Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 178 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 178 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

(Backstory for Mai Valentine vs. Amy Wohen) The After Party Celebration

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

(Backstory for Mai Valentine vs. Amy Wohen) The After Party Celebration Empty (Backstory for Mai Valentine vs. Amy Wohen) The After Party Celebration

Post by 321Shazam Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:04 pm

After Mai's impressive AFW debut, Mai wanted to go out and celebrate her first win. Mai decided to throw an after party to celebrate. Mai was celebrating with a number of AFW fans at the party, and they asked her how it felt to humiliate her opponent. Mai was having fun until she noticed a girl that was holding her corset top from her match that was discarded into the crowd. Mai immediately confronted the girl. Mai said to the girl "I suggest you give me my top back before I embarrass you like I did to my opponent." The girl didn't want a confrontation with Mai but she had gotten Mai's corset top as a souvenir from Mai's match with Lotte. Mai grew impatient and decided to take things into her own hands, and attempted to slap the taste out of the girl's mouth.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

(Backstory for Mai Valentine vs. Amy Wohen) The After Party Celebration Empty Re: (Backstory for Mai Valentine vs. Amy Wohen) The After Party Celebration

Post by fdukna Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:26 pm

Amy was a bit wondering what exactly she was doing at that party. She had never talked to Mai, but , yeah, guess, any occasion to party is good to take. Then she noticed Mai, this girl looks to be pretty impressive, both physically, with a tall and quite fit and muscular body, and mentally, she looked very confident, even a bit over confident and bragging about her victory.
After a few drinks and having talked to a few girls, Amy went back to the main room. Then she saw a girl holding a corset, surrounded by Mai and her friends, laughing at her, and with Mai talking mean to her

Amy decided to take a look, and came closer to the scene. She then tried to look at the girl. The girl looked back at Amy, with a sort of begging look, as if she was begging Amy to do something and to defend her.

Amy asked the group, smiling first, not willing to go on confrontation "everything's ok here?"

(Backstory for Mai Valentine vs. Amy Wohen) The After Party Celebration HJnKETq (Backstory for Mai Valentine vs. Amy Wohen) The After Party Celebration Sad-an11(Backstory for Mai Valentine vs. Amy Wohen) The After Party Celebration B9891010(Backstory for Mai Valentine vs. Amy Wohen) The After Party Celebration 5ba47710
fdukna
fdukna

Back to top Go down

(Backstory for Mai Valentine vs. Amy Wohen) The After Party Celebration Empty Re: (Backstory for Mai Valentine vs. Amy Wohen) The After Party Celebration

Post by 321Shazam Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:37 pm

Mai was close to smacking the girl until Mai heard Amy ask her a question. "There's nothing wrong, honey. I'm just taking back what's mine. Now if you'll excuse me I have to take out the trash" Mai responded to Amy and then she pushed the girl with corset down to floor.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by fdukna Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:45 pm

After Amy asked her question Mai went closer to the girl, hooked her leg with hers and pushed the other girl in a ushi gari . The other girl fall on the ground, what made other girls laughing. The other girl was still laying down, she didn't dare to say anything, and you could see in her face that she was willing to cry.

"Eh, that's mean!" Amy let out as Mai did that . "She will give you your corset back, but you don't need to do that" Amy said, offering her hand to the girl to help her to get back on her feet . "Are you ok?" She asked the girl.

(Backstory for Mai Valentine vs. Amy Wohen) The After Party Celebration HJnKETq (Backstory for Mai Valentine vs. Amy Wohen) The After Party Celebration Sad-an11(Backstory for Mai Valentine vs. Amy Wohen) The After Party Celebration B9891010(Backstory for Mai Valentine vs. Amy Wohen) The After Party Celebration 5ba47710
fdukna
fdukna

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:26 am

The girl nodded toward Amy, and returned the corset to Mai. Mai then seemed happy and said to Amy "Well look at the heroine over here. I'll drink to that. Say, what's your name?" as she raised a mug filled with beer.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by fdukna Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:49 am

"Well, I'm Amy. " She answered calmly. "Now are you ok? you got your corset back! " The girl seemed reassured and wasn't on the brink of tears anymore.

fdukna
fdukna

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:38 pm

Mai then said "Cheers to Amy!" As Mai's friends began to cheer, Mai purposely threw the beer from the mug at Amy.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by fdukna Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:48 pm

As Amy gt throw beer on her she stared at Mai in shock. "What is wrong with you?' she screamed
Then she rushed at Mai, trying to get her in a quick headlock 'I will teach how to treat people normaly" *fight begins*

fdukna
fdukna

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:50 pm

Mai saw Amy charge at her, and tried to hit her over the head with the glass mug.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by fdukna Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:33 pm

Amy managed to get the headlock, but she then was hit by the glass mug, what made both girls falling on the ground, but Amy lost the headlock, as she is still over Mai, but a bit stunned because of the glass mug

fdukna
fdukna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next