Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Royal Pains

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Royal Pains - Page 2 Empty Re: Royal Pains

Post by EnigmaDroid Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:02 am

"I do not ma'am, I simply serve." Abigail replied in her calm, submissive tone, a reddish tint further seeping into it however, especially as she heard her mistress tease her over Isabella, along with Isabella's hands rubbing up against her hips. "I'll serve you further if my mistress allows me too, Miss Isabella." She added, replying to Isabella's last comment.

"And I certainly would, but under one condition. If you're interested." Agatha quickly replied, a small grin on her face. She knew that she couldn't let an opportunity like this go to waste, especially if Isabella was as good a wrestler as the albino duchess presumed she was.

Apologies once again for my leave of absence, I did not mean to be gone for so long, and I apologize for forcing people to wait.
EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:48 pm

Isabella cast a sideways glance in Agatha's direction upon hearing her rather quick reply, smirking as she could see the woman was having trouble restraining herself as she watched Isabella enjoying herself with the woman's maid. "Oh and what is that condition Agatha dear?" She replied once her eyes were settled back upon the volumptious beauty in front of her, Abigail's body simply too delectable for her to resist temptation much longer. In fact she wanted a taste now and pulled Abigail closer, just enough so that Isabella could lean forward and plant a soft kiss upon the woman's naked left breast. Her lips remined for several long seconds too as she gently suckled upon the sweat covered flesh, taking her time before withdrawing to lean back against the wall of the hot spring.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:38 am

"Why, it's quite simple my dear." Agatha said, observing Isabella as she played with her own maid, already suckling down on her breast. It was quite a sight to behold, enough to cause Agatha herself to fail in resisting her own temptation, her right hand now going down towards her nethers. "I want a match with you, if that's. . . quite alright with you." She continued, rubbing her hand against her moist lips as she did so, eliciting a moan from the woman. "But before that, I think I'd rather watch you and my maid have a little fun first."

Abigail herself moaned even more, already aroused by the white haired woman in front of her, she was further aroused by the sudden kiss and suckling. She had apparently hooked Miss Isabella on her body, and for that she had to return the favor. "I'm glad you enjoyed that, Miss Isabella, I think it's time to please you as well." She said once again, her seemingly professional tone clearly having a sensual undertone to it, as she walked towards her, leaning down and kissed her right nipple in return, suckling down on it as Isabella did her left breast.

Apologies once again for my leave of absence, I did not mean to be gone for so long, and I apologize for forcing people to wait.
EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:17 pm

As Agatha mentioned wanting a match with the Northern Queen Isabella glanced over at the woman with Abigail's breast still between her lips, kissing it as she regarded the woman sitting beside them with keen interest. "Oh is that so?" She said as she pulled her lips away, moaning softly upon feeling the maid now returning the favor with some breasting play of her own. She slid her right hand up out of the water and patted Abigail upon the head, running her fingers through the woman's hair as she leaned against the wall looking over at Agatha.

"Its not many who come to me seeking a fight, though I must say you certainly have a body worth my time. I'll agree to a match with you but only if we have a little exhibition match right now. I'll even be generous, either you or Abigail here can fight me in this hot spring, first to orgasm loses. Whoever wins gets to decide the kind of match we have later on."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:03 pm

Agatha herself grinned, obscuring her moans and blush slightly, as she continued to play with herself beneath the water. She now had the option to fight against Isabella herself, a choice that had Agatha thinking for quite a bit, before finally making her decision, realizing that now would be a good time to truly test the Northern Queen's mettle, as well as her voluptuous body. . .

"Abigail, step aside my love, I think it's time Isabella and I have a little fun." Agatha ordered, the still suckling Abigail now doing as her mistress said, moving away from Isabella and walking over to the corner, herself now preparing to watch her mistress and another beauty now tussle. "I accept then, we'll see which royal can make the other wet themselves quicker tonight." Agatha herself walked closer to the center of the 'ring', waiting for Isabella to meet her there as well, intent on rubbing her body against Isabella's as well.

EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:49 pm

Isabella watched Agatha with a curious look in her eyes as she waited for the woman's answer, interested in discovering just what sort of woman she was. Would she allow her maid here to have the fun of tangling with the Northern Queen, letting her sit back and study her future opponent, or would she want all the pleasure to herself and put her own name forward. Fortunately Isabella didn't have to wait long before Agatha ordered Abigail to step aside, Isabella smirking before following her to the center of the hot spring.

The water was just about waist deep here in the center and every bit as hot as at the edges of the pool, beads of sweat rolling down Isabella's naked body and dripping from her hair. "If theres anything you want to add to the fight say so now, otherwise lets get started."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2