Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:08 am

» A Newcomer's Workout (for ARStudios)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:39 am

» Adelaide Wilhelmina vs Saori Saito: Scariest Gangster facing the Fox Maiden!!
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 5:01 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 1:31 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Thu Oct 24, 2024 11:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 165 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 164 Guests :: 2 Bots

anime_hentaifighter

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 555 on Tue Oct 22, 2024 4:10 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Looking for my first match!

Wed Oct 16, 2024 9:32 pm by CaptainL

Hey there! Just got my first profile approved, and I'm ready to get started at AFW. Hit me up on Discord or DMs if you want to discuss things!

Comments: 0

Match request

Tue Sep 10, 2024 2:09 am by Nurin

Hai saya Nurin and I wish to have my first match here you can pick any of my girls (if you pick one of the hellhounds it will either be handicap or tag) for a match
https://www.afwrpg.com/t23085-nurin-s-girls#582172

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 3:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Friction World title Match. Brittany vs Odessa.

4 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Friction World title Match. Brittany vs Odessa. - Page 2 Empty Re: Friction World title Match. Brittany vs Odessa.

Post by Daaharu Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:39 am

If Brittany was not going to commit herself to the test of strength, then she shouldn't have expected Odessa to! The ebony beauty was not going to handicap herself by trying to play by the book against an opponent who was not doing the same. She twisted around, and, with the backward movement she had going because of Brittany's knee, she would toss her foe around her and across the ring into the ropes. The move was a success, but Odessa did not have a second of rest, as Brittany bounced off of the ropes and came right back towards her within seconds.

Brittany moved fast, and Odessa was not able to stop her from successfully executing that clothesline. Had it been someone like Cecilia or Karina or Isabella, Odessa might have been able to use the split-second of warning she had to duck underneath the attack. But Brittany was shorter than she, by about three inches, and Odessa could not get underneath her outstretched arm in time, and she could not move to the side, either. She was hit right in the chest, and she was thrown backwards again, this time losing her balance and falling down on her back.

Hopefully, Brittany's momentum would carry her a few feet further. Hopefully, as Odessa would roll over and try to hurry to reach her knees and then her feet, Brittany would not have time to come back at her and take advantage of her grounded state...

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Friction World title Match. Brittany vs Odessa. - Page 2 Empty Re: Friction World title Match. Brittany vs Odessa.

Post by d_ultsch Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:55 am

Brittany felt pretty confident as her arm slammed into Odessa's chest, knocking Odessa to the mat. However, Brittany had to keep moving a few more steps before she was able to stop and turn around. By the time Brittany turned around to try and capitalize on Odessa's situation, Brittany would see her opponent already starting to her to her feet. "Well it looks like you can at least take a hit." Brittany would say before moving towards the recovering Odessa.

Brittany would try to reach Odessa before she got to her feet so Brittany would grab one of Odessa's arms. Brittany would try to whip Odessa towards one of the corners to try and trap Odessa in a place where Brittany would just work her opponent over until she begged for mercy.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:18 am

Odessa was fast getting back up onto her feet, but it seemed that Brittany was willing to take a risk and charge her in the hopes that she could reach Odessa before she was able to fight back again. The Briton would not be able to move quite as fast as her smaller opponent, and Brittany managed to catch her by the arm. Before Odessa could push her off or reverse the hold to her own advantage, Brittany swung her around and launched her towards the corner.

Well, Odessa was far from beaten enough to not be able to control her own body's movement and turn this situation to her advantage. As the ebony woman approached the corner, she would plant her feet more solidly on the canvas, slowing herself down. She glanced behind her, trying to check to see how closely Brittany was following, knowing that the woman would want to trap her in the corner and then work her over while she could not escape. Odessa was counting on that, because she was going to try something that she rarely ever tried. Might as well make this title match spectacular!

Odessa would pivot and jump as she approached the corner, hopping up onto the lowest rope. She wobbled for a moment, then grabbed the top rope to either side of the turnbuckle to balance herself. Then, she looked to Brittany. While Odessa was not much of a high-flyer, this much she could do. She would smirk and then leap forward, trying to come down with a boom on top of the champion with a body slam that would flatten her down on the canvas!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:39 am

Brittany tossed Odessa towards the corner and she would begin to chase after her opponent. Brittany was going to crush Odessa against the corner before destroying her cocky opponent. However, as Brittany was charging at Odessa, Odessa pulled something that Brittany was not expecting at all. Brittany tried to slow herself so she could avoid Odessa move but it was too late.

Brittany was slammed to the mat as Odessa executed her body slam. Brittany was crushed against the mat and Brittany let out a grunt of pain as she was pinned beneath Odessa. Brittany however wasn't going to just let Odessa stay in top of her. So as Brittany tried to regain her breath, Brittany would push against Odessa to get her off of Brittany.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:17 am

Odessa could not do the sorts of fancy flips that high-flying wrestlers could do. She could not launch herself sky high and perform some sort of aerial gymnastics routine before coming down on an opponent for a knockout or a pin attempt. But climbing up onto a bouncy rope and then flinging her body forward came easily enough to Odessa, and she used the simple maneuver to great effect as she crushed the overconfident Brittany underneath her body. She was lucky that her gown had not interfered and tangled up her legs—even now, as Odessa was laying on top of her foe, she felt the gown bunching up, resisting her as she tried to slide her legs slightly further apart. She would wiggle a bit and move her knees down an inch, and adjusting came easier. She would need to be careful that her movement was not restricted unduly by her attire.

The impact knocked the breath out of Brittany, and it shook Odessa up a little bit, as well, though obviously not nearly as much. Brittany began pushing on her to try to get her off, and Odessa knew that she would have to move quickly if she wanted to keep Brittany down and keep her advantage. So, as her upper body was pushed hard by her opponent, Odessa would bunch up her dress a little bit more and then try to wrap her legs around Brittany's, hoping to lock them into a grapevine hold which would put some pressure on the lower limbs of the champion!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:42 pm

Brittany was still trying to recover from Odessa's body splash when Odessa positioned herself on top of Brittany so that she could execute the grapevine. Brittany would let out a groan of discomfort as she regain her senses. "Get off of me." Brittany would say before trying to punch Odessa in her side. Brittany was not going to let Odessa just stay on top of her like this and after the punch Brittany would try her best to roll the two of them over so that she could be on top of Odessa.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:03 pm

Odessa had to wiggle her dress up a good ways so that her legs were free enough to actually coil around Brittany's, but modesty in this sort of match was not something to care overly much about. She even managed to establish the hold tightly, too, but it would not last for long. Brittany promptly lashed out at her, nailing Odessa in the side with a fist, eliciting a groan from the ebony woman as she would still try to stay on top of her opponent. Unfortunately, Brittany would follow up the punch with a roll, and Odessa did not have any way to brace herself to keep her foe from overturning her.

"Ugh," Odessa would grunt, as she found herself on the bottom of the two-woman pile. She did not want to be beneath Brittany for any longer than she had to be. Quickly, Odessa would try to grab onto Brittany's head, sliding her fingers into her foe's hair, trying to then yank her head hard to the side and throw her off. If she couldn't, then Odessa might be in a spot of trouble here.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:22 pm

Brittany gave Odessa a wicked smile as she managed to get on top of her opponent. "Get ready for some pain." Brittany said as she would raise her hand as she readied herself to fire another punch at Odessa. However, before Brittany could punch Odessa, Odessa began to pull on Brittany's hair. Brittany let out a scream as she was tossed off of Odessa.

Brittany would land close to Odessa and Brittany would quickly get to one knee. "So that's how you want to play." Brittany said as Brittany rubbed her scalp in pain. Brittany would wait for Odessa to get to her feet before pushing off of the mat to try and spear Odessa right back down to the mat.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:19 am

For a brief moment, Odessa had been rolled onto the bottom, Brittany reversing their positions so that she sat atop the ebony woman. Odessa recognized the inherent danger in allowing Brittany to remain on top of her. In fact, if she allowed the world champion to remain on top of her for more than a few seconds, her chances of winning this match could be lowered by an order of magnitude. Brittany was a brutal woman when she wanted to be and had plenty of experience with downed foes. Odessa would not allow herself to be conquered in that way. She grabbed onto Brittany's hair and yanked her to the side, tossing her away and then rolling up onto her knees.

"I can play in all sorts of different ways," Odessa would declare, before she would rise up onto her feet. Brittany was still on her knees, and Odessa was not expecting any attack from her for a while, yet. But Odessa was wrong to be so calm, as Brittany, from her knees, would push off and throw herself forward, charging right into Odessa and spearing her back down to the mat with a hard slam right into her belly.

"Ooof!" Odessa grunted as she fell, her arms instinctively coming up to try to wrap around Brittany and restrict her movements!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:04 am

Brittany slammed into Odessa with enough force to knock Odessa right back down to the mat. However, before Brittany could capitalize on her move Odessa wrapped her arms around Brittany. "Let go of me." Brittany would say as she would try to break free from Odessa's arms. Brittany wouldn't let Odessa get the better of her and Brittany pulled her head back before swinging it forward to headbutt Odessa. "Take that!" Brittany would yell out after headbutting Odessa.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next