by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Reika vs Heather; K.O Boxing?!

Go down

Reika vs Heather; K.O Boxing?!  Empty Reika vs Heather; K.O Boxing?!

Post by XSirenX Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:00 pm

Match type: Classic Boxing- Normal boxing rules.Rounds, standing 8 counts, TKO's, etc. Traditional boxing.
Time: 9:00 PM.

Siren:

Already lacing up her black boxing gloves in the locker room, surrounded by three of her trusted Model assistants, and Alice too, who was more than excited to see Reika herself take up boxing as her next sport to conquer. "Looking sexy Reik's! though why is Heather agreeing to this? didn't she win Cecilia recently or you just getting her back from Natasha huh?" Alice blabbered as Reika's hair, was being tied back for once in a ponytail, rolling her eyes, annoyed, as one of her assistants took the water bottle away from her mouth, allowing a little water to spill down her bikini 'Everlast' boxing top.

"Oh she has her issues, besides, a little boxing is good for all that rage~" Reika smiled.

TiefBlau:

Heather was in her own locker room, squirming around a little as Alessa helped her lace on her gloves. "..Ah..you--did that one wrong." "Oh? Awawawah It's different from tying a shoe a little!!" Heather sighed out, shaking her head before finally her dark purple boxing gloves were fastened on. She hit them together, nodding her head, taking a deep breath, wearing a dark purple bikini top and black shorts. She bit her lip a little, shaking her head. "..Tch..I have an issue with not being able to turn down a challenge..I'm realizing that more and more." She let out, shaking her head as Alessa fumbled around at tying her hair back before she finally did it. "..Mh...Longest ponytail ever I'm sure." she said with a little smirk before nodding her head.

"Alright then. We're good?" She let out, Alessa nodding her head as Heather nodded as well, heading into the halls.

Siren:

Two minutes later, Reika was now faced with a little hallway encounter as she saw Heather, all dressed up for this little fan bet for them both, as she smiled, looking on over at the poor purple girl, "all purple? wellllll, I guess I shouldn't bruise you too hard for them to show up with your choice of attire Heather~" she teased, Alice cackling along as she jabbed at the thin air between herself, Heathy and Reika, "yep! why don't you just get knocked out in the first round Heathy?! that'll add to your jobbing record!" she said, purposely rubbing a unimpressed Reika's chest as the announcer was calling out the names.

TiefBlau:

Heather blinked as she ended up running into Reika. She knew how the girl was and this was sort of something she wanted to avoid. "Hmph, Whatever Reika, I'll just let my fists do the talking in the ring." She let out before hearing Alice's words. She was about to yell before Alessa chimed in. "Um? That was kinda mean? Just because no one knows who you are doesn't mean you should pick on people" Alessa said to Alice, causing Heather to grin a little as she nudged Reika. "Meet you out there then huh?"

Siren:

Feeling the nudge, Reika just teased back with her body, and personality to just show what Heather was up against in that ring, "Hmnn, just keep your eyes on my fists, rather than my looks~" she said, before brushing past Heather to enter the arena first, making a heck of an entrance as her music played with herself being cheered by her fans.

TiefBlau:

"Ah..nh.." Heather blushed quite a bit at her teasing her like that. She clicked her tongue, watching her walk off. She eyed Alessa for a second before following. She waited for Reika's entrance before making her own. She decided to just go for a normal entrance instead of her one for wrestling, making her way down the ramp and into the ring, eyeing Reika with a bit of a glare.

Siren:

Already in her corner, casually relaxing with her gloves gripped on the ropes as she blew a little hair out of her face, waiting for Heather to show up, as Alice slotted in a red mouthguard into Reika's mouth.

TiefBlau:

Heather got herself up into her corner as well, taking a deep breath as she nodded her head. She looked over to Alessa who just stared at her for a second. "Um...You...brought the mouthguard right?" "...O-oh! Yeah yeah!!" She nodded, slotting the black mouthguard into Heather's mouth, smiling and nodding. "Mngh..." Heather nodded her head, taking a deep breath as she made her way to the center.

Siren:

"Two out of three knockout counts you two, get knocked down once, and the count begins ok?" the ref girl said as she made the two girls touch gloves, even if Reika didn't like a ref touching her, she had to follow the rules as she looked over at Heather, not wearing her glasses as the bell would sound for round one in the small, makeshift ring of AFW Karaoke bar.

"Ready to kiss the canvas AND my gloves, Heathy?~" Reika teased, bashing her gloves before sidestepping.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Reika vs Heather; K.O Boxing?!  CxD01fY
Reika vs Heather; K.O Boxing?!  Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down