Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 9:28 pm

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Odessa vs. Liberty II

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Odessa vs. Liberty II - Page 3 Empty Re: Odessa vs. Liberty II

Post by Daaharu Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:20 pm

So far, the two of them had been exchanging power moves—punches and kicks and headbutts which were causing both of them plenty of damage. Odessa wanted to change that right now, as she assumed that something a little more technical might be more difficult for Liberty to counter. She crossed the former champion's legs and braced them with one of her own. Then, she managed to catch Liberty as the woman was sitting up, and dragged her upper body forward while her lower body remained immobile. The headlock that Odessa caught Liberty in was as tight as the ebony beauty could make it, as she yanked her grubby foe forward to bend her painfully in the middle.

The triangle leglock was quite the effective move, one which Liberty didn't seem to be able to immediately counter. Odessa smirked as she watched Liberty's arms flailing and felt the woman's whole body wriggling, desperate to escape. She was powerful, indeed, because her struggles did force Odessa to remain ever-vigilant as she kept her foe in this hold. She had to keep her headlock as tight as possible. She couldn't allow Liberty to adjust her legs' positioning, even slightly. To try to tame the woman and bring her under control some more, Odessa would very tighten her grip on that long, raven hair with one hand and would give it a hard yank, adding some hairpulling to the mix of the brutally effective maneuver!

Odessa watched the referee out of the corner of her eye, who, in turn, was watching Liberty like a hawk, waiting for any sign of surrender. Surrender to this hold would not end the match completely, of course, but it would mean that Odessa should feel free to shove her big, round ass into Liberty's face at any time and complete that sole condition necessary for victory. The Briton wanted to end things right here, if she could—what would be more delicious than not only defeating Liberty in this rematch, but defeating her in only a few minutes of fighting?

"How do you feel, Libby?" Odessa would ask, teasing her foe. She chuckled as she would lean down to try to look into Liberty's face. "I do hope I don't break you before I have my chance to play with you—it's never as satisfying dressing up a broken dolly!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:14 pm

Liberty liked to think of herself as a woman of many strengths. Toughness. Power. Brutality. Willing to put her body through all manner of sheer insanity just to get a little extra punishment on a worthy opponent. All the hallmarks of a solid hardcore wrestler, no doubt.

Flexibility, however, was not on that list. Now that she thought about it, she couldn’t even remember the last time she’d even been put in a submission hold. She had her own, Smell the Coffee, but she rarely got the opportunity to even bring it out. Why bother when there were so many blunt objects that could get the job done quicker?

But no - Odessa couldn’t be like that. She wrapped Liberty up like a fly in the web, keeping her trapped tight, and it didn’t seem to matter how much she shifted around and fought and struggled, every action was met with an equal and opposite reaction from the black beauty. ”Grah!” She squawked with pure frustration as an attempt to rock them to the side was killed in the crib. ”Hands off, you silver-spoon sipping-”

This time, Liberty was cut off when Odessa had the unmitigated gall to yank her hair, viciously tugging it and forcing a short shriek from the former champion. If her aim was to ride down all the struggles, it would blow back in her face. Liberty had spent years growing out her lustrous locks, it was her pride and joy, and she didn’t appreciate anyone using it against her. Least of all, a stuck-up bitch who’d been trying to take the moral high ground off her.

Liberty put her freed arms to good use and started throwing little punches into Odessa’s sides, targeting her ribs. The position was awkward for it, she couldn’t get too much power into each blow, but she was counting on the quantity to do what the quality couldn’t.

”Fuck!” Punch. ”Off!” Another punch. ”Me!” And another, and another, and...

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:45 am

Liberty's attempt at another insult related to Odessa's inherited wealth died before she could even get it out, as Odessa matched Liberty's desperate efforts to escape, countering them with a subtle shift here or a tightening of the hold here, eventually grabbing onto Liberty's hair in order to really cause the Italian-American brawler some pain and to begin the process of forcing her to yield. Liberty would not be able to endure pain in her head for too long after what had happened to that cranium during their earlier lockup—Odessa's own head was still throbbing, and the pain was almost bad enough to make her eyes water. If she had had her hair pulled, it would have been excruciating.

Odessa loved hair. She loved her own gorgeous white locks, so unusual for someone of her ethnicity, or for anyone of any ethnicity, really. She loved her friends' long, beautiful, silky hair, from Cecilia's golden tresses to Karina's blue mane to Isabella's hair just as snowy white as her own. She loved to pull hair in a match, and, while having her own pulled was painful, she would admit that it excited her. Hair was one of the greatest gifts a woman had...and that was why she felt it was such a shame what Liberty had done to hers. She actually did have a beautiful raven mane—as dirty as the rest of her body was, Odessa might have thought that her hair would look like a crab-fishing net after a decade at sea. But those luscious locks were covered in a layer of grime, rendering them oily and even dirty in some places, ruining the effect! It was sad!

When I beat you, Odessa thought as she stared down at Liberty's hair, that hair is the first thing I'll work on. I will make it gorgeous, and you'll thank me for doing so!

Liberty took offense to the hairpulling. Perhaps, Odessa wondered, her foe did care about her hair after all. The grimy woman began punching Odessa, the punches having little momentum but plenty of raw power in them. They slammed into Odessa's sides, stinging, causing those sides to burn and almost pulsate with pain. Odessa groaned lowly with each punch. She bit her lip to try to lessen the chance of Liberty hearing any sounds of pain coming from her. She tightened her hold and buckled down. She didn't want to let Liberty get away.

But it became obvious that Liberty would not submit in this hold. She was determined. And eventually those punches would distract Odessa to the point that Liberty could escape. Why not let Liberty go, then, on her own terms? Odessa would hold out one second more, and then would roll to the side, keeping only her hold on her foe's hair as she would try to toss Liberty a few feet away across the ring. "By the way, dear," Odessa said, "you might want to work on your phrasing, because the way you put that sounds like you want me to do something entirely different to you."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:49 am

Odessa was strong. As pigheaded as Liberty could be sometimes, even she couldn’t escape that fact. And, really, why should she expect anything different? They were practically physical dopplegangers. Neither of them looked like they had much power to work with at first glance, but Liberty always enjoyed the look on her opponent’s face when they realized she had some solid music waiting just underneath her curves, ready to help her beat the fuck out of anyone crazy enough to take her on. Odessa probably had similar experiences. One more thing that they had in common.

Somehow, that thought alone was enough to tick Liberty off even more, and gave her more fuel to keep on resisting Odessa’s relentless efforts to hold her down. Rage really did make an awesome anesthetic.

Liberty’s legendary stubborness saved her bacon once again, as she kept on and kept on and kept on pummeling Odessa’s sides, establishing a sharp, painful rhythm. Her opponent held on longer than she expect to, but Liberty knew that wouldn’t last forever, and she turned out to be right on the money - sure enough, Odessa had enough after what had to be more than a dozen shots, and she was released. Not gently, but still, she got out of the vice.

Mostly. ”You-” Liberty started to push up, only to be immediately yanked down by her hair once again, smacking her face against the canvas. She shook her head and looked up, glaring back at Odessa through her gossamer strands. ”Keep dreaming.” She ground her teeth hard. "Typical AFW diva, always gotta be about getting your rocks off..."

in truth, Liberty could admit that Odessa's little 'threat' wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. If she could get the gloss off and loss the snobbiness, she'd be quite fuckable...

Back to reality. Pulling away obviously wasn’t an option, so Liberty went with the opposite - she shuffled forward and threw a blind left hook to where she thought Odessa’s face was. Kind of a toss up, really, but she felt lucky.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:31 pm

Odessa held on long enough to get a nagging ache in her sides from all of those repeated punches, but hopefully she was able to cause some additional pain in Liberty's midsection in exchange. While she hadn't been able to force the black-haired woman to submit in that hold, and Liberty seemed still angrier and more frustrated than she had been before, Odessa was still confident, though she was an intelligent woman and knew that overconfidence would cause her nothing but more pain. She needed to retain her advantage, both mental and physical. She smirked and chuckled at Liberty's reaction to her little observation.

"You're the one who said it, Libby darling," Odessa would say. "If you have issues with what comes out of your own mouth, I suggest you take it up with your own subconscious. I was simply making an observation!"

Of course, once she had made that observation, Odessa did ponder it for a few moments. Liberty had a beautiful body, and if she maintained it properly, then Odessa would find her incredibly attractive. While she was sure Liberty would stubbornly refuse any advances that she made, Odessa did consider the possibility that, perhaps, she should test those waters once she'd cleaned Liberty up and given her a small taste of some creature comforts.

Having tossed Liberty down, Odessa would bounce back up onto her feet. Liberty did not stay down for long. She rose up almost as quickly as Odessa did, giving the dark-skinned amazon very little time to think or prepare before she came barreling forward to throw another punch, a left hook, at Odessa. Luckily for Odessa, Liberty was not really even aiming her punch. By luck, Liberty did manage to target Odessa's face, but the Briton managed to counter, bringing up a hand and absorbing the punch with it instead of her cheek. The force still sent her stumbling backwards, but at least she wasn't disorienting.

Moving to the side now, Odessa would retaliate, stepping forward again and throwing a hard right straight to her foe's face that she hoped Liberty would be oblivious enough to run into!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:41 pm

As much as Liberty loved having long hair, there was a point it could and would become seriously annoying. As it got all up in her face, blocking her vision as she rose, she found that point quickly reached. ”Giving you a reverse mohawk, right after I win." She huffed. "Just for that.”

Actually, no, Liberty was just bluffing there. Even she couldn’t muster enough hate for Odessa to do something so cruel. Though it did make for a funny visual.

Besides, she would have to come out victorious before she could make any cosmetic decisions, and really, Liberty wasn’t doing too good at the front. Her punch was wild, but it was powerful, and it would’ve done some good damage if it hit - that made it all the more disappointing when Odessa blocked the damn thing. It created some space between them, though, and Liberty could use that to her advantage. Few things in the AFW were more dangerous than Liberty Vella when she had some momentum backing her up.

She tossed her hair back and bolted forward, reaching out to try and bring Odessa to the floor with a double leg takedown. She’d miscalculated, however, expecting the black beauty to be stunned for the moment she needed to pull it off. That turned out not to be the case, a fact she learned the hard way when a thunderous right straight crashed across her face.

The blow didn’t stop Liberty’s motion, but it did knock her off course, making her stumble to the side as she reeled from the blow. She wound up  in the corner, leaning on the turnbuckle with her back to the ring, using it to stay on her feet while she shook her head. Her head was still woozy from the double-headbutt, and that hit just made things exponentially worse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:13 pm

Odessa smirked when she heard Liberty's taunt. The smirk hid a mix of emotions on the inside. She was impressed with Liberty's confidence and determination even in the face of an uphill battle. She was angry that Liberty was still not in a position where she could be stinkfaced. And she was a little fearful—just a touch—that the dirty little brawler might actually mean what she said, and might actually shave Odessa's head and give her one of those horrid reverse mohawks should she come out on top!

"We'll see," was all Odessa would say in reply, before Liberty barreled at her with a punch. The punch forced Odessa back, but Odessa managed to deflect it with her hand, absorbing the impact but protecting her face from bludgeoning damage. Then, the ebony beauty retaliated, firing a punch of her own that nailed Liberty on the chin. Liberty had been charging again like a caged bull when she had taken the blow, and it forced the black-haired woman to the side, stumbling and tripping until she fell against the turnbuckle several feet away. And there she stayed. Odessa grinned as she would press her advantage, running up behind Liberty.

"You know, Libby darling," Odessa would say, "if you want to be stinkfaced, you'll need to turn around and show me that adorable little face of yours!" The ebony beauty would lift a leg and then aim a kick for Liberty's back, trying to force her painfully up against the turnbuckle.

Odessa was not finished there. She would then try to jump up onto the bottom rope, spreading her legs wide to straddle Liberty's body as she would end up towering over the Italian-American brawler from behind. Odessa took a moment to let the fans cheer, waving a hand in the air before bringing both hands down and grabbing onto either side of Liberty's head. "Let's see if we can't convince you to turn around, hmm?" Odessa would say, as she prepared to smash Liberty's face into the turnbuckle.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:46 am

Liberty swore, when this match was over, she was going to go back, count every time Odessa called her a ‘darling’ and give her a little slap for each one. It was really starting to get old at this point, especially when the mouthy tart was behind her and she knew that great pain was on the way.

She was right, of course, and it came in the form of a harsh kick in the back. The ropes trembled as Liberty’s hefty body crashed up against the corner with Odessa's raw power backing her up, and she wound up leaning against the turnbuckle with one hand sagging over the ropes while the other weakly held on to them. She groaned at both the pain in her back and her realization of the situation. This wasn’t a good position to be in, and as Odessa stepped on the ropes and she felt those impressive - but likely fake - tits against her back, she knew this was the time to do something if she intended on getting out of this corner without taking a facefull of ass. Which she did intend. Very much so.

As Liberty’s head was flung forward, she gripped the ropes tight and pushed back, countering the blow and saving herself from the impact by just a few inches. Not much space. Not much time. But what Liberty had in mind for the next move didn’t require it, really.

She reached up, above her head, getting her grimy fingers in the hair that Odessa no doubt spent way too many hours working on, and got a tight grip. From there it was a simple matter of just pushing out of the corner and dropping down to her butt, slamming Odessa’s chin into the top of her skull with a reverse jawbreaker as she fell into a sit. It wouldn't be a pleasant landing for her, but if she pulled it off, her haughty foe would get the worst of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:25 pm

Their position must have certainly been impressive to see, with Odessa straddling Liberty's back, her long, toned brown legs stretched out to either side of the turnbuckle, her boots on the lower ropes, as she towered over Liberty, burying her hands in the other woman's hair and firing a couple more teasing quips in the direction of the former champion before preparing to smash her face into the turnbuckle. It was certainly an impressive picture to be taken, but unfortunately for Odessa that powerful picture did not translate into a successful maneuver. As she began to force Liberty's face into the turnbuckle, the brawler would resist, would stop Odessa's maneuver as her face was just inches from impact.

Liberty then began to push back out of the corner, using her whole body to force herself out of trouble, while Odessa could not bring her full body to bear against Liberty while she was on the ropes. The ebony beauty was alarmed as she was forced backwards, practically held up in the air on Liberty's shoulders—but, in addition to being alarmed, on some much lower, more muted level, she was also impressed. She had been kicking Liberty's ass for several minutes now, and had just slammed her whole body into the turnbuckle with a kick to the spine—and yet somehow Liberty had been able to prevent her face from being slammed into the turnbuckle in turn, which was certainly not an easy thing to do in the position that Odessa had had her in.

The raven-haired woman had plenty of toughness, and Odessa would have applauded her for it if the situation wasn't spiralling rapidly out of control for her.

She had lost her footing on the ropes, and was about to take a bad tumble down onto the canvas. At least there wouldn't be altogether too much velocity behind it. She would be able to roll and escape from Liberty while her dirty foe was still recovering from the kick into the turnbuckle. Odessa was all set to do that as her feet left the ropes, but a sudden terrible pain in her scalp and a downwards yank on her hair stopped her fall. Odessa groaned and clenched her teeth as she felt her soft, silky white tresses pulled. Liberty held her up for a few seconds, and then would fall down onto her butt, slamming Odessa's jaw down onto the top of her skull.

Odessa still had a migraine from their headbutt collision. Now, once again, her whole skull was rocked, and she saw stars. She let out a cry of pain as she would flop backwards after Liberty's jawbreaker hit home, momentarily stunned as she lay on the canvas, with one hand immediately going to her jaw to massage it.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:43 pm

It worked. The reverse jawbreaker worked. It was a long shot, a crazy, stupid move, but it worked. Liberty loved all of it - the impact, the feel of Odessa’s chin on top of her skull, the crash as her butt slammed into the mat. The best part of the whole thing? They were turned in just the right way for her to watch the big screen as they came down, so she got to see the hit in all its glory, savor the look on Odessa’s all-too-clean fac monkey monkey monkey monkey e. Perfection. Utter. perfection. So much effort, but completely worth it.

”Gotcha, bitch.” She flicked a middle finger at Odessa from over her shoulder as the crowd started to go wild again. They’d been getting a little hushed while Liberty had been getting curbstomped, but now that there was some glimmer of hope, things were looking like an even contest once more.

Liberty started to reach for Odessa’s legs, reflexively trying to pin her, when she remembered the rules - submission or pin by facesit. Right, it was easy to lose track of things in the chaos. She was definitely down with planting her butt on the black beauty’s face and smooshing her features once more, but she felt that Odessa hadn’t taken quite enough punishment yet. Just a little more was due.

Liberty's first instinct was to jump and hit her with her Market Crash elbow drop, but without the metal pad, that would lose a lot of its power. She did have one alternative way to deal some heavy damage quickly, though, and it kept it tune with the theme of this match, too.

Shaking her head to get some clarity back in her brain, Liberty rolled forward and grabbed the turnbuckle to pull herself back up. As soon as she could stand all the way, she did a quick hop, planted her feet on the bottom ropes, bounced back and tried to land ass-first on Odessa’s stomach, hitting her with their favorite weapon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next