Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 223 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 220 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Deus001, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Cat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Cat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko - Page 5 Empty Re: Cat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko

Post by TheWamts Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:00 am

Gail's cruel grin only widened when she felt the poor girl cum to her foot! "Hahhahah!! Oh my god! I can't believe you seriously came just from that!" She removed her foot from Keiko's crotch for the moment, pushing it on her breasts instead, and wiping off the her sex juice on her chest! "Kiss it." Gail then commanded, pressing her stained foot against Keiko's lips, expecting little resistance from her opponent now.

Cat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko - Page 5 SAdcZrMCat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko - Page 5 MVRLLQmCat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko - Page 5 I82ome3Cat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko - Page 5 UAjmKPCCat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko - Page 5 MAai8oKCat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko - Page 5 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Cat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko - Page 5 Empty Re: Cat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko

Post by 321Shazam Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:36 am

Keiko was in no position to resist Gail. As she felt Gail's soaked foot wipe cum on her chest. Keiko winced as she felt Gail brought her foot close to her face. Keiko may not have wanted to listen to Gail's demand, but she couldn't stop her, at especially not now. Keiko weakly kissed Gail's cum-soaked foot, hoping for this humiliation to end quickly. At this rate, Keiko seemed like she was on the fast-track to a second loss to Gail. If Keiko can't think of something fast to turn the tables she'd be in for a rough night.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:50 am

"Good girl!" Gail laughed, enjoying the way her opponent had so easily obeyed her demands. "Now if you'll just wait here, I have something to grab..." Gail let go of Keiko, turning her back to find her set of handcuffs. Where had she put them again? Well she had time, Keiko wasn't going to get up after something like that, was she?

Cat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko - Page 5 SAdcZrMCat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko - Page 5 MVRLLQmCat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko - Page 5 I82ome3Cat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko - Page 5 UAjmKPCCat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko - Page 5 MAai8oKCat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko - Page 5 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:52 am

Keiko was down, and publicly humiliated by Gail. However, Gail turning her back on Keiko gave her enough time to catch her breathe. Keiko started to think of a way to get back into this match. She got a wonderful idea. Keiko believed that Gail was getting too confident in her current position, so Keiko plans to play possum and counter Gail when she least expects it. If this plan worked Keiko may be on her way to a victory in this match, but she had to make sure Gail would fall for her trap. So Keiko remained on the floor breathing heavily, and looked helpless as Gail looked for the handcuffs.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:07 am

She found them, and with the little metal cuffs twirling around her finger, she returned to the other cute brunette. "It's a shame that ya lost again, bitch~" Gail mocked, grabbing Keiko's right arm to close the cuff around it... and enjoying herself a bit much by giving Keiko's tits a little twist, just because she could!

"Don't worry, I'll make sure you enjoy yourself, kitty..."

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:30 am

Keiko was playing one sexy possum, as Gail continued to taunt her in her downed state. As Gail got closer, she twists Keiko's tits but that wasn't going to stop Keiko from trying to stage a comeback. Keiko would try to uppercut Gail in the crotch for a surprise low blow. If this worked Keiko would grab the metal cuffs from and put them on her fists to use them as makeshift brass knuckles to repeatedly strike Gail in the face.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:00 am

"UUUGH!! YOU B-BITCH!" Keiko's fist rammed hard into her crotch, causing Gail to fall to her knees, losing the cuffs to the sneaky girl! "G-give those back!" She demanded, but Keiko clearly wasn't going to listen, the girl stood up and smashed her face with a heavy blow, and then a few more. It didn't take long for Gail to get quite dazed from all these hits, and although she didn't realize it just yet, she was also bleeding! "Ooohh...! S-stopp...!"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:24 pm

Keiko's plan had worked, and she had Gail on her knees. Keiko showed no mercy as she rained down heavy blow after blow to Gail's head. Soon enough Keiko saw that Gail was bleeding from her skull, and Gail was begging her to stop this brutality. Keiko would lift Gail up by her hair to her feet just so she could tell Gail. "You're finished." Keiko said to Gail before she lifted Gail onto her shoulders for her finisher The Gut Check to ensure Gail had no resistance.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:39 pm

"Ooahhgh...! Y-you c-crazy bitch!" Gail cried, not that it would impede Keiko from lifting her up and over her shoulders. "N-no no! D-don't!" Gail kicked at Keiko's sides, but that was all she could do before she was dropped hard into Keiko's knees, all the air forced out of her lungs from the powerful move.

It was enough to leave Gail curled up, clutching her stomach even as the stream of red dripped down her forehead. "F-fuck...!"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:50 pm

Keiko nailed the Gut Check on Gail and she saw Gail curl up. Keiko saw this as her chance to possibly get her first win, and she wasn't going to let it slip away. Keiko grabbed her kinky handcuffs and approached the downed Gail. Keiko would try to lock in the cuffs on Gail's hands knowing that Gail was winded from the knees to her stomach as well as the blood coming off her face. "Don't worry, just let me do all the work." Keiko said as she went to cuff Gail's hands.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next