by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Grudge Match: Cecilia Northman Vs. Morgan Raine

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Grudge Match: Cecilia Northman Vs. Morgan Raine - Page 5 Empty Re: Grudge Match: Cecilia Northman Vs. Morgan Raine

Post by LunarWolf Mon May 18, 2015 3:38 am

After smacking the fake soldier's face right into the mat like that the blond got to hear the tanned Canadian let out those words of her, proposing that question...the blond would roll her eyes a bit before she'd proceed to push Morgan's face right down into the mat, pushing and dragging her face against the canvas of the ring. " Done ? You're done, but I'm not done with you." Cecilia let out as she'd proceed to try and pull Morgan up to her feet and move up to her feet herself.

Once they were up, the blond beauty would attempt to grab a hold of Morgan by her arm and attempt to rocket the woman away towards ropes. Cecilia herself would turn around and run for the nearer ropes, bouncing off of them to send herself running towards Morgan who'd hopefully bounced off the ropes and was running right back towards the blond beauty.

Cecilia'd reach her right arm back, tightening the fists as she ran and when she came to near the collision point between the two buxom beauties, the blond would throw her arm forward, pushing her weight and power right into the fist she'd try to drive right into Morgan's pretty face for a powerful running knock-out punch straight to her hated foe's skull. Her high impact K.O punch finisher Mjölnir!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Grudge Match: Cecilia Northman Vs. Morgan Raine - Page 5 Empty Re: Grudge Match: Cecilia Northman Vs. Morgan Raine

Post by bricktown Mon May 25, 2015 5:41 am

Morgan groaned as her face was dragged against the ring. She was already bleeding from her split lip, but Cecilia was practically giving her friction burns right now. Any more and she'd probably be staining the mat red with her blood. That said, she was in a situation where having the skin on her face torn up wasn't the worst outcome. Cecilia's next move only confirmed her worries. Lifted up to her feet, Morgan stumbled as she was hurtled against the ropes. If Cecilia hadn't been so strong, she would've been able to grab the ropes and forestall her rebound.

As it stood, she was sent back at the Hardcore Queen, who was waiting and ready. Morgan, unable to raise her arms from the damage she had already taken, could do nothing but take Mjölnir right to the face.

CRUNCH

The Canadian hit the mat like a puppet with its strings cut, one cheekbone cracked and her nose broken from the hit. Blood was freely flowing, just like Cecilia wanted. A hoarse gurgling came from Morgan, who could barely move now after being taken down by the massive punch. If there was any doubt she had been beaten, all of it had been dispelled at this point.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue May 26, 2015 7:07 am

Cecilia's iron hard fist crashed right into Morgan's face which seemed to crumble upon impact with it, the blond beauty could feel the cracking and wetness of blood from Morgan's nose, the impact sent vibrations through the blond beauty's powerful arm and as Morgan's frame slumped down as if all life had forsaken her body, the blond beauty remained standing with her arms out stretched. Heavy breath's escaped the blond as she soon started to pull that arm back...she took a moment before she'd step up to the side of her hated foe.

Looking down upon the busty frame of her opponent, the blond beauty would move her right foot off of the mat and place it down right into Morgan's busty chest, pressing her foot down upon those orbs and pinning the woman in an very dominant and confident pin. " Now...I'm done with you." Cecilia let out as she'd raise the same fist that had crashed into Morgan's face up into the air for a triumphant pose.

The ref-girl would slide in quickly and check on Morgan's positioning, to make sure that the girl's shoulder's were down, before she'd raise her arms and slap it down against the mat. " O-one!" The ref-girl shouted out, counting down towards the Fake Soldier's possible defeat.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Tue May 26, 2015 8:02 pm

Morgan was flat on her back, her breaths weak and shallow gasps from the pounding she had just taken. It hurt like hell trying to move her head, much less sit up. This had been a complete reversal of the last time they had fought, and it stung. Was this what Cecilia thought when she had been taken down? Well, she wasn't going to be able to avenge this defeat for a while. It would take a good few weeks for her injuries to heal, at least.

In this state, she could only moan feebly as the blond beauty stamped down one foot on her chest. She recoiled, but couldn't even lift her arms up to push at the boot. It might as well have been a boulder, such was its power right now.

"Two!"

There was still some defiance left in the false soldier's eyes. Even if she couldn't win, she'd go and take Cecilia down next time. Her body might've been busted up, but she still had the spirit to go at it one more time, at the very least.

"Three!"

It was over. For now, at least. Cecilia would be the victor here today.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu May 28, 2015 7:15 am

As soon as the third count hit the crowd went into a frenzy of cheers and yells, applause and roars that the queen had come out victorious over the Canadian. Cecilia would keep her position over Morgan, foot down upon her chest pressing it down, her arm in the air as she took in the loud cheers of the crowd. After a few seconds of basking in the glory of victory, the Swede would pull her leg back and bring her arm down.

The refgirl soon called out that Cecilia was the winner via pinfall, the crowd still cheered and shouted for the queen. Though Cecilia didn't not seem to be done with Morgan just yet, despite the woman's victory over the tan-skinned one. The Swede moved down to grab a firm hold of Morgan's hair, pulling the Canadian up to her knees in front of the blond beauty. She'd keep the hold of that hair as she'd look down upon Morgan.

" Not so tough now, are you ? Both you and your little friend just got utterly destroyed. Which if you're honest...you two should have expected that." Cecilia let out, cocky and arrogant tone as she shrugged her shoulder's at her foes ignorance. " I could let you go now though...but I feel as if you need to know that messing with me, just doesn't pay off." Cecilia let out as she'd attempt to press Morgan's face against her crotch. " Or have you learned your lesson already ? "

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Thu May 28, 2015 5:42 pm

Morgan coughed weakly, blood still flowing as she laid limp and helpless on the mat. Even now, Cecilia persisted on some showboating. The Canadian just shut her eyes. It wasn't worth watching anymore. She just wanted to be carried off to the back so she could get some treatment. Her hopes were dashed yet again when she was pulled onto her knees by the Hardcore Queen, though. There was only token resistance as the tanned girl tried to rebut her enemy's words.

"You... We are even now." She groaned, voice barely audible. "I will not give up until-"

Her words were cut off by a completely unexpected action. The moment Cecilia grabbed Morgan and pressed her face to her crotch, the Canadian's expression changed. It wasn't just the pain of her injuries being aggravated, but a more deep-seated emotion that was set off by these actions. There was fear in her eyes now, a pure sort of terror that she had never displayed before. And from that fear, strength flowed. It wasn't anywhere near enough to push the blond beauty away, but her thrashing would only prove to be more stimulating for the Swede.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:27 am

It wasn't difficult to shit Morgan up from spouting her nonsense about how they were even, in truth it was probably something which bothered Cecilia more than anything....she was tied 1-1 with this nobody ? She wouldn't have that, there was no way she was just gonna let Morgan walk away with saying something so stupid. Instead the blond beauty would keep Morgan's face pressed against her crotch, feeling the fear of the woman's frame as she tried to weakly struggle away from her position.

" Ooh ? how cute...tell me if you're even when I'm done with you." Cecilia let out as a viscous smirk would appear on her face. The blond would soon move to push Morgan down onto the mat, moving down along with the girl, seating herself with her knees on Morgan's shoulders. Cecilia would proceed to move her hands away from Morgan's hair and start to pull her pants and panties down her thighs about mid way. From there the blond would grab a hold of Morgan's hair yet again and shove the girl's face against her naked crotch. " Haha...how sad, what can you do now huh ? Miss we're even ? You should know what to do right ? Pay for your mistakes!" Cecilia let out in a dominant and arrogant tone. " The mistake of messing with the Queen!"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:15 pm

The moment she saw the blond pull her pants down, Morgan knew what Cecilia wanted. She should've expected this, knowing how dominant the Swede was. Nobody could stay at the top without knowing what made people tick. She tried to pull her head back, but a strong hand grabbed her hair and shoved her face right into that crotch.

"Mrggfhgh!"

She hated this. For the first time in years, she found herself detesting somebody. But what could she do but comply? To resist more would simply to receive a worse beating or get smothered into unconsciousness. She had simply been worn down by this match, to the point where she didn't have the strength to fight back anymore. Reluctantly, she began to do what her enemy desired. Morgan had never pleasured anybody before, but she would have to learn on the fly. Tears of anger mixed with blood as she began to lick, just as Cecilia wanted.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:23 am

Cecilia grinned a bit as she felt Morgan start to lick at her crotch, the untempered and shy lapping of a battered and beaten bitch, someone who also seemed to not be all to clear on how to do such a thing either. Which made Cecilia let out a light sigh....was this really enough ? No, not at all. Cecilia'd pull Morgan's face away form her crotch, grinning down as she'd pull Morgan's face so it was tilted up looking right onto her face." Don't worry, you're going right back in there." Cecilia let out in a self-righteous tone as she'd attempt to start and pull Morgan away towards the ropes by her hair.

Once she reached the ropes, she'd attempt to pull Morgan through the ropes and having the girl turn around so she was facing the crowd on her knees on the apron of the ring, Cecilia'd reach out for Morgan arms as she attempt to hook them over the middle ropes and trap Morgan in the position. Cecilia'd turn herself around so she was facing away from Morgan as she'd then attempt to pull Morgan's head back into the ring, hanging through the top and middle ropes as she herself would attempt to step over Morgan's head, placing it in between her legs so the girl's face would be pressed right up against her crotch. Cecilia'd wrap her own arms around the top ropes, draping them against them, using them to let herself just hang lazily while basically being somewhat seated on top of Morgan's face and neck, with the girl's lips pressing right against her crotch.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:14 am

Morgan groaned almost inaudibly as she was dragged by her hair. The sounds of the crowd cheering drowned her voice out, as they continued to praise Cecilia for her victory. She had enough of this, but the Hardcore Queen wasn't about to let her go free. No, she was trapped in the ropes yet again, even more helpless than before as she saw her enemy prepare her for a proper bout of humiliation sex. The pain of being strung up was already bad enough, but the blond's added weight made it unbearable.

There was no more time for hesitation, and her sense of self preservation was strong. If Cecilia demanded to be eaten out properly before she would set Morgan free, then the Canadian would no longer be held back. She was a cornered beast, one that licked and thrashed wildly as she sought to protect her own health. This crash course in oral would certainly prove to be a lesson worth teaching, at least in the Valkyrie's eyes.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next