Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 2 Bots

Derekrichey23, Deus001, killcarrion, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

On Cam Match - SIG vs Emily Blaskowicz

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

On Cam Match - SIG vs Emily Blaskowicz - Page 9 Empty Re: On Cam Match - SIG vs Emily Blaskowicz

Post by Guest Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:36 am

"Haaa... haaa... haaa...!!" Sig was moaning aloud as she braced herself for an orgasm, only to feel Emily's hand withdrawn from her sopping wet sex, causing her smaller figure to buck slightly. "Haaauughhh...?!" she half groaned as the pressure on her back was increased at the same time. "G-ggaahhh... aagghh..." the blonde could barely respond to her opponent's teasing.

She writhed within the bigger girl's grasps, as if aimlessly looking for the fingers of Emily which was nowhere to be found near her sex. The screen showed that, but still she found herself getting desperate to be touched again.

Back to top Go down

On Cam Match - SIG vs Emily Blaskowicz - Page 9 Empty Re: On Cam Match - SIG vs Emily Blaskowicz

Post by Panda Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:44 am

Emily barely kept herself from laughing as Sig's frustration was made apparent. Putting more pressure on the backbreaker, Emily looked down at the German.

"I'm sorry," Emily taunted, "Was there something you wanted?"

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:52 am

"Nngghh..." Sig pouted childishly, couldn't really bring herself to admit that she wanted Emily to make her cum again.

Her defiance was renewed instead, and she'd attempt to struggle her way out of the hold, even if she barely had the strength to do so. For now she felt like she could endure the frustration a bit longer, although her will to resist probably wouldn't last for too long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:30 am

Sighing as Sig started struggling once more, Emily decided to help the blonde out a bit. Letting up on the hold, the redhead pushed Sig off of her knee. From there, she would take advantage of the blonde's face down position to pull on one of Sig's arms back and lock it between her legs, bending it in an Omoplata Shoulder Lock.

If she could manage this, Emily would then reach a free hand back and start stroking Sig's folds once more, making sure to keep her at the bring of a orgasm but let her over.

"I'm sorry, you'll have to speak up a bit," Emily taunted, "Was there something you wanted?"

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:40 am

Sig grunted as she was pushed off onto her front by Emily, her back was quite sore by now. She remained on her front for a bit, too tired to move around, which gave her opponent the opportunity to seize her in another lock. The blonde cried as her arm was caught and bent in the Omoplata Shoulder Lock, but Emily soon balanced things again by rubbing her sex to resume the stimulation from earlier.

"...mmm... l-let me cuummm..." she moaned, her lower half wriggling from the teasing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:33 am

Emily giggled, tightening up the shoulder lock and continuing her work on Sig's folds.

"Oh? And why would I do that?" Emily asked, "If I'm going to give you something, I don't think it's particularly uncalled for for me to expect something in return, no?"

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:41 am

"Ahhnn... W-what do you waaaanntt..." Sig was getting desperate to reach her climax as Emily continued to work on her wet sex, her voice's pitch was slightly raised.

She's getting close again, but as it was, it didn't look like Emily was going to give her an easy orgasm just like before. Of course the teasing and denial was turning her on to no end, but that only made her craving for the release even more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:58 am

"Well, it's quite simple," Emily said, stopping for a moment to let Sig slip back from that peak, not wanting risk accidentally pushing the girl over the edge, "Look at how the match is gone so far. Why, you're practically mine already."

"So I want you to acknowledge it," Emily said, "I can treat my pets well, if you desire it. Whatever desires that I can grant, I will. All you need to do is confirm it."

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:12 am

Sig let out a frustrated groan as Emily stopped again, her body felt rather exhausted from all the things happened in this match and the denial only made it worse. She listened to the girl's words, some part of her already agreed that Emily had owned her in this match, and that she's loving it as well.

"Nngguhh... f-fineee..." she replied. "I submiitt... please make me your pet..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:29 am

"There you go," Emily said, releasing the shoulder lock and going back to work on Sig's pussy in earnest, "Now you can enjoy some sweet release as a reward."

With that, Emily decided to finally let her have the orgasm.

"Don't you worry, there will be more where this came from," she mused.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next