Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Violator

Go down

The Violator Empty The Violator

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:12 pm

Name: Kiyomi Itano
Nickname: The Violator
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blue
Height: 5’7”
Weight: 117 lbs.
Nationality: Japanese
Alignment: Heel
Entrance music: "Bad Girl"- Avril Lavigne feat. Marilyn Manson

Wrestling Information

Style: Streetfighting, Wrestling

Preferred Attacks: Dirty

Preferred Matches: Open for anything, as long as it's No DQ and Anything Goes

Endurance:★★★★
Strength:★★★
Speed:★★
Defense:★★★★
Technique:★★

Finishing move(s):

Pride Lost- (Front: Violator first stomps on opponent’s foot to catch them off guard and holds them down until she swings one right punch before the left. Next, she grabs them to pick them up and perform a Hollycaust to hold them down on their head. She holds the legs close and spreads them open before giving a headbutt below the belt and throwing the opponent down on the stomach. Finally, while they’re still in pain, she would swing her foot back and then give a high soccer kick at the groin area again to send them flying.)

Characteristics

Visual Appearance:

The Violator NW_7CHI0PPw
"Yeah! Does the graphics here make me stand out or what?"

Attire:

The Violator Tumblr_n0dv127mAH1t44k8ro1_500
"I made this one myself. Pretty sick if I should say so in spite of it being black and white in the photo. Now get out of my costume, girl, for it's only perfect on moi!"

Personality: Kiyomi cares for rarely anyone but herself. So much on herself that she only lives on "her way or the highway". She enjoys putting others down to make herself feel better as a way to show her superiority (when it only can go so far)

Background: Kiyomi Itano was once a con artist working in the streets of Tokyo, who rant the same surface as the other thugs and ripoffs. She was not just talk though, she was also first in her class at street fighting and brawling. No matter how she does it, she always manages to earn her money. Her swindling and dirty tactics have easily earned Kiyomi a reputation as one of the most feared in the city, so she had a lot to brag about.

Unfortunately, karma and her own pride may have gotten the better of her when a fight broke out in a bar (which she actually started). Within minutes, the police came in to fight off the surrounding thug before getting to Kiyomi. She got nailed to the wall for her skull bashing antics and got burned a long sentence behind bars. But then, something interesting happened…

After at least two days spent eating subpar gruel and hearing harsh orders from the guards, Kiyomi was released by an unknown female who calls herself “Boss.” She tells her that her skills have impressed her and offered to bring her in for a special project called “The 7”. It’s purpose is to bring about a new generation of fighters to proclaim their power to the world and their originality of fighting skills. With easy money and a new chance to earn her well-deserved spot at the top set in her mind, Kiyomi was ready to take on this challenge.

Coming to AFW, this con artist now specializes in both street fighting and wrestling, which is mixed in with her own harsh and dirty techniques. Not good considering that this girl already wrote her own book on cheap shots. Once this woman hits the ring, she won’t be afraid to write another chapter and even VIOLATE the rules.

Other Info: Sometimes, when no one is looking, Kiyomi looks in the mirror everyday to admire herself before stepping out to fight.

Quotes:

"Did you have any idea what you're about to get into?"

"I'm warning you, I ain't afraid to get a little dirty."

"I don't break the rules, I just twist them!"

"Cheating? I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Ooh, you just got violated, boy/girl. NASTY!"

"I'm the best fighter in this league and don't let anyone tell ya otherwise."

AFW Information

Record: 1-0-0
Wins: 1 (against Rachel Carin via Submission)
Losses: N/A
Draws: N/A

Championships/Accomplishments:

Friends/Allies: The 7, Dark Faction
Rivals: N/A
Enemies: Light Faction
Crushes: N/A

Last edited by Dynamo44 on Thu May 14, 2015 7:03 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : update on activity)

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum