Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 2:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 8:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 235 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 234 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

King vs Miko 2- Rematch!

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

King vs Miko 2- Rematch! Empty King vs Miko 2- Rematch!

Post by KillerV Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:48 am

King
King vs Miko 2- Rematch! 8196143616_6dd7dcb4b5_c

VS

Miko
King vs Miko 2- Rematch! Mika

King havent forgotten with people who humiliated him, defeated him, anything that pisses him off so much that he'll face each one and put em through hell to get some payback, one of em he wanted to issues with is Miko, the sexy baby who beaten him best two out of three and that last one she put him in was just utter humiliating, crushing his balls over and over until he have no choice but to tap out to the bitch, King will not let that happen again, in fact, he'll make HER tap out to him this time around, if she have enough guts to face him again, the beast is out for revenge!

"Grrrrr..." His music starts playing and stood still on the ramp with the lights shining on him, roaring out loud with his arms out, pounding his chest and make his way to the ring. Wearing his dark red trunks and black boots, signature black evil leopard mask, his muscled hard body just have some few scars that he been through a lot, a lot a lot. Entering the ring with the mic in his hand as he points out at the stage,  glaring down began to talk. "HEY! Miko! Remember me?! Yeah you beaten me with that non stop balls busting you did to me, I didnt forget it, how can I? Fuck!" He panting and start pacing back n forth, just trying to control his anger. "You! I want YOU in the ring with me right now, this time, I will beat you, this time, I will humiliate you, this time.... I. WILL. MAKE. YOU. TAP. OUT. and BEG for MERCY!...... IN "I QUIT" MATCH! BRING IT!" King threw the mic down and moving side by side, waiting for Miko to come out and face him in his match of choice, I Quit Match, forcing his opponent to give up and cry out 'I quit' to win the match, by any means necessary.

Last edited by KillerV on Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

King vs Miko 2- Rematch! Empty Re: King vs Miko 2- Rematch!

Post by d_ultsch Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:39 am

Miko bounced happily backstage as she awaited her entrance music to start. She knew that this match would come eventually as she had humiliated King the last time they met. Miko knew that King was dangerous but Miko planned to take care of him in the same way she did last time. Except this time Miko was really going to make King regret stepping into the ring with her.

Soon Miko's music began to play over th loudspeakers and she stepped out into the arena to the cheers of the fans. Miko walked down ot the ring while waving and blowing kisses to the crowd. Miko would slip under the bottom rope before getting ot her feet and smiling at King. "I hope you brought an icepack for your nuts this time because you won't be able to walk for months after i am done with you." Miko would say with a smile on her face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:37 am

King waiting patiently for Miko to come out and face him in the ring, can hear his music slowly fading away until her own starts out as she appears on stage, same attire like she wore before, freakin sexy of course but despite that, he is looking forward to give her one hell of a beating this time around, no more being kick ass King more like dangerously crossing the line King.

Glaring at her which he can see her smiling surely she was very happy about what she did to him last time they met and now, in this very ring, both wrestlers facing off once more. "Hmph, well actually that icepack is gonna be yours, but I only have once, so you better get a lot more once Im done with YOU!" He stares down at Miko in the face.

"This time, lets do this right now, 'I Quit' match, you know the rules and if you dont, then I'll show you, its easy...." He said before throwing the mic down, not wanting to wait or even hesitate to start the bell and begin the match. King hoping to quickly reach for the back of Miko head and pulling her down as he raise his knee to lift and slam into her stomach, that should start off the match!

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:37 pm

Miko continued to smile and puff out her chest at King. "Oh, i know the rules of the match. I was just imagining what you will look like after i break you again." Miko would say with a giggle. "You looked so cute after i made you submit last time." Miko would see King coming at her right as the bell rang but she could not move fast enough to avoid King and his knee causing Miko to begin to cough as she held her injured stomach.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:38 pm

"Oh good luck trying, this time Im going to beat you this time!" He quickly catches her by his hand and pulling her in kneeing in the stomach, double her over, the sexy Miko looks like what he could do to her now.

King tries to pull her arm and yanking her backward where he would lower his shoulder and grabbing her thigh between the legs lifting her up, draping her backward and stretching her out, trying to get his hand down on her chin and smooth thigh, jerking her into his Torture Rack.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:52 am

Miko did not like the way the match was starting for her but luckily she had a way to turn things around. As King bent over to place Miko in a torture rack, Miko's fist would fly out to punch King right between his legs. "I didn't think you were stupid enough to fall for this twice." Miko would say as she attacked King at his weakest spot.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:44 am

King is out for revenge and out to give Miko one hell of a beating once he defeats her, no not just that, also DURING the match too! Wanted to make her cry and beg and everything pathetic embarrassing thing she can do for him, probably not fuck her body but will fuck her up.

Unfortunately he was going to pull her up onto his shoulders halfway until her fist came under and smacked him between the legs, the sensitive balls of his with a low blow. "Augh!" Quickly letting her go and double over to clutch his crotch, the bitch is at his nuts again!

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:34 am

Miko smiled as King backed off from her with his hands wedged between his legs. "Opps did i do that?" Miko said as she would flash King a smile. "Maybe you should have worn a cup." Miko would say as she would charge at King and try to hit him with a dropkick to the chest. Miko would land on the mat after her dropkick and roll away from King to admire her handiwork. "I can't wait to hear you break right before i smother you between my beautiful breasts." Miko would say as she would puff out her chest to taunt King.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:52 am

King hated when she low blow him, hated it so much ever since she smacked his balls almost crushing it completely, took him weeks for his nuts to recover and now fully recovered to get his revenge on Miko, but back to square one to the crotch.

"Ugh, damn you Miko......" just as he looking right at her, he didnt have time to recover and get dropkicked to the chest knocking right down to the mat. "Urgh!" Laying on the mat with his hand clutching his crotch, still havent being able to recover as shes being cocky bitch as usual. "Urgh.... I so fucking hate you but damn I love your body.... cant wait to fuck it up!"

King tries to roll and crawl until reaching to the nearest turnbuckle resting his back, holding his balls until its less pained.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:09 am

Miko smiled as King moved towards the corner to recover. "Oh, you wouldn't hurt someone with a body like this." Miko would say as she would flaunt her chest again. "Besides you can't do anything with your hands covering your pathetic manhood." Miko would say before running at King to deliver a running punt right between his legs. Even with his hand guarding his crotch Miko figured this should take some more of the fight out of King so she could play with him some more.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next