," she said with a chuckle, her gaze never wavering from Cecilia as she spoke. "Plus, got a few secrets to share here."

Cecilia wanted to wrestle strong girls. The Outlaw respected that. She preferred winning to any misplaced notions of honor or sportsmanship, and she appreciated heaping amounts of violence to either. "So, you found any of 'em strong girls?" She asked, turning the conversation to something that she was a little bit more familiar with.

Outside of the two dominant and powerful women, the fair continued as normal. No one really paid any mind to the wrestlers, and both of them preferred that. Probably.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:08 pm

Cecilia would nod her head and move her arms up to cross them under her large chest, tilting her head a bit to the side as she listened on at Josey. The girl had a interesting take on it and seemed to be a legacy wrestler at that...interesting. She couldn't help but let out a light sight though at the whole secrets comment. " Oh ? Care to share or are you just blowing smoke ?" The Swede let out as she'd keep her standing in front of the Outlaw.

Soon enough though when she was given that question, the Swede would roll her eyes a bit. " Hmm...a few. Though don't get me wrong, It's not some boring thing honor or shit. It's just I don't want to be bored. Unless the person I beat down can provide a fight....well it ends up being boring." Cecilia said as she would look the strong fellow blond up and down, moving up a step closer so they were barley an inch away from each other. " People like Gatt...well I kinda got her and didn't even need to try that hard...Sabre, well kicked her butt a few times. Odessa maybe ? Such a sweat thing. You though...well let's just say you're the main target for now, Josey Wales." Cecilia let out as she'd glare into Josey's red eyes with her own, carrying a fiery intensity in that stare that could probably melt lesser ladies.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:22 pm

Josey dismissed some of Cecilia's comments with a handwave. There was a bond between them of course, a deep and ancient bond that the Swede had no knowledge of. The thought of it made her smile. "Maybe, maybe not." She said, cryptically.

Sarah Gatt. That was a name she hadn't heard for a minute and Josey smiled at the anarchy both of them had forced upon the world. The brutal woman had caught her fair share of licks back which Josey had yet to catch. Some time a long time from now, maybe her day would come, but while she was in the moment Josey would be living it up.

Josey smiled when she learned she was enemy number one. She wasn't notorious far and wide yet but amongst the people she hated, she was the worst of the worst. The appellation of Outlaw truly applied to her now. "Yeh?" This was a high compliment to her. "What are you gonna do about it?'

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:29 pm

Cecilia would eye Josey with a raised eyebrow as she would wonder just exactly what the cowgirl was talking about, she would keep her eyes fixed on Josey, a few people around them were starting to talk and such, whispering about just what was going on with the two tall beautiful blonds in front of the throwing stand.

The Swede would let out a light sigh when she heard Josey ask what she was going to do about it, the blond would move her hand up to Josey's head and give the girl's hat a poke upwards so she could move in, tippy toeing a little bit so she could mash her forehead against Josey's and have their eye's be inseparable in their line of sight.

" I'll kick that fat ass of yours~"
Cecilia let out as she'd bring her hand down to grab at Josey's top...pulling the girl even closer so their large tits were pushing against one another, before she'd give a hard shove. " In the ring of course. Unless you want me to beat you down here and now." Cecilia let out as she'd hold a wide smirk on her face.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:39 pm

Josey didn't like being touched. She didn't like a whole lot of things, but she especially did not like being touched,nNot when she wasn't in complete control of the situation at least, and Josey had the nasty feeling that she was beginning to lose control of this one in a hurry. That being said, she didn't back down, not one bit. She reached around Cecilia's backside and gave the woman's rear a resounding smack. "Best take a step back..." Josey could feel her breasts pushing against Cecilia's. It wouldn't have been such a bad sensation, save for the fact that Cecilia was playing the tough girl.

"If you want to keep your hands of course." Cecilia might have been smirking, but Josey was pretty damn intent on wiping that stupid smirk from her face. She put her hand on Cecilia's hip and began slowly pushing back.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:46 pm

The smack on her butt caused Cecilia's body to jolt lightly and made even more people turn around to look at what was going on. The blond beauty would keep herself pressed against Josey as both of them were playing the tough girl around here. Cecilia took a moment as she felt Josey's hands on her hips and would slide her hands down and grab at those wrists.

The Swede would attempt to pull them away from her hips and then let out a light chuckle. " You're the only one who's gonna lose your hands here darling." Cecilia spoke out as she'd proceed to stare Josey down. Not even twitching at the least. " Now....wanna make a move here ? Or want to get on with having some calm fun with silly games and drinking. Take your pick."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:00 pm

It was Josey's turn to cock her head to the side. The dusk that had greeted both of them was gradually turning into night, which meant that the real fun could begin. Now all she had to do was play her cards right and she could get out of this tight spot and create another tight spot entirely of her own making. "Hammer game. Hit the rubber as hard as you can." Her hands weren't much of an option so she began inching her toes on top of Cecilia's. She was a few inches taller, so she may as well lord that over her.

"Less yer' chicken of course." She screwed up her face. "Then you best walk away."

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:08 pm

Cecilia hugged out a loud puff of air into Josey's face as the girl started to inch her toes over hers, the blond would keep her eyes fixed before finally pulling her arms away from Josey's. " Oh I'm game. I'll kick your ass in that game too! " Cecilia let out as she'd press herself even more up against Josey, practically trying to push the cowgirl back with the use of her own body.

" I'll save hammering that taut little belly of yours until our next fight." Cecilia let out as she would then tilt her head a bit, " lead the way...Jo."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next