Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 206 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 206 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Comments: 0

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Comments: 0

Crystal ~the Barbarian Queen~ Boyz

Go down

Crystal ~the Barbarian Queen~ Boyz Empty Crystal ~the Barbarian Queen~ Boyz

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Wed May 13, 2009 7:55 pm

((this is the last chara I'm making for along time... and I know its not finished, and I'll be working on this chara and the other 2 for a while))

Name: Crystal ~the Barbarian Queen~ Boyz
Height: 6'8ft
Weight: 230pounds
Nationality: USA
family: Big sister Amy and baby bro Terry
Entrance Music:

Favoured Moves: smothers, rapeing, slams, and any move that gets oppent to cry and beg for mercy

Finishing Moves: A brick wall: she forces her oppent into a corner and starts pounding away at here face and body with punchs...

Strength of the Barbarian Queen: she picks him or her in a torch er rack and walks around dropping to one knee bending here body, and her dropping to one knee puts more power to the bending

Barbarian Queen Power: she picks up her opponent in a power slam, but when she goses to slam them she drops to one knee and slams there spin hard on her knee.

hentai finishers: Strength of the Barbarian Queen Slam:she picks him or her in a torch er rack and walks around dropping to one knee bending here body, and her dropping to one knee puts more power to the bending but with her hand rubbing her opponent cock or pussy after a few mins, if her opponent hasn't given up she slams them down hard on there stomach and slams her foot down on there ass grinding her heel into there butt hole... if its a male at the end of this. when they get slammed there cock would hit the mat and then grind painfully ageist the mat by her foot grinding ageist here asshole

Barbarian Queen Power Brake: she picks up her opponent in a power slam, holding them up on her shoulders with here cock or pussy close to her mouth and starts to suck them.....she walks around the ring a little trying to get them to cum, after about 5mins or so if they don't cum or if they did, she bites down hard and finish the slam off by dropping to one knee and slams there spin hard on her knee.

being Stronger then her older sister Amy. and loves using her baby bro Terry as her little teddy bear
makeing people cry

Dislikes:
Jerks
any man that dosen't like muscles on a woman

Wrestling Clothes: see pic

Picture:
http://ohoni.deviantart.com/art/A-Barbarian-Queen-119756065
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down