Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tokyo Confidential

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Tokyo Confidential - Page 2 Empty Re: Tokyo Confidential

Post by hamish1024 Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:54 am

“Suit yourself,” Katya shrugged at Ise’s choice of non-alocholic drink. Herself, she was getting another round of the hard stuff.

“I agree, respect is in short supply around that place.”

Katya was pleased. Ise wasn’t some frothing-at-the-mouth rebel with nothing to lose, she had a careful and considered agenda. Aligning with her was still a risk, but at least it wasn’t crazy.

“You seem to know what you are doing. And yes, you’ll need a bit of class for the promos. You want me to be the pretty face of rebellion?” she preened. “I think that could work.”

“To a win-win arrangement, then,” Katya toasted happily, nudging her glass against Ise’s own before knocking back her vodka.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:13 pm

"Cheers!"
Ise drank only a sip of the soda, but her mood was pretty much lightening up by the second.

"I knew that you would make the right choice, Katya. I mean, think it through, what can management do to you anyway? Put you into humiliating matches? Let Merci Wren screw you over with your contract? The girl is a legal attorney, she is not even a real lawyer but just a better bureau assistant, can you imagine someone like her stepping up to us?"
A short sigh came over her lips. How did the little mouse Merci dare to speak up against her, a decorated police officer?
"so tell me, who are the persons you would like to see writhe in the dirt in front of your feet?"

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:39 pm

"Heh, you know, Akashi actually threatened to have me expelled from the league? Like she thinks she runs the place? I hope that fat sumo doesn't think I've forgotten about that," Katya mused as she finished her drink.

"But yeah, there's nothing they can really do, you're right that contracts aren't really their strong point."

"Oh, I tell you who is a pain right now - there is this blonde woman, Valley, she said she would help train me, but she ended up insulting and belittling me. Obviously thinks I'm one of the bottom cogs and not worth bothering with. I'd love to teach her a lesson instead."

This was kind of a petty feud for Katya to be using Ise's influence on, but it would be a good test to see what her new friend could do.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:58 pm

The name Valley made Ise curious, which showed in her face too.
"Valley, huh? The name rings a bell, but I am not really sure who that is. I have to check some files to be sure."
The was something that made Valley stick out from the mass of the other girls, but Ise was not sure what it had been that had caught her interest. from the database list she had at her disposal of the wrestlers for R&D.
"I am going to arrange a traffic control soon. Maybe she is also involved in something like that? The streets of Tokyo are wild, especially the ones around AFW central you know? All those maniacs, hot bikes, muscle cars, the list goes on and on."

The other name was of course known to her.
"I am pretty sure that we will find something even more, uhm , interesting."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:39 pm

"Akashi is a tough one," warned Katya, "she has a lot of friends, and home advantage. Whatever you have planned, I hope it's pretty creative."

"Valley, though, is the, how you say, fish out of water. Good wrestler, but she'd not in California any more. Pretty sure we can fuck her with impunity."

Katya had a wicked look on her face. She had a lot of ideas for that one.

"Here Ise, have my number, I'll get in touch about that. I hope you're as ruthless as you seem," she smiled. "But hey, a big strong woman, with her own set of handcuffs, who's going to stop you, eh?"

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:16 am

"So, a lot of friends you say? An apprentice, Taylor Parker, a fuck connection with Natalia I guess, and some other people I can´t remember right now."
Ise took a resume and also the card from the hand of Katya, taking another sip of her soda, and then exchanging her own card with her shiny police officer sign on top of it.
"I like war movies, how about you? I especially like the part where one soldier does a stupid thing and every other soldier has to bleed for it..."
The cop suggested with a cruel smile on her face. Of course she would not say what that she meant to punish the friends of Akashi to strike at her, and Katya could choose who would have to suffer this way. A little remark let her grin.
"Oh, so you´re a friend of handcuffs?"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:05 pm

Katya was warming to Ise, she seemed to have it all planned out. Even better, Katya might even be ahead of the curve on this one.

"Haha, well... handcuffs have their uses, don't they?" Katya took a quick, coy drink, not breaking eye contact, before continuing.

"I have to keep mine hidden in my handbag most of the time." Hell, she'd even ensared Akashi with them at one point, although since that particular fish had escaped her, she didn't want to brag. She had other successes to gloat about.

"But yes, that bratty little sumo apprentice of hers, the handcuffs made sure she didn't leave the ring in a hurry," Katya sniggered. "Of course, I didn't quite make her bleed, but... I think it's the kind of thing you're hinting at, huh?"

"It certainly can be done, then. And I'm sure my furry little cuff sets pale in comparison to what official Tokyo-issue steel can do." Katya was a little teasing in her tone at this point. It couldn't hurt to flirt with her interest in bondage toys, since they were chatting about devious designs anyway.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:34 pm

"Of course not! I am talking about movies, dear Katya."
Ise grinned slyly, implying that she exactly had something like that in mind. It might have sounded a little bit paranoid, but even here, the walls could have ears.
"From my perspective of the head of R&D, the star of Akashi is a little bit sinking right now. I heard from backstage sources that Akashi and Angel are close, although I do not know how close. And with Parker obviously being the Nr. 1 contender again, things are probably quite complicated for her right now."

While she had been speaking, she had put a hand at her handcuff holster at her side, drawing out her model of handcuffs to show it to Katy, letting them dangle from her hand like a gleaming hook for a fish.
"We only use the best models. Although modern law enforcement also uses cable binders for cost reasons, I prefer cuffs over them. Much more personal, don´t you think so?"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:22 pm

Katya leant in and propped her chin on her hands as she listened keenly to the gossip. She loved gossip!

"Ahahh, yes. When you look at it like that, she really is going to end up with a headache. I hope so, anyway!" she beamed. "It will be so sweet when she does go down, I want to be there to rub it in her face," she added with malicious relish.

Her eyes quickly turned to the metal on display.

"Oohhh..." she cooed. "Yes, good choice, much better to be the traditionalist, I see your point." Katya appraised them like a coneisseur. "Cables are slick but soulless. Steel is cold, feels more... controlling."

Katya reached out to hold the metal in her hands, running her fingers across it. The way she was purring, you'd think it was genuine jewellry, rather than cop-issue 'bracelets'.

Her eyes flicked back to Ise. She wasn't quite sure where she stood with this woman yet, but she was pleased about how things were going thus far. Katya felt her heart fluttering a little. She liked smart and powerful women, and Ise was turning out to be the embodiment of this.

"I like your style. How often d'you get to play bad cop with these?" she asked coyly.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:23 pm

"It is not going to be easy, but the best things are hard to get anyway. At least most of them."
Ise replied with a little smile. It seemed that something, or rather someone, was pretty easy to seduce by a shiny object. That was pretty nice for her, meaning that Katya was a shrewd but still impulsive girl in case things did go south and the petite Russian would try to let her hang out do dry, which she would certainly do if it was necessary. But for now, she was in the mood to celebrate a new alliance. With Katya.
"What do you say, how about we go for a little celebration? I know a place that is just around the corner and would be perfect for it."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content