by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 164 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 163 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tasha vs. Elena

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Tasha vs. Elena Empty Tasha vs. Elena

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon May 18, 2009 7:09 pm

Submissions match
Victory condition - Submission only

The lights dimmed, signalling Elena Carver's arrival to the ring. She slowly made her way down the ramp, regarding the crowd with a light sneer, largely to play up the spectacle. She certainly was not in a bad mood. Elena's first match was apparently against another mistress, one who called herself the "Submissions Queen." Though she didn't show it, the thought of matching her skills against another artist of pain got her excited. After climbing into the ring, she lazily leaned against the corner post, cracking her knuckles, watching the ramp intently to size up her opponent the second she appeared.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Tasha vs. Elena Empty Re: Tasha vs. Elena

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon May 18, 2009 11:11 pm

Tasha's music began to play afterwards, a row of purple spotlights shown down on the stage as the purple haired dominatrix stepped out onto the stage. The crowd roared their approval as she stepped out, and Tasha merely brushed the bangs out from her eyes with a small smirk on her lips. She then started to make her way down the ramp, her high heels clacking against the metal ramp in rhythm before she made it to the bottom of the ramp. She then climbed up the ring and made her way through the ropes, turning to look at her opponent.

"Ah, a new dommie!" She stated. "Getting to be quite a lot of us flocking here, no?" She asked before stretching her arms high above her head, showing off her impressive bust. "I'm Tasha. Tasha Veith."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue May 19, 2009 5:16 am

Elena lips curled into a smile. Her foe was quite the looker. Beautiful, and potent. This should be interesting.

As her foe made it to the ring, Elena sized her up once more, stroking her chin thoughtfully. "Naturally," she spoke, pacing back and forth, her hips swaying ever so slightly, "What better place for us to congregate? A place for the strong and beautiful to crush the weak and beautiful, for people like us to wreak such powerful agony as to shatter the very core of our opponents."

She let out a soft laugh, "Sorry, my dear little sister has got me reading some of her books. The prose rubs off on me." She gave Tasha a nod of respect, "Elena Carver. Well met. I hear that they call you the 'Submission Queen'?" She asked.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue May 19, 2009 5:41 am

Tasha didn't quite agree on her viewpoint there, but she said nothing about it, watching as the woman paced back and forth. She had to admit, she liked her opponent's attire. She smiled a little to herself, but then nodded as Elena asked her about her nick name.

"You heard right." She said calmly, cracking her knuckles slowly.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue May 19, 2009 6:00 am

Elena lowered her face, staring at Tasha with a a feral grin, "Alright then... show me what you can do." She assumed a fighting stance. "Make me scream."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue May 19, 2009 6:12 am

Tasha smirked, moving to a grappling stance. "From pleasure or pain?" She teased, hearing the bell ring afterwards.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue May 19, 2009 6:24 am

Elena laughed, "Surprise me." She advanced quickly, aiming to lock up with Tasha, to test her strength and see how she fought.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue May 19, 2009 7:01 am

Tasha merely grinned at her response and moved in to lock arms with her, anxious to see who was stronger. As soon as they were locked up, she started trying to push against Elena.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue May 19, 2009 2:25 pm

Elena smiled as the two locked up and tested their strength against the other. "Mmm," she sighed, pressing against Tasha, "I'm going to enjoy this." Bracing herself, she would try to hook her leg around Tasha's and force her to the ground.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue May 19, 2009 3:18 pm

Tasha should've seen this move coming. Nevertheless, she fell for it, getting her leg trapped and flopping onto her back. She would then try to throw her legs up around Elena's waist and squeeze tight while still holding Elena's hands.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next