Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 117 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests :: 2 Bots

Jaystar, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Allison Watson vs Yi Lan

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Allison Watson vs Yi Lan - Page 2 Empty Re: Allison Watson vs Yi Lan

Post by Bluemouse Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:33 am

"One! Two! Three! Four!"

The referee wasted no time with her obligatory count. Allison had no intention of releasing Lan before or after the count of four, and so she pulled her foot off of the Chinese girl's throat just in time to avoid being disqualified.

The ref insisted that Allison get Lan out of the corner, and Allison graciously complied. She seized the smaller girl by the hair and yanked her to the ropes, forcing her face against the top rope while she dragged her painstakingly down the side of the ring, letting friction do all the damage. When she reached the next corner, she pulled Lan back and bashed her face into the turnbuckle.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:32 pm

Thankfully, the referee came in to save the day. Lan hadn’t recalled that the official would come in to break holds of that nature. She was thankful that the woman did. Four seconds was not such a long time to be choked—of course, not being choked at all would have been preferable.

“Gyyaagh…nnnnh…” Lan groaned and panted, her hands grasping at her throat, massaging it with little effect as she tried to catch her breath following that brutal maneuver. She didn’t have much time to recover, and would be screaming again as Allison grabbed her by her hair and smashed her face into the top rope, pulling it across the rope and burning Lan’s face. The move had a devastating effect on the Chinese girl, as she let out a loud, piercing, blood-curdling scream, flailing her arms as she tried to escape.

Finally, they reached the next turnbuckle. Allison shoved Lan forward. The Chinese girl managed to throw her arms out and catch herself before impact. But that was a small victory. Tears were already streaming down her red, rope-burned face as she sunk down to her knees, trying to turtle up and keep away from Allison.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:52 am

Allison's lips tightened into a grimmace. Lan was a stubborn little one, but she had all night to break her down.

She stood behind the girl and reached down to slip her arms beneath Lan's. She lifted her back to her feet in a full nelson, and backed away from the ropes. She cranked down on Lan's neck, her steely arms, strengthened by over a decade of grappling experience, seemingly immovable.

She hefted the smaller girl up into the air, and then dropped down to plant her on her butt, simultaneously giving a hard shock to her neck and her spine while the ring clattered with the impact.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:04 am

Lan had hoped that doing her best turtle impression would force Allison to back off. Lan had a relatively high pain tolerance—though that was currently being put to the test—and greater stamina than her slight frame and unassuming demeanor would suggest, and had hoped that Allison would try kicking at her back, or stomping on her, or something of that sort. That Lan could take. She could recover and try to fight back some more. She tried to remember what had worked the best when she skirmished with her older sister back when they were children. She tried to remember what her father had told her about fighting.

Ultimately, she didn’t have time to think about anything. Allison was smart, and had evidently been doing this sort of thing for a very long time, judging by her relatively advanced age. She quickly and efficiently pulled Lan out of her turtle position and into a full nelson. Lan groaned and squirmed, but couldn’t stop Allison. The experienced wrestler lifted Lan up and slammed her down onto her butt, Allison’s arms putting terrible stress on the back of Lan’s neck as they went down. Lan yelped loudly.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:36 am

Allison's face remained unsettlingly impassive. She held Lan tightly in the full nelson, and again pulled the girl up to her feet. This time, she turned to put her back against Lan's and switched her grip, reaching around to grab under Lan's chin. She dropped down onto her butt and yanked on Lan's head, to crack her neck back over her shoulder on impact.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:53 am

Lan had been doing her best to keep fighting, despite the fact that her chances had been bleak to begin with and were growing bleaker and bleaker by the second. After being slammed down in the full nelson hold the first time, Allison decided to do it again, lifting Lan up, keeping her in the full nelson. The hold did shift slightly, and the chin hold that Allison put Lan in was even worse, as her head was cranked back over Allison’s shoulder.

“Nnnnyygh! S-stop!” Lan demanded, kicking her legs angrily, futilely, before she was brought down again, this time her neck cracking very unpleasantly, very painfully over Allison’s shoulder. Lan screamed as she felt red hot pain shooting through her upper body. She would feel her limbs threatening to go limp as Allison continued to abuse her, and she could do nothing about it.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:31 pm

"But Duckling, I thought you wanted to be a wrestler..."

Allison's voice was even and smooth and friendly, almost cheerful, and ever word was loaded with malice. She used her foot to shoved Lan onto her stomach, and then gave her a sharp stomp to the small of her back.

"Does that hurt?" She asked.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:06 pm

Lan was furious and terrified all at once, wishing that the European woman would stop fucking around with her and just finish her off. Against anyone else, Lan was sure she could’ve put up a fight. But trying to fight a woman like Allison, who had been haunting Lan for quite a while now, was next to impossible for a timid, cautious girl like the Chinese blonde. She had given it her best shot, but now she wasn’t sure how much more fighting back she could do.

Lan was shoved forward onto her stomach. Then Allison stomped on her back, sending another tidal wave of pain crashing down over Lan’s body. She yelled out in pain again. Desperately, she tried to turn over. She tried to reach up and grab onto Allison’s ankle, so that she could twist it or bend it roughly and painfully and bring the bogeywoman down. She had to do something. She wasn’t going to just lay there and take this sort of abuse. But her chances of actually turning the tables were…

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:57 pm

Allison stepped back and yanked her foot out of Lan's grasping fingers, so that all her effort went to waste. She bent down to push Lan's arms down, and then stepped on her hands to keep her pinned to the mat, kneeling in front of her as if genuflecting.

"You should answer me when I speak to you," she said in a low tone, her weight cruelly bearing down on Lan's fingers. She raised a hand and delivered a powerful slap down across Lan's face.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:24 am

Lan’s desperate attempt failed miserably. Allison merely stepped her foot out of Lan’s grasp, preventing the Chinese girl from fighting back at all.

Allison would proceed to put Lan into what was a clearly humiliating position, stepping on her hands and pinning them to the mat as Lan was on her knees, making it look as if she was prostrating herself before Allison. It sent a message to whoever was watching, one that Lan didn’t want to be sent at all. She started to look up at Allison, only to receive a stinging slap across the face. She looked back down.

Allison demanded that Lan speak when she was spoken to. Lan pulled her lips tightly together and kept looking down, away from Allison. If Allison wanted her to speak, then speaking was the one thing that Lan would most certainly not be doing anytime soon. If she couldn’t beat Allison, she could still spite her by remaining as silent as the grave.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next