by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, killcarrion, SimplyMoon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

SS 15 Hentai Title Match: Natasha Loclear (C) Vs. Joy the Nurse

3 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

SS 15 Hentai Title Match: Natasha Loclear (C) Vs. Joy the Nurse - Page 10 Empty Re: SS 15 Hentai Title Match: Natasha Loclear (C) Vs. Joy the Nurse

Post by daemongirl Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:31 am

Natasha's wasn't too pleased when she caught the woman sighing, but she forgave the nurse the moment she felt her tongue work its way along her sex. Her eyes fluttered between open and shut as she reveled in Joy's work, moaning softly as her already soaked pussy began to drip with her juices yet again. "Don't tell me you're holding back now Joy, I thought you wanted to make me cum?" Natasha teased as her left hand slipped behind her to massage Joy's breasts.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

SS 15 Hentai Title Match: Natasha Loclear (C) Vs. Joy the Nurse - Page 10 Empty Re: SS 15 Hentai Title Match: Natasha Loclear (C) Vs. Joy the Nurse

Post by d_ultsch Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:01 am

Joy just moaned into Natasha's sex as she licked away at Natasha's sex. Joy would slowly hump her hips while rubbing her legs together as she pleasured Natasha. Joy didn't mind too much that Natasha was using her face for her own pleasure as pleasure was the name of Joy's game and as long as someone was having an orgasm Joy was happy.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:43 pm

It didn't take long for Natasha to feel her body drawing close to an orgasm of its own, especially with the incredibly talented Joy doing the servicing of her quite wet pussy. She might have been able to draw it out a little while longer perhaps but Natasha wasn't looking to stave off another orgasm and this time she let it wash over her with a smile, throwing her head back as she let out a primal scream of pure ecstasy, fingers digging deep into Joy's left breast as the glow of orgasm overtook Natasha. Her juices practically gushed out over the nurse's face with Natasha falling backwards amidst the waves of pleasure crashing over her, laying atop Joy's body now with the back of her head nestled on top of the woman's thighs.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:51 am

Joy felt Natasha explode all over her face and Joy couldn't help but smile. As Natasha laid down on top of Joy, Joy would keep licking at Natasha's pussy as Joy couldn't get enough of her opponent. "Mmmm, you taste wonderful Natasha. I don't think i can stop eating you out." Joy would say as she would continue to lick at Natasha's pussy.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:57 am

"Perhaps after tonight I'll let you keep that promise...but tonight I believe theres only one way to finish this..." As Natasha spoke she pushed against the mat with the palms of her hands, hesitantly at first as her body wanted the licking to continue she eventually pulled her sex away from Joy's face, sliding her body off of the nurse so that she was laying between her legs. Then with a smile Natasha would grab one of Joy's legs and cross it over hers, the set up clear as day to everyone watching as Natasha prepared to finish things with tribbing. "How about it? Lets see who can outlast whom."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:02 pm

Joy had no energy left to fight back against Natasha but Joy licked her lips as she saw what Natasha was going to do. "Still a little sore after out last match?" Joy would say as Joy remembered beating Natasha this way in their last match. "I think it is a little unfair to think that this will be an even match. I barely have any strength left. But i won't refuse the pleasure you are about to give me." Joy would say with a smile on her face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:18 am

"Then it seems our roles are reversed from when we met during the hentai blitz last year." Natasha hadn't been able to let that one go after she had come so close only to have Joy snatch victory away from her in the final seconds of the event, tonight things would be different. She might have tried to pretend having her sex grinding against Joy's was a disappointment but Natasha didn't bother, moaning right from the start as their nether lips came together in a kiss of their own, her blue hair brushing against the mat as she tossed her head back amidst the euphoric sensations rocking her body.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:38 am

Joy tried to fight back against Natasha but her body was drained after so many consecutive orgasms. That didn't mean that Joy wasn't going to enjoy this though. As Natasha moaned out Joy wouldn't be too far behind her as Joy could feel the pleasure building again. "Mmmm, yes fuck me Natasha. Make me cum!" Joy would moan out as she let Natasha take control.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:43 am

"You put up a good fight Joy but its time for me to show why I'm the champion..." Natasha's voice trailed off amidst the sea of moans being shared between the two of them, already the Frenchwoman feeling another orgasm building within her just as she knew one was in Joy. Her hands tightend around an ankle and a thigh of Joy's, gripping tight as she slid her sex over the nurse's own, picking up the pace as her pleasure rose and rose.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:04 am

Joy could only moan and tremble in pleasure as Natasha continued to grind her sex against Joy's. "Don't stop! i am almost there!" Joy would scream out as Natasha brought Joy closer and closer to orgasm. Soon Joy couldn't take anymore and her hips bucked against Natasha's as she cam all over the mat.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next