Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hit Me!

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Hit Me!  Empty Hit Me!

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:42 am

Guess the words "Screw you" to an authoritative power's face wasnt the best thing to say when trying to ask a favor.

But, Juniper still got part of what she wanted. A decently packed arena. Would've been more, but those words were pretty choice. Help was gonna be just as cut. Green Day's "Burnout" played to the audience, signaling Juniper to run on out. A great big smirk on her face. She was dressed in the usual ripped black shorts and red top. She ripped up a lot of her clothes like that.

She reachea for a nearby Microphone before running up on the steps and springing into the ring over the ringpost.

"HI THERE! " She starts, loud and clear. "Im sure none of you know me, and I know none of you. But! If you do know me, it's probably from that 3 on 1 match, where I held my own for long before losing." She remembers that match well, taking a pause to do so. "Anyways, I want to make a statement. Dont label me by that fight! If you had to do so, then call me a tough ass chick! Not a loser, like I've been hearing. And if no one believes that...."

She dropped the microphone, it making a loud sound that sounded through the arena. Though she was only half as loud as the microphone, she could still be heard clearly when saying: "I dare anyone to come out and test me! Go on and take a swing!"

Last edited by IndigoDragon on Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Hit Me!  Empty Re: Hit Me!

Post by Missingkeys Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:49 am

Not long after Juniper had made her declaration, a person made their appearance. The stage lights dulled down as a person stepped into the arena. Artifical snowflakes started raining down the arena as Aria Snowheart entered the stage carrying a mike. Raising one hand, she waited for the crowd to be silent before speaking.

"Is that a challenge I hear?" Aria loudly questioned. "I don't quite care if people think you're weak. I want to know if you are weak or strong." She challenged as she walked down the ramp.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:02 am

Juniper had her back to the incoming opponent. She notices the fakee snow, and becomes anxious in wait for her opponent. The crowds growing munbling told Juniper thag her opponent was easily someone who was known better than her. It became silent.

She listened to this girl with her back ti her the entire time. When she was done, Juniper knealt down and picked up the microphone. "You came out here to find out on your own, huh..?"

She turns around to stare her opponent in the eyes. And this girl could see Juniper, with a wide and devious grin across her face. "Come find out then, stranger."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:11 am

Aria would easily accept the challenge. She alid into the ring undisturbed and stood face to face with Juniper. Even though she didn't need to use a mic, she still did. "Well then. This 'stranger' will give you the choice to choose you want to lose."
She would say as she suddenly dropped the mic and punched her stomach. "Personally I prefer to see how you look once I bash your pretty face in."

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:36 am

Her smirk was unchanging She got to choose the match, huh?. Juniper got a good look at the woman. She still used the mic, pribably to let the audiance hear them. Juniper decided to do the same when announcing her choice. To shock the audiance and possibly embarrass the stranger.

Before she could sag it, a fist sunk into her stomach. She only doubled over in surprise. "F-Fine, then....I call for a submission match!" Being hunched over gave her an idea, also. "And what's more..." She points to her opponent's shoes. "Off...Like me, you go barefoot. " Juniper stood tall again and waited with a smirk.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:43 am

"Fine I accept." Aria proudly declared away her shoes and socks. Also she removed her jacket as well leaving only a thin white tank top in place. She her clothing to the side before she raised her hands in a grappling pose challenging Juniper in a contest of strength.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:49 am

" Oooh.....So accepting of my rules. I think you're gonna be a good opponent. " Juniper said as she watched the girl take off and toss her shoes and socks. Juniper herself prefered to fight barefooted, and was already so.

She charges at the woman to lock up in the test of strength. As she pushed she asks. "What's your name, anyway? "

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:59 am

"Aria." Aria introduced herself as she continued to push. She wasn't going to go through with the contest. Quickly leaning forward, she pushed forward and headbutt Juniper so as to break the grip. If she was successful, she would quickly move forward and wrap her arms around her waist for a bearhug.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:23 pm

Juniper watches Aria begin to lean forward. She herself moves her body back to dodge the attack. But, she spent too much concentration on dodging, that she would end up getting caught in the bearhug. Juniper groans a bit through a grin. "I - I'm Juniper....."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:35 pm

"Nice to meet you." Aria grinned. "Though I apologize in advance for when I make you cry mercy." The girl said as she tightened the bear hug. Aria was going to squeeze her for as long as possible until her arms got tired before she threw down for a belly to belly suplex.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum