Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:00 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Yesterday at 10:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» Gauntlet by the Pool: KO Party! - Pool Party (D) vs Raelyn Quinn [Specialty Match]
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Double Debut: Lucy and Emily vs Stella Starlett

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Double Debut: Lucy and Emily vs Stella Starlett - Page 9 Empty Re: Double Debut: Lucy and Emily vs Stella Starlett

Post by luffy316 Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:34 pm

Stella pulls back on Emily's limbs a bit, kissing at her neck. "Relax. You've got such a pretty little body. Why not show it off? Or if you like, you could give me that submission and take the fall." She'd nibble playfully at her ear, looking confidently at the camera.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Double Debut: Lucy and Emily vs Stella Starlett - Page 9 Empty Re: Double Debut: Lucy and Emily vs Stella Starlett

Post by Jessica Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:43 pm

" I... I... I give up!! " The blonde neko said, tears running down her face. Lucy slowly lifted her head to look at her sister exposed to the camera, and submitting. Now she was going to have to fight alone against the smelly Stella... Without Emily, things would surely be worse and harder. " ...Emily... Sorry... " The stronger neko secretly apologysed to her sister for allowing Stella to do that to her.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:22 am

Stella let Emily drop, though courteously gentle. She strode over to Lucy, rolling her shoulders to make her tits bounce beautifully as she walked. "Ready for finisher number two?" she asked her, standing over the downed kitten. "Heck, I'll make it a two-fer."

She'd fold her arms out like a graceful gymnast making ready, the flipping swiftly forward and landed both feet on little Lucy's breasts. With her stomp in place, she'd keep her balance and shift to plant one foot victoriously on Lucy's chest and posing, blowing kisses to the camera as she stroked a hand through her hair.

"Do you give, little Lucy?" she cooed sweetly down at her. "Or does baby want another big finish?

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:28 am

" I'm not...ready...to lose yet... " The neko said, trying to get up, but Stella's foot kept her in place. She wasnt even able to lift her upper section from the mat, and just kicked her feet on the canvas softly, not willing to give up so easily. She was Emily's only hope, so she couldnt disappoint her now.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:37 am

"Hmph," Stella huffed, though a smile crossed her face. "Well seeing as you didn't like it so much before..."

She'd kick Lucy onto her belly, sitting on her knees in front of her and reaching back to grab her arms. She'd pull tightly and lean forward, leaving Lucy stuck facing her bare, fuzzy ass. She'd lift her trail gracefully and release a quick burst of her foul scent into her cute little nose, filling it with the disgusting stench. She'd wait a few seconds, then release another, but this time her perfumed, sweet, almost sensual aroma.

This would, of course, be only a decoy to let Lucy's guard down and stink blast her again, keeping the cycle while waiting between them to keep her surprised. "Ready to give, or you rather keep sampling my private perfume stash?" she'd laugh back at her?

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:50 am

Lucy couldnt defend herself as Stella's scent almost made her lose consciousness. Barely staying awake, the neko was feeling pretty dazed and confused. Everything was spinning around her, and she had no fight left in her. Smelling the skunkette's smell was a price too expensive to pay for the match. Anyway, she knew that sooner or later she would end up defeated. So, she wanted to make it quick. " I... I give up, Stella.... You win... " The neko softly muttered out as she stayed on her hands and knees.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:51 am

Stella finished with a perfumed blast, then released her little lovely. She stood in front of the girls, arms folded under her fuzzy breasts and boosting them up to their fullest size. "Good... so you really quit?" she asked to seal her win over the girls.

If they surrendered fully, she'd smile, much more softly and less teasing than before. "Did you have fun?" she'd ask genuinely.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:51 pm

Emily slowly crawled towards her sister was and then both nekos looked up at their opponent. They looked at each other for a moment and turned their heads to face Stella. " Yesss...We give up... " The sisters said, exactly at the same time, like the twins they are. They felt completely humiliated and destroyed, but Stella's next question. That was a question just a good opponent would ask. The girls slowly stood up and looked at the skunkette right in the eyes. For a moment, they looked serious, but all that act finished with the nekos screaming playfully. " Yeeeaahh! That was aaweesooomee! "

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:31 pm

Stella laughed loudly, slapping her knee and doubling over with laughter, breasts bouncing carelessly. "Wonderful," she finally managed, standing back up. "Because I was curious about something."

Her smile stayed, but calmed from her laughing expression.

"You girls really lived in that building, didn't you?"

She was fairly certain of the answer, and so long as they confirmed her suspicion, she'd continue with her whim. "Because I was wondering. See, I've got this little mini-mansion to live in, and a guest room..." She scratched the back of her head a bit awkwardly. "And I've got plenty of income from modeling, and I'll be bootlegging that video we made so I'll have even more cash from that. And you can come and go as you like, it's not like I've got security, and I'll be out on modeling gigs sometimes."
She smiled brightly, biting her lip a moment in anxiety. "Would you girls like to move in until you can find a place?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:42 pm

Lucy and Emily looked at the skunkette for a moment. " Yup! Why are you asking...? " Lucy friendly asked. The nekos waited for Stella's answer, and her eyes started to shine like two childs' as she offered them to live with her for some time. "O-O-Of course.. I mean...how could we say no to such a friendly offer...? " Lucy said as tears of happiness ran down her sister's face. Now Emily's dream was going to become truth. " How... How could we thank you...Stella...? " Lucy asked again, tears of joy falling from her eyes too.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next