Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Breaking the Tension! Episode 7: Domino

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Breaking the Tension! Episode 7: Domino  - Page 5 Empty Re: Breaking the Tension! Episode 7: Domino

Post by acuyra Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:12 am

Patty stayed quiet while Drake had his moment, silently contemplating future plans. If - IF - she ever did this again, it would be with someone smaller. Her own size A girl, too. Though...that narrowed it down to either Jackie or the Brat Pack. The former was insane and the latter was just creepy.

Also, she'd look into getting a chiropractor. Big time.

She rubbed her back the whole time Domino was talking, taking every second to rest before she had to snap back into action for the closing remarks. "Those are some serious words of warning, folks - believe you me, I'm speaking from experience!" Patty gave an exaggerated look of pain that wasn't really exaggerated at all. "This is a man on the rise, and when he gets to the top, you kow who'll be there to give you the scoop? That's right, people - your girl, Patty O' Malley, on your favorite show, Breaking the Tension!"

"Aaaaaaaand scene." The light on Ran's camera flickered off.

Back to top Go down

Breaking the Tension! Episode 7: Domino  - Page 5 Empty Re: Breaking the Tension! Episode 7: Domino

Post by Guest Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:31 am

Domino lets Patty give the closing monologue uninterrupted, but flashes the camera a winning smile when she directs the attention to him briefly.

And then, suddenly, it's over.

Drake turns immediately to Patty, concern clearly written on his face. "You okay? I really didn't mean to make that so rough, I'm so sorry," he near-rambles. "Do you feel any pinching if you twist? Is it just achy?" If there's any pinching, he might need to see her to a medic. Achy will go away, though. His hands move to the girl's upper-arms, as if to hold her steady.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:11 am

Patty wasn't honestly 100% sure what the different between 'pinchy' and 'achy' was, since she'd never really experienced much of either. She'd watched plenty of rings since she'd started covering wrestling life, but this was the first time she'd ever set foot in one, much less competed. Her body was too busy trying to process the pain and not all that focused on sorting out what the pain was, precisely.

"I think I'll be okay." She nodded as Ran sat the camera down and came over, showing concern for her battered mentor. Touching, really. Patty expected nothing less than the best from her student/protege/intern/camerawoman/editor/bodyguard/translator/driver, and she always got it back in return. "That was a good take, though. You worked the camera quite well! Have you had interviews before?"

Mental note: make sure the thumbnail shows them both, with a little extra shine on his chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:19 am

Satisfied, Drake lets his hands slide down from Patty's arms to hang at his sides again. "Good. H'okay." He spares Ran an appreciative glance, noting how Patty's assistant seems to fuss over her. It's cute, in a way. And it's bound to make the reporter feel awful special.

Those dark amethyst eyes zip back to Patty, Drake's face brightening at the compliment. "Oh, liked that, did'ja? I've done a few interviews for modeling'n stuff, but never for wrestling. This would be my first after.. geeze, nearly two years of being in the sport. So I appreciate you doing this with me!" The exuberance practically radiates off of him, those eyes shining with anticipation. He's clearly hoping this interview sparks something for his career.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:12 am

"No problem, Drake." Patty flashed him one, last, toothy smile for the day as she gingerly - ever-so-gingerly - dropped down and roolled under the bottom rope, exiting the ring while Ran gathered up the last of their equipment. She needed a bath. She needed a bath. She needed one of those little chocolate thingies with the cherries inside.

"No." Step. "Problem." Another step. "At all." Two more steps, and she was out the door.

Ran followed after, though she took the time to give Drake a sage bow on her way out. [b]"Thanks for this. I know Patty can be a little...odd sometimes. But you handled things ike a true gentleman. Take care, Drake. I'll be rooting for you."[/color] She gave him a little smile, then stepped out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:24 am

What a quirky, charming girl that Patty O'Malley turned out to be. Drake steps after her, but rather than roll out of the ring, he simply leans forward to prop his arms against the ropes in one of those casual, but perfectly-poised poses. "See ya 'round, I hope."

His attention turns to Ran then, offering the more modest and polite girl a warm smile. "Ah, she's fine. Nothing to apologize for." His head tilts to the side, casting those hanging obsidian bangs a little further over his right eye. "I'll be looking for you in the stands, then, Ran."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5