Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 163 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 162 Guests :: 2 Bots

Daaharu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Wallflower

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Wallflower - Page 2 Empty Re: Wallflower

Post by acuyra Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:23 pm

Blossom let out a deep, breathless sigh as Alyssa started to devour her, one love bite a time. The whole scenario was so far from home that it almost felt like a dream - real life wasn't this exciting, wasn't this dangerous, wasn't this hot. Real-life Blossom didn't have nearly this much fun. And maybe that was the problem: real-life Blossom needed to get laid. Bad. Alyssa, to the rescue.

Blossom cut off a little of the cute act and brought her hands down below Alyssa's waist, grabbing handfuls of both cheeks and grasping them hard, like she could claim them for her own. "I think we're on the same page, here, so...my place or yours?" She stabbed her tongue into Alyssa's ear and swirled it around. "No sense in subtlety, right?"

Maybe a little forward with someone she just met, yes, but this was Japan. Strange things happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:26 pm

Jackpot. Alyssa had finally managed to get Blossom to agree. In truth, she almost pitied the girl. She was neglected, filled with needs only the Bomber could fulfill. Carnal hunger was something she understood well. Perhaps Alyssa had become unhinged at a certain point, but she remembered that she used to be a lot more sedate. Well, people changed with the times. She'd exhaust Blossom with the things she'd do tonight, and the next night, and the next!

"Yours. Unless you want to give my roomie a show she'll never forget." Alyssa breathed, her voice husky as she pressed even closer into the brunette. She rather enjoyed the sensation of her ear being played with, so she ran one slender finger across the girl's waist, stopping at the hem of that frilly skirt before slowly yanking it down. "Mmm... How about it? It's exciting, letting others watch. You'll be the star of the show, Blossom."

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:41 pm

At first, Blossom was a little taken aback by Alyssa's suggestion. Sex in front of someone else? A live audience? Having that sort of experience? It sounded scandalous, daring, intriguing...

That was, of course, until she remembered the company she worked for and the stuff she'd done since coming to Japan. She'd done wild things in front of crowds before. She wasn't exactly a hentai wrestler, but she'd had matches that took an erotic turn. It wasn't new territory, it just felt that way since she still had some vestiges of her old life hanging around. She could do this. She could do it well.

In fact, maybe she could use her status to her advantage - Blossom was reasonably sure a girl like this would keep up with the AFW. But she wouldn't drop it all at once. Best to leave hints and get Alyssa riled up. "Wouldn't be the first time." She slid her bare thigh along Alyssa's leg as her lips began to ascend, planting kisses down her neck and mixing in the occasional nibble as they went. Blossom found her partner's hand and interlaced their fingers, begging to be taken. [color=#008000]"I'm game. Lead the way."[/color

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:14 pm

"Gladly." Alyssa grinned, running one finger under Blossom's skirt briefly before she practically melted under those kisses. Ohh, yeah. That took the soreness right out. This was better than any massage, hands down. "Come on. My roomie's going to have a pleasant surprise waiting for her soon."

She'd comment about petals and the like, but there was no need to. There was more to Blossom that met the eye, and she was going to open the girl up her own way. Maybe once she finished milking the brunette for everything she had, there'd be more coming from her than... Well, the obvious. Alyssa's movements were still stiff, but she'd work around it. No time to feel pain, the two of them had a great night ahead!

"Time to see if you've got the chops to hang with me."

Hand in hand, huh? This was almost romantic. The place they were going to? Not so much. Alyssa was leading Blossom out of the club, and into her own little den of sin. Lust was her vice of choice, after all.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:28 am

Blossom let out a soft, contented sigh at Alyssa's challenge. Maybe she wasn't some sex virtuoso, but she'd been through enough experiences that she was fairly certain she could handle whatever Alyssa threw at her. Or ran over her body. Or stuck in her. Or chained her with. And if she couldn't handle it, well, that would be fun, too.

She followed along, staying close to her suitor's side as they walked, earning a few knowing smiles from the other girls as they made their way towards the exit. For once, Blossom was the one leaving the party early with a lovely lady next to her, and not the one watching it happened. She much preferred this perspective.

It had been a little difficult to notice in the darkness, but now that they were moving and getting outside the club, Blossom couldn't help noticing there was a little stiffness in Alyssa's walk, like she had some minor injury to deal with. Curiousity started to leak out of her mind.

"Are you okay?" She said, saying the first words to Alyssa that weren't carrying some sexual undertone. "You look a little hurt. Bad accident?"

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:07 am

When Blossom showed concern for her condition, Alyssa just laughed it off. A little asswhooping never hurt her for long. Hell, she was proud of the fact she never had any serious downtime in all her years of wrestling.

"Just a few rough matches. Nothing I haven't been through already."

Sometimes, it hurt so good. Damned tempting to let her opponents smack her around, but she wanted a win-loss ratio that wasn't embarrassing. Tonight, a little bit of rough play would loosen her joints up. The cold wasn't doing much for her, but the warmth of the brunette beside her was all the comfort she needed for now.

"Home's not too far from here. Don't worry, I got all the supplies we need."

Lube and toys, just what the doctor ordered. Of course, she had to know something. Maybe it wasn't the best time to ask, but it'd help move things along.

"You don't have any problems with two speed vibes, right? Had an accident a while back, some of my better stuff got trashed."

And by accident, she actually meant Morgan tossed out a box without looking at what was inside. Goddamn, that was such a terrible day.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:41 pm

And that was how Blossom learned that vibrators had two speeds.

She wasn't exactly the most well-versed in that sort of thing. Toys. Sexual tools. Fornication enhancement apparati?  Whatever you wanted to call them, she hadn't gotten too much experience with that stuff. Conshohocken wasn't exactly booming with the sex trade, and she was still getting used to being in a more open environment for that sort of thing. It did open up all sorts of questions - how many speeds could a vibrator have? Did they have other settings, like a timer?

"Eh, I'm not picky, but..." Her hold tightened a bit as she took in the first thing that Alyssa had said. 'Matches'. She knew that wrestling was a common occupation on this side of the Pacific, but even so, stumbling on her was a stroke of extreme luck. She might have even chalked it up to divine intervention, if what they had in mind for the night wasn't so unholy.

"So you're a wrestler, huh?" She cuddled closer and hid the mischevious grin on her face, but not the mischevious tone in her voice. "Maybe take me on in a little match? See how I measure up?"

Blossom made the tight decision to hold on to her secret just a little while longer, right until a pivotal moment. It wasn't lying, not exactly, just not divulging all the information. She could live with that, especially if it was in the name of a thrill.

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:08 pm

"Wrestler, yeah. Used to be better back when I was in Canada, but I'll get back in top shape soon."

Alyssa had to admit, the whole fucking and fighting part had made her sloppy. When she was able to get off whether she won or lost, the whole competition part didn't seem so important. Christ on a cross, she really needed to shape up before she let herself become a jobber. That said, Blossom's challenge was interesting. Just what was she up to? Alyssa did like the playful types, but if this was a work....

"I'm up for some light grappling. But not out here. Pick a place where we're not likely to get knocked out in the dark." She grinned. So what if it was a work? She'd go along with it, anyways. Taking her job seriously didn't mean she had to behave seriously, not in the least. "And tell you what, if you win, you can have a special prize."

It wasn't often she chose to bottom, but she would given the right incentives. This was that perfect time, she thought.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:35 pm

Oh, not just a wrestler, but an experienced wrestler. Given Blossom's abysmal track record, that was almost a reason for serious concern. She hadn't seen Alyssa in action, but she seemed to be in good shape and was confident in her abilities. Blossom might have been getting herself into more than she could chew. Or maybe Alyssa was. Hard to tell.

"A special prize, huh?" She chewed away on her lower lip as they turned a corner. An old couple at a nearby bus stop gave them a curious look, but she paid them little mind. "How about your apartment? We can do it near the bed, clear a little space. Nice and soft, nothing too serious, and when it's over we don't even have to go very far. Your friend could even referee if she wants."

She took a little pause, before working up he courage to add on. "Plus we can go barefoot, there. I have a thing for feet, kind of."

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:59 am

Alyssa might've had a good record back in The League, but that promotion back in Canada was mostly full of psychos who couldn't wrestle. She rarely had to face the crazies who could handle themselves in the ring, and it showed. Given her recent AFW matches, it was way too embarrassing for her to reveal anything, at least for the time being. Pillow talk was the only exception.

"Perfect. Morgan'll be thrilled. Except for the after-match cooldown. She'll probably turn up the TV then."

Not that there was much to watch. There were only so many variety shows they could see before they all blended together into an amorphous mass. Of course, what Blossom said next caught her interest more than any program could.

"Yes. Yes. It's been ages since I met anybody like that. Arches are the best. Just the best. I find it hard to deal with flat feet, it's real close to being a dealbreaker for me."

Of course, Alyssa being Alyssa, that was probably #5 on her list of fetishes. Honestly, it was hard to find out what didn't turn her on.

"Mineral oil soaks are the best, aren't they?" She gushed, an almost regular smile on her face as she recalled the last time she had the luxury. "Oh, Christ. It's been ages since I really took care of myself. We should hit up a spa sometime. Getting somebody who looks great is the first step to feeling great, you get what I mean?"

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum