Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Beat the Clock Challenge Match 1: Eka Vs. Ashura!

5 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Beat the Clock Challenge Match 1: Eka Vs. Ashura! - Page 2 Empty Re: Beat the Clock Challenge Match 1: Eka Vs. Ashura!

Post by anegge Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:22 pm

Ashura growled as she recovered from the disorientation of dropping to the mat. Her arm was already being bent back behind her, leaving her restrained. She slapped her other hand down on the canvas trying to get a little leverage. Ashura
wasn't sure what Eka was up to, this didn't seem like a very effective way to beat the clock, but maybe the woman had some tricks up her non-existant sleeve?

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Beat the Clock Challenge Match 1: Eka Vs. Ashura! - Page 2 GXChUKwBeat the Clock Challenge Match 1: Eka Vs. Ashura! - Page 2 1BElGMIBeat the Clock Challenge Match 1: Eka Vs. Ashura! - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Beat the Clock Challenge Match 1: Eka Vs. Ashura! - Page 2 Empty Re: Beat the Clock Challenge Match 1: Eka Vs. Ashura!

Post by LtLukas Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:35 pm

Eka pulled the hold as tightly as she could. Ashura didn't seem to react much other than trying to gain a little leverage. She had hoped she could send this Russian bear into a thrashing painful fits. Shame it looked like Ashura could endure quite a bit, so it was time to try something a little unorthodox for her. She released the hold and clasped her hands above her head. She would try to bring down as much force as her body could bear in an axehandle aimed right below Ashura's neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:44 pm

When Ashura's arm was released she put her hand down on the mat again and turned to look back at Eka. Quickly she pushed off with her left hand to swipe backwards at Eka, so when Eka came down with her double-fisted smash it didn't actually hit squarely on her spine. Ashura was, again, flattened to the surface of the ring, a dull ache in her shoulder blade where she had been struck. She grumbled to herself as she cawed the canvas trying to get up again.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Beat the Clock Challenge Match 1: Eka Vs. Ashura! - Page 2 GXChUKwBeat the Clock Challenge Match 1: Eka Vs. Ashura! - Page 2 1BElGMIBeat the Clock Challenge Match 1: Eka Vs. Ashura! - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:05 pm

Eka grimaced. A blow to the spine would have been critical and would have sent Eka well on her way to victory. Some quick movement by Ashura ensured its failure. And when Ashura moved under her it felt as if the whole earth was moving. Eka hopped off of her and withdrew a small distance. Her knees were bent and her hands were out. She narrowed her eyes. "Time to see if we can use this woman's tremendous weight against her," she thought.

"Are you a joke?" Eka almost guffawed at how dumb her words sounded. No matter. Eka readied herself and hoped Ashura would come running at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:18 am

Ashura raised one eyebrow as she ponderously gained her footing from her previous all fours position. She raised one eyebrow at Eka's question. Her English couldn't be that bad, who would call her a joke? It must have been Eka's wording mistake, surely.

Of course, just because Eka's ineffectual taunt hadn't raised the giantess' ire didn't mean Eka wasn't going to get what she wanted. The clock was literally ticking here. Ashura bum rushed towards Eka expecting match of strength, forgetting for a moment that the size difference would make that an absurd decision on Eka's part.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:34 am

Eka felt her face giving away her intense concentration. 3 seconds to collision. An clothesline was more like to send Eka flying into the second row. A dropkick would yield similar results. 2 seconds to collision. Hip toss. That's the ticket. That should be nice and painful with that full head of steam she's built up. 1 second to collision. Eka stepped to the side at the critical moment and attempted to use Ashura's incredible momentum to send her plummeting down to the mat with a hip toss. She got her hips nice and low just like she was taught and tried to encourage a painful landing on the mat for Ashura.

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:18 am

Ashura thundered onward oblivious to Eka's preparations. But due to the dark haired women's split second timing she was capable of twisting even such a hurtling cannonball as Ashura to the mat. The surface of the ring bounced as Ashura impacted against it back first. The massive Russian groaned as she was laid out completely by Eka's throw.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:10 pm

Eka whooped when Ashura hit the mat. It took a lot of effort and timing to send a wrestler like Ashura to the mat but Eka pulled it off. Eka noticed they were close enough to the ropes that she would have a chance to pull of something a little bit unconventional. She took a giant step towards the ropes and hopped on the second rope; she would then attempt to springboard off of it and hit Ashura with a senton bomb.

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:06 pm

Even with the Russian's size, the impact of Eka's back on Ashura's midsection was the most shaking the ring had seen so far in the night. Ashura's limbs splayed as her belly was flattened under the Georgian girl's weight making the hit look almost like an actual explosion. When Eka rolled off of her Ashura rolled back and forth on the mat holding her belly.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:13 pm

Eka rolled off of the Russian woman and popped up. The larger woman was rolling around on the mat much to Eka's delight and surprise. Eka rushed forward, eager to seize the momentum, and launched herself into the air once again, this time hoping to emulate Hulk Hogan with a leg drop. She saw it on TV once and hoped it was as much fun to hit as it looked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next