Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 8:28 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 7:41 am

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 7:22 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 12:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 5:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 1 Bot

ARStudios2000, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Nurse Joy vs Natasha

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Nurse Joy vs Natasha - Page 5 Empty Re: Nurse Joy vs Natasha

Post by daemongirl Wed May 20, 2015 6:58 pm

Natasha could feel the hunger of Joy from their kiss almost immediately, even the Frenchwoman taken aback at first at how fierce the nurse embraced her. Soon their shared moans were such that their tongues were vibrating constantly from the primal sounds, each woman almost screaming into the kiss from sheer pleasure when the other sped up their fingers within them. Try as she might to work Joy slowly back to orgasm the other woman was not going to allow that, Joy seemingly just as eager if not more so to cum herself than she was to bring Natasha to orgasm.

When Joy brought her other hand up to paw at her own breasts, losing herself happily in her throes of pleasure, Natasha pushed forward without warning intending to knock Joy onto her back while she climbed on top of her. Their fingers would continue to pump away inside one another's sex until Natasha removed hers from Joy, looking to slide up and get her knees down onto the woman's arms, Natasha's pussy pressed over Joy's face.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed May 20, 2015 7:45 pm

Joy was too caught up in her pleasure when Natasha pushed her onto her back. "Mmmm, that's right fuck me." Joy said as Natasha's fingers continued to pump in and out of her. Joy smiled as Natasha placed her pussy right over Joy's face. "I hope you are tasty." Joy said right before Natasha's pussy covered her mouth. Joy would immediately begin to lick and suck on Natasha's pussy making sure her tongue explored every inch of Natasha's sex.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed May 20, 2015 8:14 pm

"I've never heard complaints before." Natasha replied, smirking as memories of the women who had received the pleasure of tasting her pussy inside this ring came to mind. There had been some she had given the pleasure to, Heather chief amongst those, but there had been a few like Natalia and Azami who had taken that honor and while she hadn't enjoyed losing those matches at the time she could think back now and grin. In her head Natasha began measuring how good Joy was with her mouth and tongue against past opponents, unsurprisingly the woman matched up very well, Joy sending Natasha to ever higher levels of ecstasy who was having trouble focusing on anything but the woman's tongue.

Natasha remembered just enough of her plan from a moment ago to remove her fingers from Joy's sex, not wanting to risk the woman cumming before she could get her into a tribbing position. Before she did that though Natasha needed to cum herself, otherwise she might not outlast the woman for the second time.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed May 20, 2015 9:14 pm

Joy let out a soft whine into Natasha's pussy as the girl removed her fingers from her sex. Joy would begin to rub her thighs together as she wanted to cum badly. However, Joy's tongue wouldn't slow down too much as she ate out Natasha figuring if she could get Natasha to cum maybe Natasha would retun the favor.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed May 20, 2015 9:23 pm

Joy simply would not give up in her desire to cum for the third time during their match, Natasha actually a little impressed at how inventive the woman was beginning to get in order to accomplish that goal with or without Natasha's help. "Not yet Joy, don't worry I'll let you cum soon but you have to hold on for me just a little more." She said, running her fingers through Joy's hair while she rubbed her pussy over the woman's face. Her sex felt unbearably hot with Joy's tongue dancing about within it, Natasha tilting her head back and moaning both loud and long as she felt her body nearing its climax.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed May 20, 2015 9:54 pm

Joy loved the taste of Natasha's pussy but her need for orgasm made Joy try to break free. Joy would try to free her arms from beneath Natasha. However, Joy would try to kick her legs up to hit Natasha and force her off Joy's face as Joy wanted nothing more than to release herself from her trapped position. Joy would continue to use her tongue on Natasha but her efforts dimmed as she tried to break free.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed May 20, 2015 10:05 pm

"Just a little more Joy, after I brought you to two orgasms the least you could do is gift me one." Natasha said once she felt Joy stirring underneath her, the woman's tongue slowing down in its work upon the Frenchwoman's sex. It felt strange to Natasha that she was fighting to keep Joy under control so she could cum, usually it was the other way around with her having to struggle to bring the other woman to orgasm, but here she was doing the opposite. Joy however proved too difficult to keep beneath her and when those legs struck her in the back Natasha fell forward onto her hands and knees, freeing Joy.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri May 22, 2015 7:10 pm

Joy let out a sigh of relief as Natasha was finally off of her. "That was very mean. Leaving me all hot and bothered like that." Joy would say as she would squeeze her own tits and let out a moan as she got on her knees. "I am going to have to punish you for that. I am think maybe a spanking is in order." Joy would say as she would slowly start moving towards Natasha as Joy wanted to get some revenge by making Natasha make her cum.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon May 25, 2015 9:48 pm

Natasha crawled forward a few feet to put some distance between her and the insatiable nurse before turning around, sitting upright on her knees facing Joy with her hands resting upon her knees. "Mean? This is a match Joy, as much fun as it might be we are both still here to win am I right?" She replied while fighting the desire to bring herself to orgasm before Joy could manage it. If they went into a tribbing hold now Natasha wasn't sure how long she could last, Joy had proven surprisingly resilient when she needed to be despite all her talk of just wanting to have fun, the memory of the woman outlasting her in the Hentai Blitz still fresh in her mind.

With Joy now coming closer Natasha acted as if she was just going to sit and wait for her, but when the woman got close Natasha lunged forward trying to tackle Joy down onto her back with Natasha on top.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue May 26, 2015 11:50 pm

Joy would continue to smile at Natasha as the girl still told Joy off for not taking the match seriously. "Well yes, i am here to win. But if i don't win i can still have fun." Joy said right before Natasha tackled Joy to the mat. "Oh, always so rough." Joy said as she would try to roll Natasha over so that Joy could get on top of her sexy opponent.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next